BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I had a very rushed consultation with them, was told to quickly pay the deposit to secure the space, and then was scheduled to have the procedures the very next day.

I have just visited and spoken to the Gangnam Tourist Centre for Cosmetic Surgery (next to the large Hyundai Department Store) and you are right about the 10%. I will be paying them a visit on Tuesday before I leave to get some of my money back. It's the principle that matters.

btw, relatively speaking, in Singapore, and any such nonsense by any clinics will be immediately reported to the SMC in Singapore. I don't suppose Korea has any lesser ethical standards than Singapore or we'll all be in trouble. Furthermore, i never signed any papers or was shown any sort of documents stating the forfeit of my deposit. They just said "sorry" no refund.

If that clinic has attitudes like this, you can just imagine how the founder and staff runs their operations internally and how they could care less about patients rights.

A loss of US$400 is pretty cheap compared to what could have happened to me in the long run if i had gone ahead with my procedures, which were pretty extensive.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please please don't ever put a deposit in the hospital. Just let them know you are going to a few hospitals to consult and will make up your mind by a certain day. I wish I could help you girls who have gotten your deposit confiscated, urghhh. Getting plastic surgery done should be something that is not worrisome( besides the major surgery and recovery process) I feel like hospitals should be professional enough to make you feel like they are helping you to achieve what you want and not just straight up looking at how much money you can offer.

PS: If they ever ask you for a consultation fee in case you don't get surgery done with them, its usually between 5,000won to 10,000 won (approx. 4-8usd), beats paying a deposit and NOT getting it back.

** Usually money hungry big hospitals would GIVE you time to think about it, you don't even have to call them to let them know your answer, they would get back with you within the day to see if you are gonna get surgery done with them.

** NEVER appear as if you are desperate to get it done, I mean just tell them your problems and what you want to get done. Big hospitals would push unnecessary procedures for you, YOU should know what is best for you, listen to your own voice. Remember why you came to Korea for, to get your eyes done/nose bridge etc.. Get what has to be done first and when you feel like "oh maybe the doctor is right I would look better if I cut my eyes bigger, if I shave my jaws etc, DO IT LATER. This needs to be stressed on so much, even korean actresses get works done bit by bit, the results are more natural.

** Usually when you pay a deposit, they don't issue any form or receipt or proof. No point in quarrelling with them....

(Advertising) ♥ saeeolgul! Let me love ♥

Yes 2016
A new face
Dreaming a new start
For everyone
Cheap benefits!

①360 eyes molding
Burial ₩ 490,000
Buried + front / rear teuim ₩ 1,190,000

②360 also Rhinoplasty
+ Sassy nose ₩ 1,390,000

③360 also facial contours
Clown ₩ 2,500,000
₩ 3,500,000 square jaw

④360 also breast
Round breasts ₩ 4,500,000
Drip chest ₩ 5,500,000

⑤360 also fat graft
Full Face Transplant local ₩ 890,000

Petit also ⑥360 molding
Contour injections twice ₩ 250,000
Nose filler ₩ 180,000
₩ 100,000 square jaw botox
Contour + co-filler injections twice ₩ 400,000
+ Kotbol nose filler injections reduced ₩ 230,000

※ After consultations during the day of booking Gift

Customer Center: 1577-8766
Unsubscribe: Home> does not receive the message
Share a message to a friend

Received the msg from Regen ☝🏻️
I translated to English.

Thanks Miso Soup! Yum haha:P

If you have the invoice could you post it as well? It could be used for bargaining!!

