BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

That is way too expensive, IMO. Double eyelid surgery is common in Korea and for you to pay that price is crazy. Don't pay for a slot unless you really want JW. I suggest you to shop around since there are plenty of good clinics. They ask me for a 1k slot last March when I was talking to them. I don't even pay 1k deposit in the States and I felt they are over charging. I really like JW, don't get me wrong.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my Korean friend told me foreigners price and local price is quite diffrent... but i am not sure if quality is also same.

Is there any way to get the clinics to agree to local pricing for foreigners?

Perhaps if you can speak fluent Korean, are familiar with the PS industry and be very flexible with your surgery date (e.g. not require a surgery a few days after your consultation or be willing to have your surgery date bumped by someone else paying foreigner price).

The same thing happened to me with JW. They would heavily emphasize me paying a deposit for the clinic (before a consultation...which I find ridiculous) but if not, I could just get a consultation booked with no guaranteed surgery slot. I said, ok that's fine, but they just stopped emailing me after this and ignored my subsequent emails. My consultant was Emily.

I suggest you try messaging their kakao. I did this a while later and basically made it seem like I was very sure that I was going to do surgery with them. I also said that I was "interested" in doing a lot more surgeries than what I actually had in mind. They initially asked me if I wanted to book a surgery slot, I said yes (even though I had no intention to pay the deposit, I just said it so they'd stop ignoring me). But they did not ask me to pay for anything I think because they thought that I was a shoe-in for them. They booked my consultation very promptly. Not sure who my consultant was this time, but I kind of hope it's a different one. Warning though - JW is very very busy this time of the year. I've heard that at this moment they are completely booked for the next month.

Hi,

I approached Doc finder korea as well but it seems like the clinic or hospital they recommended are pretty much the same as yours. The clinics were

Banobagi
Cinderella
ID
JW

I enquired just for rihnoplasty but the prices were too expensive

Banobagi - 6-7k SGD up to 18% off
Cinderella - close to 8 k 15% off
ID hospital- 6400 - 6900 up to 10 % off
JW - 6400 10% off

I was told to place a deposit to secure the surgeon and surgery dates. It seems like Doc Finder only recommend expensive clinics as they get their commission from them. Im very confuse to proceed with them or MySeoulSecret which has very little reviews about them and i will be gg on OCT.

Oh my, but I hope everything goes well with them next week ! I did not pay for a surgery slot for rhino but I paid for my revision eyes, hope somebody cancels ! Will update here of the prices next week !

I am kinda new to this forum, started browsing the last few months but I don't think I had came across anyone mentioning docfinder or myseoulsecret till now, not detailed but I wanted to just mention my experience with these services.

I first emailed docfinder and beautique because I saw sponsored posts and videos and thought it would be a great idea to have someone assisting me where communication is going to be such a big barrier. Both of these services were slow to reply (beautique just completely didn't reply) when I told them I wanted to do rhino, my guess is they have enough traffic and considered my job small?

What I didn't mention initially was that I had also wanted to get 2jaw and breast augmentation as well. When docfinder saw my 2nd email (mentioning other things I wanted) he replied me on whatsapp finally but by then I had already came across myseoulsecret and been communicating with them so I thanked him and told him his service was no longer required.

I am not sure how the commission system works for these services but personally I would suggest some kind of new thread for ppl who won't be using this service and to get advice from ppl who has been to korea for ps.

MySeoulSecret(MSS) has been nice, they offered to meet me at clinics to keep me company(I declined as I already had my mum with me) and they translate addresses for me via messaging apps. But I'm not sure about the prices at clinics (specifically jw clinic) I've been getting. Some seem to match quotes others in here are getting but if im not wrong I am still being charged quite ridiculous for what I want and when I brang this up to MSS they only said it was slightly higher and they could try negotiate for me. That was when I found this thread and checked out http://www.medicalkorea.or.kr/filedata/HTM/CM9166/20150804152040.jpg

Sorry for the long post, I just want everyone to understand my situation and let me know if the quotes I received are justified.

Banobagi:
Angle+genio 11,000,000krw
Chin implant 8,500,000
Rhino 4,950,000 + alar 1,320,000
Breast teardrop 12,000,000
-chloe the translater offered 200,000krw refund had I called back that day for booking which I did not.

