BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Yea sodium, do u know which clinic does Q.O. fill?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. and absolutely not. I felt stiffness for the first month or so but that should be pretty normal because of the swelling. I got small implants instead of the large ones, I think the large ones are what some clinics give people and they might feel them and make their smile stiff since they are large. Mine made the area less depressed but I feel filler will complete my look. I can't help but wonder if fillers would change your smile though?

Search 큐오필 on google images or on naver and you'll see a bunch of clinics that do it. all the clinics are around the same price.

I actually remember reading on some plastic surgery clinic website (can't remember which) that it's actually better to gain like a kg or two after fat graft!! Bc losing weight = losing fat too I guess? Anyone have a better answer?

50lbs is ALOT to lose!
Your face will definitely become "gaunt looking" after losing that much weight.
Fat grafting on face will definitely help to plump up the face so you'll look better, refreshed & more youthful.
If you are planning to slim down on body but maintain good youthful look on face, why not?
But after FG, you must not lose more weight but maintain a good diet.

I found an English speaking clinic that does Q.O fill. They are called Oracle Clinic in Chungdam. They have like 50 hospitals in Asia

Every last drop of fat grafted on my face disappeared after losing 13lbs, even when I gained all that weight back my face stayed the same. My weight flucuates too often so I'm opting for Q.O.fill rather than fat graft so that I don't lose volume and waste my money whenever I lose weight.

is that a new kind of filler? If so I'd wait for other ppl to be the guinea pig before using it. I recall reading an article about one kind of filler used for breast augmentations then it became banned in several countries after it was realized that it increased the likelihood of breast cancer.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I think I should have been more specific ^^;; I will have 50 more pounds to lose AFTER my trip to Korea. So it's better to NOT get the fat graft during this trip and wait until next year after I complete my weight loss~ ? I just didn't want to ask the Dr. because I didn't want to be pressured into getting it done and wasting my money >.<

I think I will consider fillers instead..

Thanks all!! :heart:
x

Yes, wait till you complete your weight loss.
Wow 50kg to lose, can't believe it!

What is QO fill? I search but can't find out what this is.
Someone in this forum mentioned it is hyaluronic acid mixed with PRP. If this is so, it can't be more permanent that grafting fats.
Hyaluronic acid is juvederm which stays only for about 9 months.
Some docs think PRP w/o fat fillers is quite useless. Spore has banned PRP too.

So let's be careful to and do more research first.

Hello all, first post. I asked 3 clinics (D.A. Pitangui CheongdamU) about fat grafting, got quoted prices but when I asked how much time am I required to spend in KR for it, I got 3 different answers. D.A. said I need to spend around 10 days, ChU said 7 days for s/o and Pitangui said 2 days (note: they quoted me half the price for fat graft than other two) , second day for after operation care for the area where they extracted fat. I'm confused now, what is the usual time frame for fat grafting?

thanks

I think it would vary depending on if you're staying for a top up. And also how bashed up you look going home... I've read and seen pictures on RealSelf and it looks that recovery from FG is actually no joke.

Based on that I'd say 7-10 days is definitely not unreasonable

The time doesn't include top up...

Yes, the swelling and whatnot seems quite serious from photos which is also why I'm confused as to why one of them told me there's no need to stay "for so long".

It's a new form of 'fat grafting' that has been a hit in Korea especially for people like me who have tried fat grafting and having the result not last as long as we wanted.

Please don't misinform people, not all hyaluronic acid is juvederm, hyaluronic acid comes from many different brands (Restylane, Juvederm, Radisse, etc) and I think the longevity depends on what brand/type you use. For example, Juvederm ultra and ultra plus only lasts up to a year, while Juvederm Voluma lasts up to 2 years. I actually had a treatments of aegyo fillers including a touchup under my eyes 4 years ago with Juvederm, and they have shrunk a bit but never fully disppeared, since under the eye doesn't move much, the longevity was much longer than it was supposed to be.

Also, Q.O fill doesn't use Juvederm, I think they use a Korean-made hyaluronic acid filler called Tissuefill that is similar to Juvederm Voluma and designed to last up to 2 years.