BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I was told thighs is the most painful, maybe its pain because you did breast too? I did abdoment (belly/lovehandles) and arm , went through all that detailed checkup too , in fact i went twice for that sort of check up they're very detailed. But I wasnt convered in bandage, just the garment and small bandaid on the incision place thats it. As for loose skin I think everyone will have it even they didnt do procedures, but I researched on it , as long as we exercise after this procedure, should be able to maintain that healthy figure . Are you much better now ? Thanks for the input again :biggrin:

For others i will be going slightly off the forum from tonight onwards, maybe still lurking around here and there but wont be as active soon. Just wanna say, you guys been great support , thank you :biggrin: !Hopefully everythings continue to heal nicely for me so i can resume my workout session soon! tehee!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww really? we are gonna miss you. please come back when you are free =)
thank you for sharing too!

Hi helloj :smile:

Grand Plastic Surgery is my no.1 choice for rhinoplasty and vline surgery and zygoma. And I see that you had your ps done at grand. May I ask which doctor do you recommend for rhinoplasty and vline, if you don't mind? :smile: I don't see many reviews on grand, people seem to skip this clinic for some reason but I find them very professional and also the best. hehe :smile: Btw, is it alright to ask for a b&a picture? :smile: Thank you!:smile::smile:

I thought it was quite absurd but regardless, I just checked with many of my Koreans I know (I teach tons of them languages so kinda just casually asked them about it)

Ans: THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS and they all laughed at how ridiculous it even sounds. One of them even analysed and mentioned that it would make more sense for the government to give incentives to TOURIST/Overseas citizens as it would boast their GDP more by attractive more people to visit their country.

A country giving rebates to encourage their own citizen to do plastic surgery is just plain asking for trouble and dumb (go think yourself why because so many issues will occur from it!)

Hi Tofukimchee & Via,

Thanks for your great advice. I am very scared... but I won't be doing belly just love handles. Guess threshold for pain varies for every individuals. Via, I used to jog everyday that's why my thigh is so huge as I stop exercise for the last few years. I don't think I want to start exercise again cos I cannot maintain. I have a RF machine, bought from China, and i will use it on my body parts after lipo to tighten the skin... :smile:

Take care Via and may u be blessed with a speedy recovery.

I think it's a good idea. I wanted to visit more clinics but one of the famous translator (which many hired) told me that she can't. I asked if I can visit myself and just asked her to look after me after surgery, but she replied unless it's one of the clinics she has translated for me, she wouldn't be able to look after me (stating that she wouldn't be sure of my surgery or treatment plan)

That's when I feel It's very sketchy to me cuz to me, she's experienced and she should know the after-care that pp would need, and it's really more of the emotional and physical presence support. Sad to say, the the only reason I can deduct is due to the extra income they will get when we do a surgery through them. They are not merely a simple translator as per se.

Sigh, so I do think that I will go there without any translation help, but thankfully I can speak 华语 and English, and there are tons of clinics (those popular ones in this forum especially) who have in-house staff who understands these languages. PLUS I will be renting a room at a local korean family's house (so much cheaper than hotels!) so I'm not really alone and will have some help.

I want to do revision eyelid surgery but am scared about getting them redone. On the other thread about revisional eye surgery this one girl posted about how getting te revision was the worst experience of her life because they didn't do a good job. It takes more skill to do revisional than the first time so I hear. Have you found any good drs you're considering? The first time I had my double eyelids I didn't do epi but u want to go back and do that. The dr recommended that I do revisional for best results with tr epicanthoplasty but I'm so nervous he's going to mess up my eyes.

Hi Helloj,

How's ur friend's surgery in Grand? It is one of my top choice because they are really detailed in their reply and they are suggesting a natural adhesion for my dbl eyelid, which i really dun know how gd n permanent is it.

Hi Helloj,

Which doctor did u use for ur eye surgery? Grand is one of my to choice cos they did not recommend like 'everything', they only recommended natural adhesion for my eyelid but i wonder the permanence of the surgery.

I decided against doing zygoma... there is confirm sagging few years down the road if we do zygoma. Clinics are not honest with it....

For those planning to do it, if you don't mind doing face lift few years down the road and maintaing it every few years then you can do it.. but if you don't want, kindly reconsider whether you can reduce your expectation and just go with vline....

i was dead set on zygoma until the translator persuaded me not to...so now i'll just stick with vline and maybe eyes at teium with dr kwon

Been receiving a lot of pm so i think i will say the clinic name that three translators discouraged me from going... the clinic is Grand. Of cos, personally i haven't been there n have any surgeries done. So this information might not be correct...

sigh,, may i know what surgeries did u go thru or intend to correct the problems? thanks

Awww, thank u n good luck! Please do pop up occasionally! :smile:

I'm planning on 2 jaw surgery and possible cheekbone reduction. I don't want to do just mandibular reduction and get it done half-baked. If I get the surgery, I'd rather it be the full thing (2-jaw) instead of just chin work. As a result of jaw reduction I may need cheekbone reduction too but I'll decide that after in-person and xray consultations. How about you? When are you planning on going? I'd love to plan a trip with another fellow 2-jawer. It'd make me feel less crazy :panic:

thanks for sharing the clinic name. the clinic is in my list.
oh no, those docs that i consulted told me that zygoma will not cause sagging problems when i asked them. a few responed and said I dont cause sagging after the ops..
hmmm, they could be out to earn our $$.