BeautyHacker

ID Hospital Korea Experiences

Hi everyone!

I've been reading all the reviews and it scares me a bit... I am living in Korea and i planned to have my nose done since it is my huge complex.
One of my Korean friend had her nose done at ID and she was satisfied with it (I would also if mine turns out the same ^^) so i was considering visiting this hospital. But the different reviews make me think a lot and since a nose is in the middle of the face I dont want it to fail!

From now I still haven't met with the doctor so hopefully a consultation will make me feel better?
I really don't know

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of rumors about Banobagi? Because I am considering there

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
@Jexxi Suen Hi Jessica, I sent an email to the address posted on your site. Please provide me with information. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello dear, I am so glad your surgery went well. I am flying to Seoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I cannot agree more. I'm also Korean and I'm also one of many many victims from ID Hospital.
There is no point of choosing which doctor actually, after my botched face, I've researched and patients with different doctors have very similar side effects. which means the rumor of shadow doctor is true.
The law in korea is crazy, it is illegal to post any negative reviews. ITS NOT LIKE THERE IS NO NEGATIVE REVIEW. ITS THAT THEY GET ALL ERASED AND THE HOSPITALS SUE THE VICTIMS FOR POSTING IT.
THERE IS NO REGULATION OF PHOTOSHOPED BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.
DON'T THINK THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS ARE REAL. ID HOSPITAL ONLY WILL DO "NORMAL JOB" TO SPECIAL PEOPLE LIKE CELEBRITIES YOUTUBERS SO THAT THEY CAN GET MORE ADVERTISEMENTS.
In one of google review of ID hospital, was said they told the foreign patient who horrible had side effect, to go to talk to the embassy , that they don't care.
Same thing happened to me. It is worst nightmare to go to ID hospital.
and trust me, positive review of ID hospital is 99% fake.

• 4 months later...
Hi, I am new here... I posted a new thread regarding 2jaw surgery. I just don’t want to end up in coma or botched. ID is my first choice but then I read a lot of negative reviews here. Then my 2nd is Banobagi but still got negative reviews. Other hospitals being referred here are kinda new to me and I’ve never heard. Is it really true regarding your failed surgeries at ID? Can you pm me your pics? I’m just interested in the 2jaw failed jobs of ID. You can cover the upper face just want to know how botched it is... please help thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hello, I am also interested in that type of information, please, if you find out something or if you have already done your surgery, you can share it.
I think they are no longer active in the forum, I leave my email.
[email protected]