BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi do you have kakao? I'm going in May also

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so jealous on all of you who get to go this year. I have to work for a year to afford it ):
I can't wait to go to South Korea 2015. Wish I could go before!
I wish you all have some amazing experiences and get some amazing results and fast healing (:

your crease is fine. Because you do not have pronoucned socket structure, too high a crease will look odd on you and make you look too sleepy. I like your eyes as it is now. A good trick is to use a thinner line of liquid eyeliner and contour into your socket bone with brown or black or both and blend it in with a blending brush :biggrin:

I have to agree w/ K Couture... I like your crease. Definitely try thinner eyeliner, use makeup to your advantage, it's not all about cutting up your face. If you get higher lids it WILL NOT make your eyes look bigger but only make you look sleepier. Trust me, I'm going to Korea for a re-op because I have thick lids.

Try thinner liner, wing out the end and some circle lenses :smile:

Hey Malissa! I am saving to go next year as well! Perhaps we can plan a trip together (:

Of course, that would be great!
What are you planning on having done, and what time of the year would you prefer?

You can do both at the same time if you find a clinic that offers both procedures (:

oh no.i think they increased their price cos of free promotion they are having here. and its not right. i think someone paid much more less for 2 jaw. did you tell them someone did it for cheaper.

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah ill definately try different makeup techniques :smile:

Oooo thanks for the tips. Looks like I won't have to get a revision. You guys are awesome! :biggrin:

Does anyone know if it's convenient/possible to have two procedures done at two different clinics within 10 days? I am considering getting revisional eyelid surgery at Teuim but would like to have primary rhino at either Regen or TLPS. Not sure if it would be awkward to do this.

March 2014

Seoul KR: 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

KittiKat: April 29 - May 15 Kakao: K (trip confirmed)

Quick2014: may6- may20

hoebee: May 11 - 25

cinch87: May 15 - 25

kplove: May 15-?

HawthornTree: May25 - June5 PM me

Janersmaners: May 25-June8. Kakao: Janersmaners

June - July 2014

August 2014

September 2014

ngalaxiee: Sep 2-14 (trip confirmed)

whiskey_tango: Sept 3 - 21

douraimi: Dec 18ish-?