BeautyHacker

ID Hospital Korea Experiences

itsumobaby - I saw on the other thread you went to pitangui for revision. How was it? I hope Dr. Yoo has done a good job?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with ID's new inflated prices they say 10m to 15m won for V-line and 7M to 12M won for mini-vline.

THey used to advertise fixed prices for 9m and 6M. Are people actually paying these new prices??

• 2 weeks later...
pres30: simple. everyone knows ID*only gives horrible results by now. they raised the prices to crazy amounts. if anyone is stupid enough to pay that much, they are so stupid they don't know/believe ID*ruins people's faces and does bad surgery. so they give you bad surgery, take your money and use the extra money to fight the malpractice suits, false advertising suits and other law suits they are facing.

Can anyone recommend any good Attorneys in Korea that specifically handle these cases. What would be best or to find a home Attorny in the states.

ID did offer me to come in to see what they can do for a revision. Haven't yet gotten back my feet to have the money to revisit.

• 4 weeks later...
Iaan, KJJ has been through the consumer protection agency and is going to take dr Kim from BK clinic to court later: # maybe she can offer you some advice. i'm so sorry for what happened to you and i really hope you get compensated for all your suffering.

• 3 months later...
Hi. Read all your comments. How are you feeling these days?

• 1 month later...
haha ....

I know I'm a year late but here is the youtube link to the video for those who want it and were having trouble viewing the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqY3nsNmgbg

as for downloading the youtube video use a browser add-on or simply google "rip youtube video online"

• 2 weeks later...
Hi may I know what did u do in pitangui for rhinoplasty? I do not intend to have implant for my nose as I am quite happy with my original nose height . Does anyone had experience with a very skilled surgeon who can work wonders in scrulpting original bulbous nose?

• 1 month later...
I recently did a Mandible jaw surgery in Sept last month and opted not to do any other jaw surgery like 2 jaw or removal of my cheek bone etc. Just wanted something simple to remove my side jaw wing. Plain and simple.

Now it been 52 days and I am left with a deformed asymmetric jaw that doesn't line up; my lips and teeth are lopsided including my chin which as geared to the side and my eyes nose are one side higher than the other. My eyes also looked cross eyed as well. I am very unhappy with Grand Plastic Surgery in Gangnam that has left me looking like a creature! I am very sad and have not left my home crying all the time now. The doctor said that it was swollen so I kept counting the days and thought all these stares I've been getting was because of my swollen cheeks. I flew in from America and I don't have a job and now I have not heard from anyone of the folks at Grand suggesting what to do. It is an expensive surgery and to have them **** up on my face like this is depressing, I was not ugly before and now I'm left looking like a creature!

Oh and if you expect to have time with the doctor, WRONG! Post surgery ..doctor doesn't even stop by to see the patients to make sure you are healing right. Even when I had my stitches removal it was the nurses and not the doctor! Didn't even see him one time, other than the quick 15 min before to discuss my surgery option with a translator in room. If you want to look beautiful, please go,elsewhere!

Oh my,I truly feel sad for what happened to you! That is unacceptable the doctor needs to see the patient more than one time after the surgery. I'm so sorry, hope you can get a response from them soon :hugs:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Wow okay. That is a pretty insensitive thing to say. Happy it went well for your sister, but it might be the exception as there are a lot of botched cases also. You should be grateful someone is willing to share a bad experience on a clinic so the others are more carefull. She is just letting us know what happened to her and we should be aware

Itsumobaby, I dunno much on facial contouring doctors but from what I've heard, Everm sounds good. They seem ethical and they're not a ps factory like some clinics. You can try to read up more on them in threads here, I know several forumers have had positive experiences here and are extremely pleased with the service and results =)