BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks, My house is near Dr. Lam office. If you need any help when you are here in Dallas, let me know.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you send me the pic. My email is [email protected]

Hi guys!
So I have decided to take the jump and get lower blepharoplasty. I have appointments at JK, Grand and BK (although not too sure about them after reading mixed reviews on here). Does anyone have any experience/recommendations? From what I've read online, it's a pretty simple surgery but I'm new to this so quite nervous. I am also trying to make an appointment at Regen but they're really hard to get hold of. :biggrin:

Hey MrsKing! Its a few pages after your post so don't know if you'll see this haha. But a few years ago I had the same problem with bulging fat near the armpit area. But I eventually found out it was just due to ill-fitted bras. I wasn't wearing the right size! So after getting properly fitted bras and making sure to push all breast tissue inwards when wearing it, I noticed it went away =) Not sure if it will help or if its the same problem you are having, but just a fyi or something to try out before getting surgery.

if u are talking about lateral canthoplasty it is by no means a simple procedure. It is a procedure that has a higher risk of complications than your typical double eyelid surgery. There's some clincs that refuse to perform it for that reason so consider carefully and if u really are going to go ahead make sure u have a very skilled surgeon. I myself wanted to get it done but my surgeon advised me against it because of the potential complications. He also assessed my condition and found my lower eyelid muscles to be too weak and will risk the red of my eye showing should i go ahead with it. So perhaps you should check that out too during your consultations

Has anyone heard anything about April 31? I'm planning to go there for double-eyelid surgery and revision rhinoplasty? It seems hard to find anything about them on the internet, good or bad...

K Couture

Grand recommended eyebag reposition surgery, whilst JK and BK recommended transconjunctival orbital fat reposition. I've never heard of lateral canthoplasty until a quick google search right now, but nobody has mentioned cutting the corners of my eyes! Ahhh it's all so confusing :shrugs:

Lj88 - be aware that Grand and BK has horrifying reputation of doing botched jobs on clients from so many neg reviews on this forum... Grand is also the most sued clinic in Korea, so please be careful. There are many better ones out there.

Ohhhh really? I didn't know that! I have been spying on this thread for a couple of weeks and I know people mentioned that BK had a bad reputation, but didn't really read much about Grand! Thanks for your advice!
Have you heard anything about JK? They seemed really nice in the emails. Going to try and make appointments for Teium and Regen as well!

Mrs King
When I do ultrasound for those "nodule, under armpit, most likely ..... Nothing!!! Just fat and skin! And D r suggested for patient stop shaving . The node get bigger if u shave it everyday. It did help. So I wonder if you want to try it out before surgery( if u fit into that category ).

Item Clinic and JK Plastic Surgery have gotten back to me with answers and some prices, so I thought I would make a little update.

Item Clinic quoted me 11m for v-line, zygoma and chin reduction, rhinoplasty 3,8m and breast augmentation 6,6m to 8,5m all depending on what kind of implant I want and how big I want them.

JK Plastic Surgery quoted me 21m for v-line, zygoma and chin reduction which I think is extreeemely expensive considering I can get it 10m cheaper at Item. And then they quoted me 5,2m (or more). So it sould add up to be over 26m KRW without even talking about breast augmentation. I really like the results for jaw at JK Plastic Surgery but it is way too expensive for me. And the doctor didn't recommend rhinoplasty as he thinks it's unnecessary, but I think my nose is one of the most important things to have done.

At the moment I am most keen on Item Clinic as they make amazing noses and breasts (in my opinion), as JK Plastic Surgery is so expensive.

I'm waiting for answer from Banobagi and Cinderella :smile: