BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

About 1.5 months. Yes initially the forehead was weird i really couldn't accept. But now the fats have settled down. I would say it's Q Q now. My forehead looked so much better now, and no its not hard. I love my cheeks the most coz I really had sunken face previously.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lolipop32swiss, if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me more detail about your unhappy first forehead FG . After you had FG, you tried to do facial warm massage or sauna right away or you wait after a few month. As you mention above your forehead looked uneven just because your ps inject a lot of fat and also because of belly fat or because you massage, sauna, apply warm towel to forehead and make it's worse. Did your friend also tried something to make fat go away or it just went away by itself. I really concern about how to make my fat forehead reabdored without get uneven shape or lumps. Thank you very much.
Also if other people had same problem with me and now get back to normal. Please share with me how long will fat all gone. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
Ahh man I am suffering really awful breakouts at the moment... I'm about 6 weeks out from my top up fat graft. I didn't have any after my first graft but now my skin is looking so gross!!

It started on my forehead and then came on my nasolabial lines and near my chin. Stressing me out to the max because I usually never get any pimples :sad:( The clinic said its common to suffer breakouts for 1-2 months after FG. Really hope this is going away soon as it's seriously annoying! So embarrassing too

it happened to me too after my first fg. My top up i didnt get any break outs tho. I assume ure gettng those tiny little bumps which can only be seen if someone looks real close to you?

Anyways i have a solution that worked for me. I exfoliated everyday and cleaned everyday, only on the areas where the fg was transplanted. And then i slept with glamglow youth mud on my face to absorb the excess oil out at night. It actually worked and a few weeks later no more break outs

Thanks K:smile:

Most of mine are like that but some of them are pussy and look a bit like acne. I've been exfoliating and mud masking, egg white masking but I might try leaving the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask on overnight to see if that helps. Your skin didn't dry out too much leaving it on that long?

No girl it didn't dry up. Because we have so much oil oozing out from the graft locations it really helps to control it. Once you start to notice the oil production reduces then stop using it. Most claymasks work well. I especially like the glacial marine type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,
I'm on my 2nd weeks of recovery from FG. I was offer for a touch up within 3 mths time, but I'm concern about the stored fat don't have high survival rates. From what I research the fat cells survival decreases as it live your body. You will have the temporary volumes, and then non living fat cells will just get reabsorbed. The survival rate for stored fat is very low. The FG recovery time is not a breeze and quite long. I don’t know if it’s worth doing touch up. Have anyone have touch up with stored fat and are at least 3-4 months out with good fat survival rates? Please help…..

Yes the prices you mentioned are more reasonable. The clinics need to give commission to those in house translators. That s why they charged higher.
Do u mind sharing with me your clinic? Are you happy with your result?

hi can i know which clinic did u got for your first fg and how much is the cost? Thanks in advance.

can you share with us which clinic you have done yours pls.

My first and second fat graft was done at Dream. I can't remember the actual price of the fat graft cos I decided to do it did it together with reconstructive rhinoplasty and acculift. Plus it was a last minute decision so I didn't look at the itemized price but the total price. I thinkkkk i paid around 3.5million won, give or take. But it came with a free fresh top up within one year which is very important. Emphasis on the time frame and the fresh part. You shouldn't have to go for a top up before the 6-8 month mark. Means it wasn't done well or you had too much facial muscle movement. Botox usually solves the problem. What you retain after 3 months is mostly yours to keep. And having a fresh and not a frozen top up is especially important. Survivability is much lower when a frozen graft is used.

I had my FG done at TLPS.

I'm absolutely happy with my results. My forehead FG especially has made me look so much younger and less haggard haha:P

However I will say that the recovery has been a bit more intense than I thought. The swelling really did take a long time to come down and then I broke out majorly in pimples on my forehead after my top up graft. However, no pain, no gain. It looks awesome now and thats what counts in my books!