BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

No.he never talked about side effects. I also never asked because I thought it is my own fat shouldn't be side effects?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm going to Korea in Nov. Where are you going? I was gonna go for just under eye bags, but I think I wanna do the whole face with it. :smile: This girl pm me her b/a pics and it looks really good.

Hi there!
I have shortlisted JW, DA and Cinderella for FG. Which clinic are you going to? Are you going for FG under eye area or do you mean like eye bag surgery?

Genetically I think I'm prone to eye bags but it's something that you can't do 2-3x over your lifetime so I think I will save the under eye surgery for when I am a little older..

Hi! I have narrowed it down to Fresh, KimHansung, and JNK. I'm only going to places where they specialize in fat grafting. I have really bad eye bags so yeah I need to get them done together. If yours isn't that bad yet, yes you should wait. Did you already have online consultations?

Hi there, I have had my online consultation at JW, and am still waiting on the reply from docfinder korea. They take such a long time to reply.. May I know how much did they quote you at Fresh for FG? Is second time top up included?

Hi there! I am also going to KimHansung and Fresh for fat graft! I have never heard about JNK. How did you come across this clinic? Was it recommended by Koreans?

Also, do you happen to have found any reviews about Kim Hansung? It's my top choice due to technique and after pictures but I have not seen any reviews..
Thank you;)

Hey Gantz, can you describe how Kim Hansung's fat grafting technique separates it from the other places? What is their website address, I couldn't find it. Thanks!

HI! I'm not sure if I should open prices on here? You have kk id? or you can pm me? Yes, the second was included. People said DO NOT use docfinder, said its ridiculous to use a third party. I was wanting to go to Kim Hansung but someone I met in kk group chat room said he doesn't have good credentials...? Not sure, but swaying towards Fresh. Another girl I met said Fresh is really good for FG. JNK says theyre a fat surgery clinic so I was checking them out. I'm trying to find good reviews for them too. All 3 of these places were mentioned by Koreans to me also. How was your consultation?

what???? omg... that sounds scary... I dunno.... you should ask a doctor
You have to pay for consultations? I've never heard of that. I thought only Beverly Hills does that lol. All the places I talked to said free consultation.

Do you remember what he said about the credentials??? Why does he have not good ones?:sad:

If it continues like this,bad reviews-things coming up, this I am never going to find a clinic:sad::sad:

thx 4 ur sharing. i also have d same problem n wish someone can give me advice