BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just like to share the informations that we know about the clinics for those who need :smile:

Hey swallow86 - I can understand what u mean, but at the end of the day I will be picking my clinic/dr after my consults. Regardless of b&a pics or what one person says on this forum of after a consult I'm just not feeling right about a clinic/dr I'm not picking them

The ppl on this forum are proving great in terms of getting me to think of ALL angles, providing support, general advice ie how to aid recovery etc. if nothing else the support alone makes this forum great - everyone here is on the same boat and understand eachother - try taking to my friends & all they say is that I don't need ps and I'm crazy...they're just being nice, but sometimes nice isn't supportive

Ok will finish my rambling here lol sorry for the sermon everyone!! Kekeke :biggrin:

Several members have already been banned due to promoting clinics.

Thanks Marir! I'm thinking of consulting with Regen, Banobagi, and VIP since they seem to have the most positive reviews so far. But I'm just overwhelmed with the number of clinics in Korea! Back where I'm from, there are only 3-4 PS clinics, haha. Do you have any recommendations/suggestions?

The first picture is just AMAZING! And her transformation looks so natural! I hope our surgeries go as well, haha. :smile:

Preach it! :biggrin: I'm so tired of everybody telling me I don't need PS or that I shouldn't "change myself for others." I'm not though! I'm changing myself for myself! It's so nice to be in a community with people who understand what you're going through and support you without any judgement.

Hi, I am glad you are coming back! Hahah I sound equally confusing..:P

I do know what you mean and I am happy you are getting there! For my nose tip it was septal cartilage. Which is from the nose right?

Hi everyone, Im here just to pass a message from Bebi Namky

She is currently back to her hometown and over there, tpf is somewhat under firewall so she wont be able to reply to your queries for a while.

If you have anything, add her on kakao: selene22888

Cheers

Hiya egg_tartlet

I luv ur nose and regen is on my list for consult. I know u didn't have eyes done, but have u heard anything about whether or not regen is good for eyes?

I prefer to get both my nose & eyes done at same place, but hard to find the one place that's good for both - it's either one or the other

I hope to have the same experience as u!!! :smile:

I don't know whether i should but i kept the message from naver people on the price they paid for vline and cheekbone..just in case the price discrepancy is too huge.

ID is in my list cos i saw a lot of wonderful before n after pictures on china forums...

But i also read some scary reviews about ID rejecting unhappy patients...

u mean smallface don't do sliding genioplasty? awww..
do they do vline then?

I've met with Dr. Kim in Shanghai. We had a really great consultation. He informed me of all the risks. I really do trust him as a surgeon!
He's been personally in contact with me throughout this process, and has answered all my questions to my satisfaction!

From what I understand, open rhino is where the doc cut the centre bottom part of the nose, lift it up to insert the implants and the cartilage to refine the tips whereas close rhino is where the doc cuts inside of the nose to do the insertion and refinement. Open rhino is preferred as the doc can see much better compared to close rhino tho.

Are u planning to do rhinoplasty? I am also going for that as well, together with eye surgery. :smile:

Hey Lylolly,

I cant pm u yet cos u have not reached ur above 10 post quota. I have been corresponding with JW and the consultant sounded nice. It seems like it is one of the clinics who can achieve what I want when i tell them my problems. So far, I have checked on soompi and Purseforum and no bad reviews except I vaguely remembered someone mentioned that a lady had to do nose revision as there is a bump on her nose aft surgery. I guess I won't kw if I will choose JW until I go for the consultation.

3 other clinics I am contemplating are TLPS, Chungdam U and B&A clinic as I love their b/a pics.

Initially, I considered ID, Regen and Teuim. But I had 2 bad dreams abt ID and I remembered in my dreams, someone told me not to go there. Hence I rather follow my instinct, although not to say that ID is not good. Regen insisted on using foreign implant for my nose altho I emailed the consultant a few times asking for alternatives. Final solution she gave me was to go for filler and I'm like thinking, "why do I want to go for temporary fix if I am going to Korea for PS?!" Lastly, I heard that Dr Kwon has left Teuim. Hence no point going to he is not wrkg there, as I wanted him to fix my eyes.

I just realised that the clinics I choose caters more to local Koreans than foreigners. But I do hope I can get great results!

Thank you so much.. Yes, I'm planning for rhino+eyes.. How much JW quotes you? What kind of surgery did they recommend you? I don't want any implant for rhino but I'm scared to choose rib cartilage too. According to cassrr, JW provide another option "dermograft" for bridge. I'm still waiting for JW reply.