BeautyHacker

ID Hospital Korea Experiences

I don't know whether this has been posted here before but here it is a warning for ID clinic advert.
I'd previously had come across many forum links on various site on IDclinic bad experience but seems like it'd all been taken down. Perhaps ID asked the forum to take it down (and sometimes to ban the members who post that).. Btw, you're very unselfish to share your experience like this itsumobaby. I reckon most of the members rarely comes back in forum anymore to update once they get their procedures done. Hope the best for you.

www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2013/02/116_129813.html

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think you can search on there without an account. Seen anything negative about Banobagi?

really? no I haven't searched for banobagi I am not interested in the clinic ^^;; but from what I have written down they do bad noses and their eyes aren't very good either... that is what my notes say ^^

Ok, i'm not interested in it anymore either after a little research. Can you read Korean?

Reading all these unfortunate experiences from popular clinics are discouraging and shocking.

Yes I can ^^ reading is easy... the language is easy too ^^ It is but it also gives you hope... we can be so grateful to all the people who shared their bad experiences... saved us so much pain... now we have all this information so we can avoid the bad clinics, it's a great thing!

Hi ... how much u pay for the incisional double eyelid in Pitangui ?

Hey shinyglittery! I wasn't sure if u saw my previous response to one of your posts about good two-jaw clinics u believe are good from your research. If you happen to know any clinics with good reviews please let me know if you have time:smile: thanks! After hearing about ID hospital, I was bumbled out cause I really thought they were good. It's terrible when they take advantage of people's health.

Hi, Cegr,

I just posted a long description about my experience at Pitangui on the "Has anyone tried Pitangui?" Thread. I would have PM'd you but you're too new.

It seems like a hit or miss to get surgery done in Korea. Not sure if should just stay in US. Even though US surgery is ugly, much safer I suppose.

I think there are many more hits than misses in Korea and they do many more Asian faces. So in my head the likelihood of having a bad result if you're asian with a good place is Seoul is a lot less than a doctor in the US, but if you are that rare person where there is a complication then it would be better in the states. I would let you know that the consent forms in the US are such that if you didn't get a good result, then they are still protected. It's only if they performed malpractice or substandard care that you would have a decent chance of suing them. Forums like these are great but I don't know that the surgeons know how many potential clients visit these.

I think that anyone in practice for any period of time has got to have a few cases that "went bad". I accept that. It's how they handle a bad outcome that I think speaks volumes. From the experiences posted here (granted its from only one point of view, but it is from a PF member! A sister/brother!) ID just didn't act honorably. Anyway that's my two cents and that's why I picked Pitangui. They've been there for over 20 years and still services a lot of native Koreans. Dr. Yoo reassured me that he would be the surgeon and not only was there for the consultation, but also as they were knocking me out at the beginning of the surgery. And whether by design or not, since I woke up during the procedure, I knew it was him performing it.

I'm not sure that's true... Everything I've seen from the US, success and failure makes me really happy I'm getting my surgery in Korea...

Skim3, I agree and thank you for your experience ^^ I don't agree that with complications you would be better off in the US... you can find clinics in Korea too that are used to handling complicated cases, you just have to do your research ^^ but if you mean easier to find in US then that may be true...

Hi Skim,

Can you share your experiences with Pitangui? What did u do there? How much is the cost?

• 2 weeks later...
It’s upsetting to hear about your experience. A bad plastic surgery experience hurts both emotionally, physically, and financially. There are so many bad reviews about ID, how did you fall into their trap? You should have researched well before going there.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I am hurt and saddened and also surprised that some doctors take patients so lightly. Their licenses should be cancelled immediately and not allowed to practice again.