BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They recommended it to me too..
My face n my nose are small. .. so if I make my eyelid too big, It will make me look funny too.

I stay there for 2 weeks...lol too long yeah ? :smile:)

I'm new to the forum but I've actually been lurking purseforum and soompi for years now.

A year and a half ago, I got double eyelid surgery in the US. Basically my left eye has a fold but my eyelid still folds in like it does when you have monolids. My right eye looks a little better than the other, but it's still not good. My eyes look terrible without makeup on, but they don't look severely deformed or anything.

I really want to go to Korea to have revisional surgery with Dr. Kang at IOU. I think I would need double eyelid revision, epi, and ptosis correction but I haven't emailed anyone yet. Besides IOU and Teuim, I'm not really sold on any other clinics I would definitely want to visit.

Can you guys tell me how much a total trip there would cost on average, including the cost of surgery, travel, hotel fees, etc.?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Chloe1314. Are you excited about your trip to Seoul? I will also be there in October for eyelid revision and will be visiting Wonjin as well. Can I ask which hotel you booked on Agoda? Will you be visiting any other clinics besides Wonjin? Perhaps we can meet up when we are there. Good luck!

Hi Yogi,

What day u arrive Seoul?
I might visit PL, ITEM. But mainly clinic will be wonjin. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Chloe1314,

I will be postponing my trip to a later date so that I can do a little bit more planning and research beforehand. So I will not be leaving this week. Good luck with your surgery. Please keep us posted on the clinics your visit and your healing process! :heart:

Hi all ...

Im a new comer here ...
I will be going to Korea end of this month for double eyelid surgery
i will be there frm 31st Oct - 6 Nov 2013
Anybody also going there same with me ?
this is my first experience ..
So that I feel a bit nervous and worry ...
I did some online consultation with Life, Grand, Banobagi
but so far only Life replied with care ..
Grand reply as standard ... the others havent reply yet ...
Most probably I will choose Life PS
Anybody here done or heard something about Life ?

tks ;)

lifepseng is their email... or at least the email of a consultant, i don't know if it is official... I have no website or any contact info on them... if maryss knows can you please share with me too? ^^

• 2 months later...
I do NOT recommend Lee Hee Moon/Eye Magic Clinic. I had revisional surgery with him last year and ever since, my eyelids do NOT close completely. This has caused severe dry eyes. Everyday and all day I put in eye drops and eye ointment. This still does not help my aching, sore, and blurry eyes that I live with every day. I highly regret surgery with him. I believe he has been blacklisted several times as well.

Furthermore, he refuses to help me in any way and ignores me. He even goes so far as to deleting my private posts on his (online consultation section) website. If you want proof, look for author "Catherine" and check back the day after to see it gone. This to me is highly dishonest, unethical, and unprofessional. It's so disheartening to know that I saved up money for a long time, paid a fortune just to look normal again, and ended up with more problems in the end.

I want to note that he was SO cocky when I spoke to him at consultations and he made me believe that he can do anything. He would keep assuring me "your eyes will go back to what they used to like", "I can make your eyes look exactly like that", and "I can do anything, I am the best eyelid surgeon in Korea". That should have been a red flag, but I was desperate to have my eyes fixed. He preyed on that and that is how he lures you in.

Please, if you or anyone else you know is planning on going to Lee Hee Moon, do not go to him. He has no empathy and is very dishonest. He must be exposed for who he really is, and that is a psychopathic criminal.

thank you for sharing. is eye magic same as magic eye?