BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Yes, that's quoted to me by my agent. I'm pretty sure I will get a better price if I visit ID directly. My appointment is fixed in October.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was quoted around 8.5-9mil won for the 3 areas i want lipo on by a LOT of clinics. since the quoted prices are crazy-inflated when asking by email, is there a good, general price point for lipo procedures that i should use during my consultation? haggling is really rare where i'm from so i'm afraid of both extremes: getting ripped off or demanding a price that's disrespectfully low.

HJ88, OMG thanks so much for letting me know about BabiTalk!!! Turns out that their website can be translated to english through Google Translate and the prices I've found for breast augmentation events blew my mind.

I got a quote from Dr. Jinseok Park for 6.5-7.9M KRW and thought that was pretty good. I got a quote from Dream for 9-11M KRW and I thought it was very expensive. In the US, BA can cost as low as 6,000 because it's so common.

I've copied and pasted the search results I've found. Even if I do not go to these clinics listed, I think it will be helpful to show them the prices on the app during the consultations at the clinics I have appointments with to increase my negotiation power.

I AM Plastic Surgery
Polka 399
Soft touch, smooth lines and experienced the best results through the management know-how
₩ 3,990,000
Lookup 8305Busan

Riyoung Clinic
Guys are molded round chest 290
Yeori yeori Glamour chest in one body? Romance of westerners women body is saying around here!
₩ 2,900,000
Lookup 1376Seoul

Ms. Camellia Clinic
Volume Up + chest diet! To double the recipe!
This fall it! Must be in accordance with the recipe! Chest Volume Up + 1 diet ₩ 290,000 times!
₩ 290,000
Lookup 1064Seoul

Thiel Plastic Surgery
HD endoscopic breast (including inspection fees + undergarments)
Safety and accuracy of molded high chest with a HD endoscopic! '16 Ideal bust line completed based on the know-how breast! Thiel imjunghyeok ledger!
₩ 4,000,000
Lookup 17 772Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

Cheongdam Jian Plastic Surgery Clinic
Ttajyeobo a perfect world, the breast is Cheongdam Jian Plastic Surgery Clinic
Natural breast drip line experience, rapid recovery, at a reasonable cost
₩ 3,900,000
Lookup 443Seoul

Horizontal Plastic Surgery
Sim! Boom! Glamour line for regeneration
Class Full HD endoscopy, capsular contracture prevention system
₩ 4,500,000
Lookup 911Seoul

Wonjin Plastic Surgery
Perfect breast follow-up
'20 Naturally know, except Mulberry became proud!
₩ 4,490,000
Lookup 5658Seoul

Deluxe Plastic Surgery
Entry like no matter how my heart! Breast ₩ 2,990,000
My heart kept hidden small! Deluxe to chatja confidence! + Plastic Molding safety is assured Deluxe
₩ 2,990,000
Lookup 45Seoul

Yuti peulbom Plastic Surgery
Breast timing right now
Shape, texture, elasticity spontaneity, breast fit me like gamjjok
₩ 3,900,000
Lookup 2567Seoul

Cheongdam Oracle Dermatology
More like a woman in your volume!
Twice stem cell breast 500 million
₩ 5,000,000
Lookup 4088Seoul

Grand Plastic Surgery
Confidence fullness of a woman! Grand Breast Surgery
Safe and ideal shape of the breast and systemic treatment to follow-up on the consultation!
₩ 4,500,000
Lookup 1758Seoul

Korea Cosmetic Surgery
Triple voluminous natural breast
Eliminating three 3 baedeo is natural! Blood bag NO! Bandages NO! Seams NO!
₩ 2,990,000
Lookup 13 936Seoul

If Seth Plastic Surgery
Seth Personalized not drip breast
Seth is not diagnosed until the mind! Surgery worries NO, natural volume and texture
₩ 4,000,000
Lookup 2870Busan

Songyoungju Plastic Surgery
Natural breast ₩ 2,500,000
Plastic Surgery, Seoul National University surgeon directly! Natural breast ₩ 2,500,000 event!
₩ 2,500,000
Lookup 7161Seoul