April 31:
Breast 10,000,000krw
Rhino - dr kim was honest and advised me not to do rhino till after 2jaw surgery as it may look different with my new profile- I plan to write about this in detail on the thread regarding april 31
2jaw - they advised me to see a professional in this area as its an invasive surgery and they could not do the best for me.

JW clinic (prices were in USD)
Rhino $6000
Breast $10,400
Jaw - they gave me 3 plans which I will not go into detail because by this point all the surgeons were advising me not to go surgical but to just correct the profile by doing other ps which is not what I want because my orthodontist recommend me to get 2jaw for dental reasons not profile. With this I figure it is too big of a procedure to do overseas.

Anyway, there is currently a "sale" on the jw website it says $6500usd for teardrop for foreign paitients, I brang this up after he quoted me $10,000 and he murmur something about it not being the top surgeon, I could tell he got a bit uneasy so I made a joke and asked if he forgot about that promotion and he said yes, so I asked if I could get that price then? He hesitated and said yes but I will probably have to pay a bit more (he did not mention why) and that he will get back to me. . I then told him I changed my mind about the rhinoplasty because of what Dr kim from april31 told me so I would only want to do a little work on my nose tip where it was really bulbous so he told me it would cost about $4500 to just do that.

Now I'm doing more research on the price side of things it says on the medicalkorea website if you are only doing the tip it should be max $1800 but jw quote me $4500 ? Am I missing something or is all that extra charge for the services of the in house translator and MSS?

I txtd jay from jw on whatsapp and asked if he could lower the price if I do breast+tip plasty but he has not replied yet.

On the other hand I feel the clinic (jw clinic) is quite shady and have asked mss to help me get more consultations at other places with more logical prices right now so im waiting for a new booking elsewhere. I'm trying to be optimistic and thinking am I missing something in the quotes I was given? Please let me know your opinions.

Edit: forgot to mention jw got back to me that my new price for breast is now $8000 despite the advertised $6000. This is for about 250cc if that matters.

Hi Sunnysideup 77 ,

I think its best to go to Seoul and visit maybe up to 3 clinics and deicde try not to go thru the agency. I approached Regen hospital, and they told me try not to go thru the agency so they could give me more discount options.

If you want to compare Docfinder Korea or My seoul Secret, i would personally choose my seoul secret as they will be very willing to work within your budget and they were really honest unlike doc finder when i ask them to recommend a few more affordable clinics, (as previously the 4 clinics the agent recommended were too expensive.) the agent told me to save up more money instead. I mean... Come on, its only 1 rihnoplasty and they charge you 6 -7k SGD thats complete ripped off man.

Hi,
I have gotten my surgery done but below are the procedures and prices quoted for my case:smile:

Ruby: 4.5-5 million won (open primary rhino + alar base reduction + tiplasty using ear cartilage)
Dream: 3.5 million won (closed primary rhino + tiplasty using ear cartilage)
Banobagi: 5.5-6.5 million won (open primary rhino + alar base reduction + tiplasty using ear cartilage)
Tlps: 5.5-6.5 million won (open primary rhino + alar base reduction + tiplasty using ear cartilage, septal cartilage and donor rib cartilage)
Baum: 3.38 million won (open primary rhino + alar base reduction + tiplasty using ear cartilage and septal cartilage)
Mvp: 3.5-4 million won (open primary rhino + alar base reduction + tiplasty using ear cartilage and septal cartilage)

Sunnysideup,

Thank you for the review. My gosh, they gave you horrible pricing. I think you better be on your own and find other clinics that will fit your taste. Most of my friends have no problem getting the promotions price at other clinics. Good luck!

ITEM clinic quotes me today. Hope this helps

-Rhinoplasty (silicone implant on bridge and septum cartilage on tip) : 3.850.000 KRW
-Shortening : 770.000 KRW
-Deviation correction : 770.000 KRW
-2nd double eyelid surgery with incisional method : 2.780.000 KRW
-Ptosis correction : 1.080.000 KRW

The prices are for first time having surgery, tax, medications and post op treatments are INCLUDED