BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who did fg more than once, did the dr lipo new fat for touch up full face or the fat which has been stored 6 months ago?

I asked a clinic if they lipo new fat for second treatment but they said the touch up will then not be included in the price if it has gone more than 6 months since last time and usually they would would store the fat for the touch up but i heard stored fat is not durable

• 2 weeks later...
Hi babe can I know how much fats is retained now?

Hi Dr

• 1 month later...
Hi there!
I am 13 days post op from my fat graft in Korea. I did mine at Navi in the end. I was gg to do it at Fresh or JW but then contacted my Korean gf whom I went to high school with and she recommended Navi. I guess it's where the locals go to. They don't have an english translator tho, but they had a chinese translator. All the girls who work there are seriously pretty.. I think they all did A LOT of work.

Anyway, I did the full face FG. The first few days were horrible, I swelled up like a chipmunk and looked absolutely awful. Didn't even dare go to to the hotel buffet, just room service the first 3 days. The swelling has gone down mostly now and I'm quite pleased with the results, nose and above. I love the volume of my forehead and naso labial folds, it looks great right now, which means I think it will dissolve over time. I'll update in a month or two's time whether it goes away. However, I do feel a lump on my chin. It's not visible when looking, but I can feel it when I run my fingers over my chin to touch it.. it's just a small lump, used to be a bigger one in the beginning but it's gone down quite a bit since then. Luckily it's not visible so I hope that goes away with time. What I'm not happy about at the moment is that I think my lower cheeks are abit full. Maybe it's the korean aesthetic that the doctor's trying to do, you know, the "baby face" look. I have a natural V-line and my lower cheeks are abit full right now so I'm not used to that. Also, I can't smile as wide as I used to because the fat on the lower cheeks are still feeling kinda full. So, that makes my lips look funny because I used to smile a lot wider.. and now I still can't move my lips to a big wide smile. It feels constricted. Anyway, I know that things will probably settle down and change over time so we will see. Still have one bruise at the site of injection that hasn't disappeared yet.

As for the eyes, I am in my early 30s and used to have pretty bad eye circles if I don't have make up., hereditary I guess. Lost volume in my eyes so the eye circles seem worse as I aged. After FG, the profile around the eyes is nice but the dark eye circles are not completely gone, but I would say SO MUCH better. I can go out without concealer and not feel as conscious as I used to. I hope the fat stays there and doesn't go away with time.. it's just nice right now!

very good review. thank you for sharing blog! because I want to go to korea for fatgraft soon and I am thinking of regen because I already have experienced breast surgery in regen and it's good, this blog really helpful for me thank youuu :smile:

Hi @pinkbunny21, thank you for sharing your experience! :smile: May I know which doc u did your surgery with? (PM me if u don't wanna quote here) thank u!

I just searched the video about her review, so share the link!

Hello, they advertised as USD1099 and additional touch up only at USD270. I do think it's for non locals too as it's an english ad.

• 5 months later...