BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

BK? Really?
But everyone in Korea said it is the biggest PS clinic there.. *panic*

Can u share the link of the review?

I'm considering BK and banobagi now.

Anyone know how banobagi's review?

So far, BK replied my message and explained really well. I can see that they are professional . But they quoted me so high. 6000-7000 USD for rhino: alar, tipplasty, nose bridge. 3000-4000 USD for incisional double eyelid, and 1000-1500 USD for epicanthoplasty..

And banobagi replied me well too. The message is shorter but very clear. They quoted me 5mil -5.5 mil KRW for rhino and 3.5mil -4 mil KRW for double embedded eyelid and ptosis correction.
Banobagi said that they can help to give special prices if you pay cash.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Guys,

I'm new here,

i want to go for revision rhinoplasty and revision genioplasty in korea.but im not really sure which clinic is good to do both jobs,if you guys know about which clinic is good for revision in korea and how to contact them,i hope you dont mind to help me,i'm really appriciate your help.

Thank you,:smile:

Hey what surgeries are you going for?

Just saw this post I'm from ny also going to Seoul around the same time. Do you have kakao?

i've tried to contact banobagi and regent clinic 2 weeks ago but i still havent got any reply from them so im kinda confused.and i dont understand about korean so im not sure how to do.if one of you guys have some informations pretty please to tell me which clinic that has good and safe reputation for revision rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.

Hey I have actually changed my date to May30- jun9
I am going with SMPS plastic surgery clinic, because the before after results are mind-blowing.
they have a free 10 day accommodation for patients. ( which is how long u need for the stiches to come off. ..
U can contact me through email here [email protected]

Hi Aesthetic,

I have actually changed my date to May30-june9..
I am going with PMSM.. I doing a full face makeover plus hair transplant.
They offer me free guest house for 10 days too.

U can contact me through email [email protected]

Hello,
For ALL medical travel inquiries, please contact our office with your questions.
Although we are a non-profit organization under Korean government's Ministry of Health and Welfare providing information and service to all medical travelers to Korea, I am afraid to put a link to our office (this board has strict restrictions)...... understandably so. Therefore I will only type in the name of association: Korea Global Healthcare Association.

It seems that there are many who are unaware of services available to all medical travelers.
Any and all medical travelers, including those traveling for plastic surgery, can request information on any medical facility for free. We can also translate your emails to Korean doctors/hospitals for them to respond.... and vice versa. You can contact our office in Korea or our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

PLEASE REMEBER THAT WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY HOSPITAL OR DOCTOR OVER ANOTHER.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND TRANSLATORS, TOUR COMPANIES, ETC..
You must do your own due diligence. We are here to assist you in your travels.
We simply provide information and service for patients traveling to Korea.
We will respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.

-
Andrew Lim
Korea Global Healthcare Association

Where are you traveling from, if you don't mind me asking? I'm also considering my ps trip between those dates.

I have the consultant's number on my whatsapp for Banobagi. Let me know if you want it.

but everm told me that i hv to hire a english translator if i cant speak mandarin

Hi Travel, could your send me that info please? Banobagi seems a little behind on their online consult posts and emails.. if they dont reply this week I might reach out to them on phone.

Thanks!