• 3 weeks later...
OMG, i just got quoted by Regen
Cost for breast augmentation 8,000,000~15,000,000 KRW.
Full face fat graft 4,000,000 KRW.
Rhinoplasty 4,500,000~7,500,000 KRW.
Alar reduction 800,000~1,500,000 KRW.
Eyelid surgery 1,500,000~3,500,000 KRW.
WHATT?!
do you have the email they sent you?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I guess this is where I first announce " I'm new to Pruse "

Anyhoo, I emailed Cinderella Plastic Surgery last night and was shocked that I got a response in 30 mins after pressing send. :shocked:

V-line ( drastic change ) = 13,000,000 KRW

Cheek bone reduction = 7,000,000 KRW

Rhinoplasty -Tip plasty + Osteotomy
Rhinoplasty = 2,300,000 KRW
Osteotomy = 1,500,000 KRW
Tip Plasty = 2,300,000 KRW

Full face fat graft = 3,800,000 KRW

Breast Augmentation
Round = 10,000,000 KRW
Tear drop = 15,000,000 KRW

Brow Lift = 4,000,000 KRW - 6,500,000 KRW

Total = 43,900,000 KRW ( roughly $43,900 ) HOOOOLLLLLLLLYYY ~ Thats a lot ...

Anyways, Stephanie Theodore ( girl whom responded to me ) ended the email saying that these were basic email prices and that they vary in real life depending on my conditions and what I may and may not actually need done. She also stated that " surgeries can be stacked and discounted depending on the individuals situation ".

I emailed Dream as well just this morning,though, so I am still awaiting for their pricing and suggestions.

These email(s) are also based off of photos I sent for I guess a more accurate estimate ? Has anyone actually ever gone to Cinderella ? or know anyone who has, and not just for eyes since i'm caucasian (white) and don't require that procedure.

I don't know about Cinderella, but I'm caucasian and I just got my nose done at dream. It was 3.9 mil for dorsal hump removal, osteotomy, and tipplasty.

I still haven't heard back from dream.. but thats a really decent price for the 3.

Was that a bargained down price or the original estimate ?

BTW. to let you all feel even worst of the comparison between locals and foreigners price. i was told that a breast augmentation cost only 5k to 6k SGD dollars in korea. i consulted with Bong Bong which is popular in korea and they gave me quotation of 15k usd to 18k usd. KID U NOT i have the email with me!!! OMG

Really good advise here.

I want to add that you should research the individual doctors in addition to the hospitals, if you are able to. I went to Braun for my first time and had a Korean friend translate for me. He was able to get me Korean pricing of 4,000,000 won for nose (silicon + cartilage tip) + eyes (non-incision). And that's with the name partner doctor, Dr. Kim who is apparently known for his nose jobs.

Yet still, it didn't go well for me. My nose didn't heal properly and wouldn't stop bleeding. Apparently it happens to 1 in 1000 people. Two of the scariest weeks of my life. I thought I would never heal. Anyway, once it finally healed, I couldn't get used to it, even though I got crazy amount of compliments. I thought it was too high, too fake.

So, 9 months later, I went back and Dr. Kim fixed it for free. This time the healing process took less than a week. Except my current nose looks not too different from my old, pre-surgery nose, haha.

Debating if I should go back and do my nose a third time. This time at a small, nose-specialty clinic, like Coco Line, but I really don't know if I have it in me to take another big gamble.

I speak a little Chinese and stayed at a Chinese-owned recovery center that was $50-$60/night and provided transportation to and from the hospitals. It was nice to be around other girls who were going through the same. I sure learned a lot about different doctors, hospitals, and surgeries.

That is a really good deal you got. Totally agree surgery is no guarantee even with the most well known doctors can make mistakes and then there is also our immune system and how we heal. I had a tough time when I was healing from my nose because it was very long and pointy at first and my smile (still is) weird. I look like a cat when I smile. But luckily had many nice pf peeps who experienced the same as me and assured me it was normal for the type of nose surgery I did

Hey!
I've been researching a lot and checked if the doctors are qualified however you say that big companies are sort of bad. To research and not completely reply on purse form do you have other sites that I can go to find the right clinic for rhinoplasty and chin surgery?

Thank you ^^ v good post! How do I find a small surgery that is good as a foreigner though? Maybe I will start thread :smile: