BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Honestly when I touch my face it feels fine,I can feel 80% of my face at this point.The only thing I can slightly feel is my cheeks,some areas are still numb there on both sides.My upper lip and chin area has the most numbness right now but I an feel some parts of it so it is feeling well.I dont think I have nerve damage because I dont feel any unusual pain on the outside of my face and the tingling I felt before(the nerves waking up),is completely gone.Although, when I touch my left eyes only,its like I an feel a slight jolt in my left jaw

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty for the support,at this point I dont think its nerve damage beause it only hurts when my upper wisdom teeth rub against my lower wisdom teeth beause there is skin in between.Btw I want to thank all of you for your support and I wish you all good luck on your future surgeries.When you get to Korea,do not leave(and I mean this) until you have visited Gangnam Station because they have great deals on clothes.It's like heaven if you find the right store and stay away from BK and Grand because all I hear is bad news

makeover,

I think you made the right decision by not doing it this time in Korea. Taking out all 4 wisdom teeth is a BIG deal, and you are still recovering from some major surgeries done thru mouth. Give your body a little more time in healing from the ps first before taking on the extraction. Also, I am not sure you need to go back to Korea just to have the extraction, unless you have other procedures in mind. Most dental insurance in US covers a percentage for the procedure. I only paid ~ $160 for my extraction of one tooth. It usually takes a few weeks to heal completely but you can continue working in the meantime. You can do it on a Friday afternoon and be back to work on Monday. So when you go back to Korea next time, you can focus on other ps you want to do without having to worry about this one.

Has anyone done any surgery to remove the ABT (Auxiliary Breast Tissue) in the armpit area? I have it and its ugly. It makes me self conscious enough to never wear sleeveless top to work. Does any clinic in Seoul do this type of removal well? Do they also do some liposuction in the nearby areas such as upper arm? I know I need to finish all the posts here in case it has been discussed before, but any suggestion or experience would be appreciated!

I am no dentist, but take a look at this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_tooth

There is no telling when and how many will come out, but your dentist should be able to tell you from your full mouth X-ray on the number as well as which ones are close to erupt. You only need to worry about the erupted wisdom teeth if you are having ps procedure. Google the erupted wisdom teeth, there are plenty of images on the internet.

Hello marir!
Can you please send that list to me to??

also does any one know about lap band surgery clinics/hospitals in korea ? and how much am i looking at ? ...... i hear prices like 9000$ which is very high :sad:
and has any one heard about seoul sky hospital ? are they good ?

You should look into clinics that specialize in obesity.
365mc is a clinic I've short listed for liposuction and I know they do bariatric surgery. I'm sure lap band falls into that category. I don't know their prices for that particular procedure.

Ok... So after Flying for 15 hours only to have my plane to Seoul delayed overnight in Tokyo, I finally landed in Seoul this morning. Took the 6009 bus which takes 1 hour to the Sinsa station area. Came in around 2:30 PM, was supposed to start consults at 10 AM.

Was warmly greeted at the Empathada residence by the host Mrs. Soon. Thinking that I would have to move my consult till tomorrow, I just gave in and said I would rest and maybe just walk around Gangnam. But shockingly Bock Soon said she can still take me to some clinics with whatever time is left.

I went up to my room which is on the small end compared to hotel rooms, and changed into my consultation attire, which i to look as pretty as possible yet be able to emphasize what I want to get done at the consults.

First stop is a short walk to EverM Dental Clinic. After the months of research and picturing what this place must look like, I finally set foot into a small older building, went up the elevator and into a nicely modern clinic. The girls at the front were very girl next door plain looking. They had a very warm vibe and had very cute mannerisms. You could tell that these girls may not have even had any surgery at all, by the way they looked.

I sat in the lobby and the girl next to me I later found out was a transsexual. I couldn't even tell at all! Maybe thats how good the surgery is there! I was quickly taken into an X ray room and went through all the steps. The consultant girl was so cute in the way she was trying her best to talk to me in English. I even had photographs taken from different angles. Then later I moved into another room where they used a PC and a Device to take additional photos of my face to put into a photo analysis program.

I waited about 10 minutes before Doctor Yoon arrived in the room. He was a very low key mild mannered man. He pointed out at my X rays and gave me actual measurements and dimension of what was making my Jaw so wide and chin broad. He showed that my Jaw muscles were twice as thick as what a normal range would be. He showed my square mandible angles and how my chin was more forward than it could be. He suggested a T-Cut osectomy along with Mandible reduction, and Masseter Muscle removal. He answered my questions through my host Bock Soon and drew on paper the process of how he would do the Bone cutting. He frequently referred to the computer models of my x ray to show what he would do. The ability to show how the surgery would be done on a computer with measurements and markups was very assuring and detailed enough to make me comfortable. After about a 15 minute consult, He excused himself and a consultant came in. She was very low key and pulled out a price sheet. She pointed to the sheet for prices of each of the procedures meaning that the prices at EverM are likely fixed.

Mandible Reduction, 5M won, T-Cut Osectomy - 4M, and 1M for Masseter muscle removal for a total of 10M. We said we would get back to her and we thanked her. Overall impression of EverM was that it seemed to be a Dental focused clinic, that also does some jaw surgeries. The emphasis didn't seem at all to be creating georgeous knock out looks. But the consultant showed several before and after sample photos, these also happen to be the ones on the website from my obsessive research. They definitely create noticible results. The consultant even asked if the goal was natural or dramatic change.

One thing that I obviously felt was even though I had the host helping me translate, it still would feel a lot more comfortable if the Doctor spoke English so that you can feel each other on the same page in regards to expectations and desired results.

Next It was off to DAPRS.

Thank for sharing,It s good that you can explain such a little detail so I can imagine how the clinics would be.

Thanks for sharing your experience :biggrin:
I am very excited to read darps btw can you consult with TLPS too xD, i didnt saw a lot of consultation with this clinic

thank you troll train :biggrin: i am looking at both clinics. i am in favor of 365mc but am hearing really high prices about them. i really cant afford it if the prices am hearing are right :nogood:

do you know if for example if a clinic offers a lower price ( lets call it clinic 1), can i go to another clinic (lets call it clinic 2) and say something like clinic 1 offered me to do this procedure with this amount can you match it or near it ?

is this acceptable ( i have read alot about members saying you can haggle in price ) ?