BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Anyone has experience with Cinderella before? Their English site and consultation service is not accessible right now so I cant be sure if they have in-house translator or not. I know a few people on this forum visited Cinderella in 2012 and they didn't have translator back then, but now things may have changed?

Also, I really want to consult with EverM however they don't have in-house translator. I don't intend to hire translator from so many people's negative experiences on this forum and the other two clinic I visit have in-house translator. Is it not possible at all to consult with EverM without translator? If you have found a way around this please let me know!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everm have only chinese translator as i know.

Hi Via,
I am strongly considering View clinic as well. I want a v-line or mini v-line and fat grafting plus a rhinoplasty. Have you gotten any price quotes? I am looking to go in May
-Aesthetic

Hi Aesthetic,

Do you know if View has in-house English translator?

Hi Chantel,
I am also looking to go in May (13-23rd ish). I am consulting with View, The Line, ITEM and maybe Banobagi. I also contacted Grand and Pitangui but was not very impressed with the suggestions.

Mai,
Yes View has English and Chinese translators per their website. Also the attending MD contacted my in response to my consult online and it was all in English so at least one MD there speaks English too.

Hi Michelleee,
I am planning to go May 13-23 or so but still need to buy my ticket. Im flying from NY. Maybe we will be there around the same time.

I am considering in going at that time too.
But I still haven't chosen my clinic yet.. arughh such a difficult decision
I would love to have some company while there.
I searched up there guesthouses and it's pretty good rate, $30/night for a shared place.

I want to go around that time since the fight will be the cheapest,
I am going for a full face makeover, I am currently talking with pitangui, sm, and yny beauty.
I would love it if you guys join me.

Hi everyone, im planning a trip to korea next year and im wondering if anyone would know the email to chungdam u clinic and view clinic. Im really interested in going to these two clinic for consultation. thanks

I have just looked at VIEW and it looks amazing.
but there is no email to contact them =S
DO you know of a way to contact them other than phone because i need to send in my pictures.

Thanks