BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

No you lie down with your face under this LED(I think? Correct me if I'm wrong ) lamp thingy. . Sigh. I definitely still look weird especially the eye area. As it's only day 3 I'm trying to stay calm.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I had several consultations and I was quoted 2mil won. Also, I have heard & read that the reabsorbtion rate depends on the individual. I've met people who have had it done who have had no refills and others who have gone back a year or so later...

• 3 weeks later...
It is 3 weeks post op now. Most of the bruises faded by day 10-11 post op. I was still very puffy especially around the cheeks at that time, my face looked really big :sad: My face has lost some of the volume since, thank God but I am definitely still swollen..I look I'm retaining water facially, especially around my eye area.

I can also feel a slight ridge under my left eye. But it has only been three weeks so i hope everything will even out over time.

Feeling really depressed about my eyes at the moment because I also did double eyelids incision method, ptosis correction and epicanthoplasty. My eyes look really weird, a bit too closed together (because of the epicantho) and coupled with the fat graft, the whole eye area is rather swollen, puffy and cat-like :sad: I can only wait now, for everything to calm down and de-swell.

To be honest, i wished i hadn't done the fat graft.

For anyone considering fat grafting, especially for whole face..the downtime is definitely more than 2 weeks. I think it takes a couple of months before you loose that puffy look.

Sorry babe :sad: can't help you here as I don't know anything about View's facial contouring.

Hi just wanted to say I got fat grafting and I know how you feel about it being too much at first. I also regretted getting it but after about 2 months I loved it. I got it 2 years ago and since then it's absorbed a lot. I want to go back for a touch up.

Thanks Nicole, that is reassuring to know. Did you experience any lumpiness or unevenness when the fats were reabsorbed?

I did undereye filler for my tear trough. Had ugly dented diagonal lines. I used fat graft and topped up 1 month later because much of it got absorb back into the body. My doctor also said the same thing, skin is thinner there so we cannot overall or else the fat will look obvious. Here's to hoping it stays this time after top up

I suppose with the fat graft you had no side effects? No lumps, under eye bags etc? Which doctor did it for you?

Anyone did Fat Grafting to the Breast could give me some insight to the following:

1) Would uneven resorption cause visible lumpiness which can also be felt, seeing as the breast tissue is thicker Im wondering if that is a concern,

2) Generally speaking how well does the region retain fat? For eg, forehead fg good fat retainment : nasofolds = awful

3) Does not wearing a bra help survivability (hehe could totally do an upper britney for 3 months :P)

4) When the graft is administered, does the injection site leave visible marks? Im asking cos im like the queen of keloids. Even using the erbium laser on my body leaves nasty little keloids :sad:

Went to MVP. On my left under eye line it seems to absorb faster and the skin is a bit bumpy not like lumpy bumpy but like tiny pimple bumpy and not smooth. I don't think that is side effect I just think maybe the fat made my skin oilier and it should disappear in a few weeks

Thanks! Do you know how long this would last? Since around the eye area there is not much movement..

Also, what kind of skin do you have? Thick or thin?

Did the doctor mention any way of getting rid of the side effects if they appear? I don't know how you could get rid of lumps if they formed there, I would never get a steroid injection around my eyes though..

I feel it is thick but it a the eye part it is thin if that makes sense? I don't have lumps. My skin is just not smooth under the eye looks like oily acne but not big pimples. It is very hard to describe! I didn't ask about the little bumpy skin because it only developed after the topping up recently and is more a skin texture issue than anything. I believe it will get better in time because I notice the fat graft area is more oily than the normal parts of my face

I think there was a little in my forehead and maybe my lips... It went away before 2 months past. My mom also had it done and she had it in her forehead and it was definitely uneven at first but also went away

I know what you mean, some other members have had that as well, it's from the extra oil from the fat.Indeed it gets away with time like others have said..

Could you please tell me if your doctor mentioned any treatment of any coming side effects? Lumps etc
Thank you:smile:

Hey Nicole! How much fat do you estimate has survived?