BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

You seem to be advertising a lot for DAPRS. Are you working for Doctor Lee? Is he paying you to promote him? because nobody will spending that much time writing a post about a clinic and then uploading many B&A photos if they are not being paid. And you always seem to be criticising other clinics too. Seems a bit suspicious to me.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Buccal Fat Removal is a very basic surgery, and many clinics offer it. Not just Teuim.

The only reason why Teuim has it as one of the main tabs on their webpage is because they only specialize in eyes, and have nothing else to put up on their web, so they put that up. Kinda random, I know.

But if you ask any clinic, they will have that procedure. Just FYI

I know TLPS has it. OZ clinic also does that. And pretty much all clinics do that procedure.

It's simple and quick.

But you may want to consider the side effect. Over time, as you age, you will lose your cheek fat, and without the buccal fat, you will look very old and gaunt. (Imagine Michael Jackson on his deathbed).

Found this on Hus-Hu website about Ulthera:

"Ulthera is a non-surgical & non-laser anti-aging procedure against the gravity."

Ulthera is a non-surgical and a non-laser procedure that directs High Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘HIFU-Knife’ into the deep skin layer in order to gently heat the tissue to lift and tighten aged skin without any incisions or disrupting skin surface. Ulthera not only lifts, tightens and tones loose skin to counteract the effect of time and gravity, but also generates new collagen to help maintaining youthfulness of your skin.
What is HIFU?
HIFU is generally used to treat cancer. HIFU is a radiological graphic tool which selectively shows cancer cells inside the body. Ulthera is the first to equip HIFU for cosmetic treatment. Using HIFU technology, Ulthera is able to transfer the heat energy into 3 ~ 4.5 mm under the surface of the skin. This heat energy raises thermal coagulation point which accelerates skin rejuvenation process and maximizes tightening effect of the skin layer.
Advantages of Ulthera
The best wrinkle removal and skin tightening Ulthera;
1. Delivers satisfied result with only one session.
2. Only takes 20 minutes for the entire facial.
3. Requires no anesthesia & no down time
4. Can be done within lunch hours

http://english.hus-hu.com/dermatology/c/procedures/anti_aging/ulthera

Does anyone know any other skin clinics that do this? I heard bad reviews about Hus HU.

Check out Onlyif post before you go to Grand. His ID is onlyif

Hi Babyrose:heart:
I want to get zygoma reduction and nose too. Ive been considering Small face and Regen, but I see your reviews and you went through the procedures that I'm planning to get and it seems like you're getting really great results at TLPS! Do you mind sharing your B/A pics with me on kakaotalk? my kakao is Vybby
thankyou very much!

Nose is about 4-5m, eyes would be about 1-3m at most. Buccal fat I'm not sure but I certainly dont think these procedures should add up to 12m. I think it should be about 8,000,000 kwr

Hi guys. I'm really interested in zygoma reduction at Small Face. Has anyone done zygoma reduction there? How was the results? I'm really curious because apparently they dont use screws or drives, no mouth or sideburn incision. I don't know how that would give you results? Has anyone done it there? Please share your experience :smile:

I! I plan to get zygoma reduction as well, do you mind giving me some advices/ sharing B/A pics? my kakaotalk is vybby
thank you(:

SMALL FACE REPLIED TO ME :
Our hospital perform Shavin cheekbone reduction surgery.

Now let me introduce our hospital's Shavin cheekbone reduction surgery:

In our Clinic we perform shaving cheekbone reduction without intraoral incision and only make small incision in the sideburns area,
The incision size is about 5mm-1cm, and through these holes we break the lateral zygoma and push it in proportion with the height of temples.
That will form slim and soft face line.
And in the same time the 45 degree Zygoma will be shaved.
The 45 degree Zygoma is the part which located between Your eyes and ears and not the frontal part.
Lateral zygoma is very thin and surrounded by Periosteum. Because the Periosteum will grow back after 3 weeks .
So needn't need screws and wires to fix.
The advantages of Shavin cheekbone reduction surgery is no drooping, no screws and wires.

We have 12 years expperiences on it and No Malpractice.

The cost of cheekbone reduction is 5500,000Won(Korea Won)

It need you stay in Korea only 3 days. On the 3th day we will take out stitches.

We offer free accommodation for 3 days(one day in hospital, 2 days in hotel)

After surgery we will give you some anti-inflammatory drugs.

If you have any questions please kindly feel free to contact us!

what do you guys think?

That's is great, u have your mum with you. Me, travel alone:shucks:

No face contouring, I'll be doing nose+eyes. Only problem is my chin, can't decide whether fat graft or implant, need to hear Dr's comment first.