BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

Thanks Ladybugz.

I have been contact Wonjin many time through email and over the phone, discussed with same person.

They provide me different quote after I sent my photo without make up.

So I think you were right, we should see them in person.

When you are going? I have consultant with them in Oct.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chloe,

I am going September 26-Oct 4. When will you be there?

Thanks Serene,

I don't know the doctor name. But the girl who replied my email said that they will introduce me the expert doctor. Fingers cross ;)

Hi weick! I was wondering if you ended up having your surgery at IOU. If so, would you mind sharing your experience, and how happy you are with the results? Thank you! I really appreciate your response!

Hi Ladybugz! Can I ask what other clinics you will be visiting aside from Wonjin? Sorry, I'm not sure if you mentioned it somewhere in this thread. I would really appreciate your reply.

I will also be in Seoul from either Sept. 23 or 24 until October 4th. :smile:

Hi Yogi BB,

It looks like we'll be there the exact same time.

I am definitely visiting Wonjin, but I'm also considering Teium for my eyes (I've heard good things about them), Item (though I've heard they may be too conservative), and View (I heard they are good, but I have not been able to get ahold of them in English at all -- they hung up on me when I called last week).

I really like Wonjin's results, but I'm not very happy with how they've changed their price dramatically every time I've emailed them. I was also promised a hefty discount by a consultant who has since left the clinic, so I don't know if the one I'll end up speaking with will honor it.

What is your email? I will email you if you want to meet up.

Hi Ladybugz,

Would you please share your experience after you have consultant with Wonjin?

Are you travel there yourself? I'm still a bit scare traveling by myself as i don't have any experience before.
Thanks very much.

Hi Ladubugz

Hey,

Sure, I will share my experience after I actually get there and meet them in person. Yes, I am traveling by myself. I don't speak Korean, so I am super-nervous. I haven't decided if I'm going to find a hotel on Hotwire, stay at a hospital's hotel, or do Airbnb.

Thanks Ladybugz.

I was getting nervous since i bought my airfair... lol

I have booked my hotel already. Book online through Agoda. They had a really good deal.

How many days you stay there?

I'll be there from Sept 26-Oct 4, so like 8 days.

What's eyelid surgery method you are going to do?

They recommended that i should do should eyelid with incision methid + ptosis correction.

And the stitch removal 5-7dsys. Just wondering 8days is enough???

That's exactly what i'm doing too. They actually recommended epi as well, but I'm not willing to do that (don't want to pay extra, don't want scars -- I scar VERy badly).

I think it will be enough...

What is epi?