BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Anna!

Excited for u! TLPS is also on my list and I think the procedures I want to do are quite similar to yours!

Please keep us updated of your progress. Sending you my wishes to a more beautiful you! :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe before I got here I mentioned I stopped eating meat 3 months in advance,you do not have to do that though because that was fr personal reasons.After I got here I bought a bunch of tofu and made meals from that because after 2 jaw my whole mouth,including my teeth was sensitive.At this point it still is,it hurts when I bite into things.Eggs are okay as lng as you add milk to it to give it a lighter,fluffier feel.Also,I use rice and corn to make pudding and porridge,i do these tings because it is more cost effective as opposed to eating out.I'd highly recommend you treat yourself and eat out but you cant do it every night. This diet is okay for 2 jaw but if you are doing zygoma or vline,I think you will have more options

Personally I think it is the basic price,if I were you id try to get it down to 7mil, just say another clinic quoted you that.Okay, so i pass by clinics everyday and names I see are Mega,Dream and VIP.Let me know how it goes.One thing I realize is a lot of people are here and I haven't met anyone yet so if anyone is up for hanging out,i'm dying to go to the club. I look semi decent enough,so if anyone wants to go with me,let me know

Hi Anna,Want to know reason why you choose TLPS? Do you get good price?
pls update your result.

hi, can you provide me with rough estimate, the thread seems to be closed :sad:

Thanks for updating us. Good luck!
Is TLPS using ultra soft silicone for your nose bridge?

i wouldn't eat pork during recovery but i don't eat pork usually, i don't like pork haha. i mostly eat vegetables and seafood. but i have been told seafood is bad during recovery :sad:*i also love spicy food, i eat so much chili and peppercorn haha... but i have heard it a million times, spicy food is bad during recovery, so i don't know. i'll probably just drink pumpkin juice and soy milk and when i eat solid food i'll eat mild rice and vegetables... sorry you asked "did" i didn't have my surgeries yet. but that's what i'll eat.

Dear seoul kr,
Yes my mom want to get a full facelift..i was email teuim, regrn,bk,jw,pitangui,vip,tlps and so far the cheapest one is grand..but it's depend what kind of face lift u want to do.. The new one is SMAS face lift and i think all clinic can do that but the price is quite expensive n the clinic said smas from beginningn was vip,regen and grand. This surgery cost about 10k dollars and just for face but if u need for neck lift u can add it with adding cost about 5k dollars. And also it depends on ur age. My mom needs full face lift including neck plus blepharoplasty. U can send ur photo first to the clinic. So they can predict what kind of surgery u need. I think my mom will go to vip,jw or regen because they expensive for reasons u know..but regen is type if clinic tgat no need money i guess coz they replied email very "fast" about 7 days later ^^ for more info u just ask me. We can share everything here right ;)

Dear makeover,
I want to hanging out with u guys..hopefully we can meet when i visit soul. I'll visit soul on march 15 - april 2nd. What time u'll plan ur travelling there?

There's a few of us group chatting on Kakao about host moms who agree to help us translate and book appointments. Someone mentioned that these hosts are likely taking commission as well, otherwise it doesn't make sense for them to go out of their way and spend time to help you if they are not getting anything out of it. When makeover posted about Bock Soon at Epthapatha Residence, it seemed like she was a little too friendly and too prepared with booked appointments already. She's probably done this plenty of times before and takes some commissions from her residents, otherwise its just not worth it for her. However, I don't doubt that she is nice and I will be staying at her residence as well. There's not much of a choice for us if we don't have friends there that speak Korean so I plan on getting her to help me translate for only the non-english speaking clinics. I want to go to the english speaking ones myself. I'm sure her commission rate isn't as high as the translators but of course the translators for hire are more professional and have the background to translate properly.

Anyways, just throwing it out there. There's no way for sure we can know that these host mums aren't taking commission. So just a grain of salt when someone's going out of their way to help you.

I suspect that as well since she recommended the same clinic to me and another forumer although we plan to have completely different surgeries. As long as the consultations are booked, I don't really mind. I can always forgo her offer to translate and use the in house Chinese translators instead.

Day 1 after PS.
Dizzy. Hungry. Thirsty. Alone.
I forgot to stock up food. My upper lips swell very bad now.
Keep falling in n out of sleep while on the chair.
not dare go out as I cant c clearly.
Most likely will update u all by end of next week.
1. Full Incisional double eyelid
2. Epicanthoplasty
3. Nose - Transparent i shape implant,
4. Nose - Alar shorten,
5. Nose - Septal tip plasty
6. Power V
7. Botox for Jaw + Double Chin.

1st offer 9.55m
Bargain Bargain Bargin 8.7m
Pay cash FINAL - I pay 8.5m

I didn't know how many mm I have.
I will ask doc on my next checkup.