BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Hi lovely ladies,
I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to the Jowls, mouth corner
2. removing eye bag under eyes.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please bear in mind, fat grafting that isn't followed by lifting procedure will not help your aging problem, in fact it would make your skin sag even more (after the swelling has subsided) and you will look fatter with more saggy skin. I suggests that you do the fat re-position instead and lifting instead of fat graft (unless your face is very hollow). My advice : do not go to DA clinic! I had similar problems with you before and they ruined my face :sad:

Thanks so much, Trishsul :smile: What's full name for DA clinic?

Hi Naturetea,
I read your post of your fat graft, under eyebags fat repositioning done at Regen by Dr. Park Sung Wook. It's quite a long while, would you mind giving me advise and your result at present? I am looking to do the fat graft for jowls to remove/lift the mouth corner crease. Also fat repositioning to remove the under eyebags. Please help me out and thank you very much in advance.

It's DAPRS (Delightful Aesthetics .... something). Just don't go there unless you want to ruin your face :sad:
Best of luck!
P.s : if you wanna do fat graft, better to combine it with lifting procedure otherwise i'm pretty sure your skin will become more saggy than before.

hi sodium saw yr post & wonder when u did yr qo fill? hows the result? thks!

Thanks so much again for your kindly advise. I wish you have a completely successful revision.

WOW you look amazing MissOrange!! You look like you're in your twenties hehe
That's good news! Looks like it turned out great, I'm happy for you :smile:

WOW, you don't look like 50 :smile: I guess you don't have problem with the mouth corner crease at all ? Any advise for the mouth corner crease problem without the facelift surgery, I wlll greatly appreciated. :smile:

In May 2015, I had filler injection and it helped slightly but it lasts not even six months..... In March this year, I had another kind filler injection and it also helps slightly but last not even six months..... I am thinking fat graft could do better but been commented it will make it more sagging !

Omg of course it's worrying when you see yourself like that in the miror >_<
Thank god everything went well!
Did you have v-line surgery as well as fat grafting?

@MissOrange about the compression head bandage, Did you tell the Doctor that you would wear the bandage? Did he recommend it? Just check the bandage on google and there's several models. Did you wear one like this http://www.caromed.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Caromed-1-8006-Chin-Neck-Bandage-WM.png ?
My problem are nasolabial & cheek area. Do you think it will be strange if i just do it on those area or it's better to get full face since the price is not that different.
Anyway, how many days after the procedure you recommend to fly back to my home country?
Thanks a lot :smile:

You have good bone structure and that helps. With bad bone structure or removed bone, the fat can sag.

What kinds of facelifts did the 30y/o v-line girls have?

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app