BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quoted around 11.5 million won for V-Line jaw reduction and two jaw surgery at The Face Dental. The V-line was cheap, 1.5 million I think. I didn't ask them for that, only two jaw (I guess they just added that on as it might look better) so 10 for two jaw. which seems really good to me.

@Ilektra if you're going to a foreign clinic in China or using imported products it is not cheater to get these surgeries in China. I am currently living in China and I wouldn't recommend getting surgeries here. Taiwan is slightly cheaper than Korea, perhaps you could consider going there?

Please note, online prices vary from the quotation clinics will give you in Korea. Huge clinics are charging foreigners 2x to 3x what locals are paying. These are the prices I was quoted via email.

The average price that locals pay for primary rhino is 2,000,000 ~ 2,500,000 (difficult case) and yes this includes big clinics.

Pitangui - Foreigner price
Eye fat reposition: 1,200,000 ~ 1,500,000
Primary rhino: 5,000,000 ~ 5,000,000

Jewelry - Locals (found advertisements online in Korean)
Rhino: 1,250,000 ~ 1,990,000 (silicone implant)
Rhino: 450,000 (tiplasty)
Chin + Cheek fat graft: 290,000

Grand - Foreigner price
Rhino: 3,000,000 ~ 3,450,000 (implant + tip)
Alar base reduction: 770,000 ~ 890,000
Fat reposition: 1,800,000 ~ 2,700,000
Grand - Local price
Rhino: 990,000 ~ 1,900,000 (implant + tip)
V chin: 2,400,000 ~ 3,000,000

ID - Foreigner price
Rhino: 5,000,000 (implant + tip)
Fat reposition: 2,500,000 +
ID - Locals
Rhino: 1,500,000 (implant + tip)

LaMar - Foreigner price
Rhino: 6,000,000
Fat graft: 2,000,000 +
LaMar - Local
Double eye, nose, fat graft: less than 2,000,000 !!!

I went to some other clinics as well, but all of the big clinics offered me the local price once I showed them ads with the exception of Jewelry. So of course they were O U T out.

The clinics on Babitalk have paid the company to list their clinic on there. Hence why there's lots of promoters/brokers on there.

I don't know about safer, but there are surely a lot of safe and cheaper clinics in China. I have thought about doing surgery in China because I like the extreme look they go for, however I don't feel safe going there as a foreigner because I see how poorly foreigners are treated and scammed at Korean plastic surgery clinics. Most of the deaths I've heard about at Korean plastic surgery clinics were foreigners.

Grand - Local price
Double Eyelid : W690,000
Canthoplasty (epi, upper epi, lower, lateral) : W200,000
Double Eyelid Revision : W800,000
Breast : W4,500,000
Nose (bridge only) : W990,000
Zygoma : W3,000,000
Mandible : W3,000,000

ID - Local Price
Non-incisional Ptosis : W1,200,000
Non-incisional Double eyelid : W450,000
Zygoma : W2,000,000
Mandible : W3,500,000
Natural adhesion double eyelid : W1,300,000
Nose (implant and tip) : W1,500,000
Non-incisional with option of epi or lateral cantho or lower cantho or nose filler or aegyo filler + botox or ptosis correction : W1,000,000
Tear drop breast : W4,000,000

Thank you, do you happen to have any clinic in mind that you were considering going to?

So, you mean that they treat foreign patients worse than how they treat them in Korea?

My friends sister (Chinese) got her nose done in China for only 5,000 RMB. I didn't ask her to see the results, but just because you can get the surgery for under 1k doesn't mean you should. I consulted a few clinics in China and none of them speak English, the consultations were all done in Chinese with the exception of one and the doctor was Korean.

Most Chinese go to Taiwan or Korea for medical tourism. Facials or peels can be done here for quite cheap. May I ask if you speak Chinese? If you do then I guess you could try your luck. If not, like Korea, there are different prices for foreigners.

The girl in the link below is rumored to have gotten her surgery done in China at Aisike. I'm not sure which thread they mentioned the clinic in but her results are phenomenal...
http://evonnz.com/2010/06/chinese-girl-looks-like-angela-baby-after-plastic-surgery/

Thank you. No, I don't speak chinese. For which procedure did you consult the clinics? And once you mentioned it, do you know anything about plastic surgery in Taiwan? I found a doctor with pretty good results but I know nothing and don't know how to research him..

What do you mean?

You said: ''I don't feel safe going there as a foreigner because I see how poorly foreigners are treated and scammed at Korean plastic surgery clinics'' , And I am asking if they treat their foreign patients even worse than the Koreans do treat the international patients.

And I also asked which clinics you were thinking to do your surgeries in:smile:

I don't know. I never been to any consultations in China. I'm just saying that foreign patients aren't treated very well in Korea and it's hard for foreigners to sue or get compensation from Korean clinics if their results turn out bad, and I would assume that I could get the same treatment if I went to China because I would be a foreigner there, so it's very scary.