BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

myeon,

I actually like the fact the incision is made on the sideburn area, instead of inside the mouth. A lot easier and faster to heal I imagine. But I am not sure how effective this method is. The lateral zygoma is not thick to start with, how much slimming can it bring by shaving it? Also, I am curious how they secure the lateral zygoma that they need to break without using any screw.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can attest to this. Pitangui does not have good nose tip results. Maybe that's why they claim to be natural?

Frankly, I don't mind a little larger tip, if it fits my face. But some people went there for tiplasty and ended up with an even larger tip than before. What's the point huh? :lol:

Oh, sorry thought you got a silicone. Did Dr Yoo mention you have to go back to him for 2nd fat graft after few mths?

No, I have yet to instl kakao, will check it out later.
Grand, seriously? Something really bad happened in this clinic not long ago:nogood:. Someone posted here last week.
What surgery do you plan to do? JW is good at nose, I'm considering there:smile: but not sure abt eyes, do you know anything abt the eyes Dr?

Hello anybody who is going to Korea btw 1-9 April 14. I am going to have eye revision with Dr Kwon on 2 April 14. I did have primary double eyelid with magi epicanthoplasty last year. Unfortunately I am not satisfied with my result. Because my eye crease has not got good define line and the crease has faded. Please don't get me wrong my eye look quite natural but not drastic change which I would love too have. If anybody interesting for buddy up and good company for moral support. Please let me know. I would be appreciate for that.

I have to jump in and vouch for mwol.Mwol does not work for DAPRs,This person is a godsend,I was able to get an idea of what locals pay for facial contourung because of mwol.He/she is like a plastic surgery guru because he/she is partly the reason why I got to pay $18,000 for my procedures instead of getting duped and paying over 30 grand.Sorry mwol I assumed you were a guy but now im not so sure,I dont know why but I never asked.I just wanted to thank you for being supportive and helping us non-natives out.You are partly the reason why I got the courage to come here in the first place so ty for your help.

Ive read that as we get older our skin loses elasticity so that means that if you are in your 40s, you are more likly to get sagging,but remember you can always do skin lifts after as maintenance.

I normally see younger people in the clinics but the older ones normally have the procedures already done.

The reason I did 2 jaw was because I felt my lips were too wide and my protrusion was not major but my lips looked thick and it was enough to make me want the 2 jaw in the first place.

You do not have to do the 2jaw, but if you do,be prepared to stay in the country for at least 1 month,I don't care what anybody says but recovery takes longer than 2 weeks and at first you will look unrecognizable.I made the mistake of face-timing my little sister too early and she cried because she did not recognize me.

The thing is you are you and you have to make the decision based on what you see when you look in the mirror.If your jaws do not bother you then skip it,if when you look in the mirror all you see are your jaws looking back at you then go for it. You can pm me a pi of you'd like so I can get a visual.

Put it this way,if you get v line and cheekbone reduction and your mouth protrudes too much, you will have a pretty oval face but it will be unbalanced because from your profile(side view)your mouth is sticking out.(That's what woudve have happened to me if I skipped the 2 jaw)

To be honest I have no idea if he trimmed my muscle,I always assumed it was just the bone but i will ask when I go for my 3rd appointment

Yeah so send me a pic if you do not mind and ill give you my advice as to whether or not the 2 jaw is needed

I hear rave reviews about view but unlucky me ive never actually seen the clinic since ive been in seoul.I did 2 jaw,v line and cheekbone reduction at everm 3 weeks ago and im awaiting my final results but so far so good.Now,someone tld me to stay away from Pitangui because they are unlicensed or something like that and I think a few posts ago a girl mentioned the doc messed up her nose and chin implant,so idk about Pitangui.Now Item im afraid of because I had a consult with them and the doctor was rude to me also I know someone personally that had a nose job revision by them and ended up having to take out an implant due to infection.Lastly,Item is not well known for facial contouring but they are more for nose.Hope that helped

aww I'm glad you had a good experience
I'm also planning to get cheekbone reduction. How much did it cost for you? How do you like it so far?(:

I don't think Pitangui is unlicensed, it's quite impossible. They have been around for so many years, if they are unlicensed, they would have already shut down a long time ago.

I'm not speaking up for them just because I am happy with my surgeries i had there but speaking from my own point of view and experience i had with them, it's really not as bad as what some others have posted. Before going there, I have been reading this forum alot and heard many bad things about other clinics including Pitangui, i got so confused and afraid but i thought for a very long time... there are always pros and cons to something and if i continue to read more, i would be even more confused.

Hence, i went ahead and visited Pitangui, bottom line was i liked what i saw and who i spoke to (staff, nurses, doctor) i was comfortable there and i just went with my gut feelings. I'm not saying this is completely right, it is actually very important to do a lot of research and know what you will be doing and what you want to do. Another very important thing is to go with an open mind :smile:

Also, someone ever mentioned in this forum that Pitangui has a very scary operating room which is as small as her bathroom, her reviews about the operating room was very negative. I actually also read this comment before i visited Pitangui and was rather wary about this too.

However, when i went there in person, the operating room was totally not like how she described it. I can back this up with pictures. The pictures will be posted in my blog. I took pictures not because i am advertising for them and they are not paying me to do this, but because i am a blogger since many years ago and i like to share information not only about this but about many other stuff on the internet. and another reason is the staff and consultant at Pitangui treated me very well and was always there for me when i was there in Korea, so i think its very unfair to have negative comments which are not true about them.

Another clinic which has many bad reviews is Grand. The week when i was in Korea, there was news that someone died during surgery at Grand. During that period, i actually happened to walk past Grand and there were still alot of people there seeking consultation and having surgeries there. Why? Feel free to share opinions on this.

For me, i think Grand has some very good and reputable surgeons and thats why many people still think they are reliable. I'm sure many people have good results and experiences with Grand too, thats why they are still able to retain customers. Therefore, my personal opinion is that reviews about these clinics need to be backed up by evidence like true pictures or your own reliable sources because certain reviews may be posted by competitors just to discredit the clinics and many of these reviews are merely words.

My two cents, feel free to correct me if you think i'm wrong :smile:

thanks for your info. But everm only for face contouring, i afraid of sagging. coz i'm mid 30's.

aw thank you are so sweet, i hope you're recovering well sweetie! haha i am a girl, a university student in australia. i am not too phase with people thinking whatever they like, if they actually saw my all my posts, i do not vouch for DAPRS, like everyone else i started with a few clinics in mind and as i learnt more and others shared their experience i narrowed and narrowed my choices down.

but honestly you're so sweet, it was honestly all you, i really hope for a more confident, happier and even more beautiful you :smile: !

I am also thinking about consulting with EverM for Sliding Genioplasty since I heard they specialize in jaw and all that stuffs. But man, they don't speak English and I need to bring a translator. That means 30% more in surgery cost. God damn blood-sucking translator! :cool: