BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

Hi Twinnie. I scheduled my revision at IOU in July. Since you've already been in the operating room I was wondering if you could share your impressions of the facilities there. Was it clean and up to date? I have only been to the outside area and the consultation room.
I was also wondering about whether there was a separate anesthesiologist who gave you the anesthesia. I'm a bit nervous about the anesthesia and the effect it would have on me since I've never experienced before.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, Weick. i will be in seoul from 10th july to 20th july. Me and another forum girl will be having consultation with Dr kwon from teuim. If you wan, u can join us. And when is your consulation date with IOU? i would like to go there for second opnion. care to pair up? PM me or whatapp or kakao me at +65 86110030. 24f. singaporean.

Hi~ i'm new to posting and sorry I don't know how to PM. I am going towards end of July (26th onwards) so I'm not sure if our dates will work. I will let you know if my schedule changes and pls also let me know if yours does too.

• 2 months later...
Hi TwiNnie! Glad to hear you are pleased with your results. I emailed Dr. Kang several times but still have not heard back. Can you please give me his email address? Also, did you have to hire an interpreter, or does IOU have an interpreter? Can you also tell me what procedures you had on your eyes. Thank you for sharing TwiNnie!

His email is [email protected]. I hired Nicole.
When I went there, there was no interpreter, but I've heard that now they have one.
I did ptosis correction+ eyelid lowering+ upper and lower fat graft.

Bye! :smile:

Thank you for the quick reply TwiNnie! Can I ask how much Nicole charges for. I've heard that ptosis correction can often make the individual look "surprised". Are your results more natural-looking? Thanks again!

Nicole charges $150.
My eyes eyes have a natural look, much more than before, in the photos it seemed that I kept my eyes closed! Sure, at the beginning it seemed to have them wide open, but now I'm used to seeing them, and I realize that they are absolutely normal! :smile:

Thanks again TwiNnie! Sorry to bombard you with so many questions. Does Nicole work for IOU? If not, can I please have her contact info?

Also, in looking at before & after photos from IOU, it seems that Dr. Kang is very conservative surgeon. In your opinion, do you think this is true. I'm just wondering if Dr. Kang would do what I requested if I wanted more dramatic results.

Thanks again TwiNnie! Hugs!

Her email is [email protected], she doesn't work for IOU.
The results are very impressive, my eyes are completely different from before, I don't recognize them! I don't know if it's the same for other types of surgery, but for me it's so! :smile:

That is so wonderful TwiNnie. So happy to hear that you are satisfied with your results.
I received a reply from Dr. Kang today. So excited to have my consultation with him. Thank you again for Nicole's contact info. I really appreciate your help! :heart:

Hey girls, I am a new member here. .

As my eyes are small ( Asian eyes) and I want to get double eyelid surgery.

I have book appointment for consultant with Wonjin this Oct coming. But im still not too sure about it. Is anyone have experience with this clinic before?? Please advice ;)

Thank you

I'm visiting Wonjin as well. It makes me worried because they gave me EXTREMELY different quotes the two times I contacted them; one lady told me a nose job would cost $3500-4000; the other attempted to quote me $4500-5500! I will go in person and see what they say.