BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

sure bebe!! their b&a pics are amazing.. too bad they don't have english website.. and can't find any contributions of the experience in forum ...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! U r soo funny! U sound like my friends when i return on FB lol. I really wish u cudve made the december trip ;)

I will email u later.

I know me too! That's y I'm going to visit them in december cuz I just want someone to post something about them on this forum. Lol

I've only consulted with a few west coast doctors. The cheapest doctor I found charged 6K. I was like hell yea! My friend went first n said though she was groggy, she had conversation w him during the surgery. A CONVERSATION! Yea, 'uhh, I'm gonna have to pass on that." The other doctors whose b/a I liked cost between 9k-12k.

You should read my post, the doc at ID completely ****ed up my mini Vline and lacculift now I am left with an even shaped face, super weird and sharp also I do look 10 yrs older due to too much far was bein taken out

Yeah too many mixed reviews for bk & id - I'm staying away tbh...although I'm sure they also do good work as well, depends on dr u get

Itsumobaby - which dr did ur vline?

Hello everyone ! . I'm new to this forum but its rather useful so far .
I'm interested in getting chin implant ( to make my face in V-shape ) and Double eyelid in April next year in S . Korea .
Does everyone know who is the best doctor for chin implant and double eyelid in S.korea ?
Could everyone recommend for me please ?
And which hospital is the best for plastic surgery ? .
Have everyone done or had any experience about that ? .

For her double jaw, she went to View. But I have to warn you that she got most of her research from the reviews I combined from a Korean cafe site, which wasn't even that extensive because I got too busy to continue. Which is why I felt bad when she called me from Korea to let me know she picked View, because I had never read any reviews about it on PF, and I was worried she'd be unhappy with her surgery because of my research. But I'm glad/relieved that wasn't the case lol.
That being said, she does look amazing afterward, but honestly speaking, I don't know if her transformation is that common from View, since I haven't read any other reviews other than the ones from Korean cafes. Sorry!

Hey! I'm not back, back, but I will be lurking every now and then. I'll be back for sure around December, when I get the time to do more research. I haven't had surgery yet, but I plan on going to Korea by the end of January. And my friend went to View for 2-jaw, nose, eyes and I forgot to add fat graft, which was her last procedure. Read my response for fantasyface, because while my friend looks great now, I'm not sure if her transformation is that common from View. I asked Zoe what she has to say about View, and she says that she's heard about it from locals, but she's never had any of her clients go there, so she can't say anything about it herself. I've seen it's popular among locals in a particular cafe, but my friend is the only foreigner I know that's gotten surgery done there, so take her positive experience with a grain of salt.

I'm planning to go to Korea to have chin implant and Double eyelid in JW plastic surgery .
Does JW plastic surgery a good place to go ? .
Have everyone had plastic surgery in JW ? .

No it won't because thE reason why I need ft grft is because the doctor from iD took too much fat from my cheeks, leaving a depression and hollow I look 10 years older and constantly tired because of that the doctor also made my chin a lot pointer than i wanted it so I m thinking abt fat graft of my chin too
Why do u need fat graft

Hey, I'm sorry you aren't happy with your results. :sad: Have you healed completely? Also, who was your doctor? I shortlisted ID before... but all of the new mixed reviews I'm skimming over are making me stay away. Where do you plan on getting your fat graft?

Not sure but the pics on the ps website have the shape of a tear drop.