BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Via,

Thanks for the update! So glad to hear that you didn't experience any pain since day 1... phew! I am travelling to Korea next Sat. Am in touch with 365 mc... to do liposuction... :smile:

Thanks again, really! I am very scared of the pain!! :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i just wanna have a nice jaw-line cos i have a asymmetry face.
docs recommend jaw surgery n zygoma reduction... :confused1:

but I know jaw surgery is a major op. no kidding and still need to have braces.. that's a long wait..

anyone know Elaine jang? think i read somewhere she used to work in BK and now with another clinic. Item clinic is what i read in the papers. if its her.

anyone went to the new clinic and she help to plan all the stuffs, like consultation, accommodation etc.

Hey thiefcat,
Good luck next week :smile:
Don't worry bout the pain, I had a mini tummy tuck, lipo along w a few facial surgeries n I didn't have any pain. There was difficulty moving bcuz of the tummy tuck, but that's it. U will b fine :smile:

Theifcat: Good luck to you! =)

Karime: glad to hear that lipo doesnt hurt. =D i was worried that i'll feel the blunt cannula going in and out of my body.

Ahahaha, luv ur description!
But, oops, i can't help u there. I was talking bout no pain after surgery. I was put out cuz I had multiple surgeries. But I'm thinking the cannula wudnt hurt cuz my friend had breast aug under some type of local anesthesia n she said she couldn't feel any pain while the surgeon was doing it.

R u planning on lipo soon?

no problemo! =) just pasted to you, please check. btw i got all these translator's contacts from forums. please dont blame me if its the wrong address. i only copy and paste. if its wrong, its means the other members have given wrong infos. hehe

hope it helps!

good to hear that too! =D

yeah if i do revision on my eyelids then i will definitely need to do lipo. As for the date, it will be either january or somewhere around march and april.

Me too, I gotta do double eyelid revision.
Well good luck to ya, I will post my experience n maybe it will help u when u go :smile:

Hi karime, do share with us when you done...im oso intend for eyelid revision...