Username Plastic Surgery
Drop-shaped chest pain is not finished!
Texture and shape of the base! Give pain is certainly less safe as endoscopes used tot!
₩ 3,500,000
Lookup 12 493Seoul

Riyoung Clinic
Quick volume filler chest
Surgery NO! Anesthesia NO! Barbie perfect for the timid maid! Once Drew and Drew and ~
₩ 25,000
Lookup 4196Seoul

Ruby Plastic Surgery
Smart quick chest ₩ 2,790,000
★ ★ Ruby surveillance gyeojeol 1st + high frequency laser scar management twice
₩ 2,790,000
Lookup 3579Seoul

Avenue Plastic Surgery
Good breast ₩ 5,500,000
If you disappointed with the same operative planning, without consulting the castle ?! Good avenue Plastic Surgery Breast Surgery
₩ 5,500,000
Lookup 316Seoul

Opera Cosmetic Surgery
2STEP breast ₩ 3,490,000
Breast + buyubang! Special programs !! (Plastic Surgeons) of the breast and anesthesiology consultation dedicated system for a perfect bust line
₩ 3,490,000
Lookup 4297Seoul

I AM Plastic Surgery
Polka 399
Soft touch, smooth lines and experienced the best results through the management know-how
₩ 3,990,000
Lookup 8305Busan

I just went to their website babitalk.com, after translating the main page I see that the little "gift box" icon stands for events, and it lists all of the events available. I was able to use google translate for that page as well.

The little building icon with an H on it is a list of plastic surgery clinics, you can translate that page as well and its a very comprehensive list in my opinion! I haven't even heard about 50% of these places, so I assume they cater to the locals more and may not have English translators.

I've also downloaded the app as well to read the reviews. The icons are the same, I go to the little building icon with an H and I am able to see the reviews posted on the clinics. I can't read Korean but I do like being able to view the before/after pictures.

I am not sure if we will be able to get the event prices. I do have an appointment for Ruby Clinic for BA scheduled already from my previous research since they do a relatively new technique of placing the implants under the fascia (thick tissue that covers your muscles underneath your skin) instead of underneath the muscle which I would like to avoid since I am very athletic.

I feel like if I can show them their own advertisements during my consultation with the prices that they charge for locals, they will have a very hard time justifying why I should personally pay 3 times as much for the same surgery. I also believe that it shows you have knowledge of the local market prices and they won't be able to gouge you. Knowledge is power here! They know that there are literally hundreds of clinics in Seoul and competition is very stiff. It has been slow recently due to the MERS scare. The economy in China has taken hit recently so I anticipate medical tourism from China will be slowing down as well.

So bargain, bargain, bargain!

Oh, please keep me updated on how the bargaining goes :smile:

Oh no problem:smile:

Good job with the Google translating too!

Armed with this kind of information I would be shocked if the clinics continue to try and overcharge you so badly even if you don't speak a word of Korean..

Which has been my point all along - knowledge is power with bargaining. Plus, the more you know the less you feel like a fool asking for a reasonable price (!!)

thank you for this! your comments about how to translate the events page helped me figure out i was having a browser issue with babitalk rather than a translating issue. none of the events would load in safari! switched to chrome and found a ton of information for the procedures i'm looking into, including event prices for some of the actual clinics i'm going to have consultations with.

Hi TacticalBlankie - what do you mean by that? Usually all pre-op procedures related to your surgeries (X-rays, blood work, CT Scan, etc.) and post op care (pain medication, check ups, etc.) are included in the quotes.

For more details, check with the respective clinics on what they offer. Some have post op recovery rooms that you can stay in for free or for a charge as well.

Oh hi, sorry I read that half asleep and misunderstood. I thought that they're not doing those at all XD My bad :P

Just a thought, but regardless of ones knowledge of local prices (which would be awesome to get) etc... I'm kind of vary of bargaining too much because the surgeon then might be less inclined to do a good job... or at least that's my fear :/
What do you guys think?

I feel like it may be insulting to ask them to perform surgery for a discount on what they normally charge, but it is fine to ask them to NOT charge us 3x more than what they normally charge for the same surgery. Paying for translators and arranging transportation does not justify such a big price increase. The most they can do is say no and let you move on to the next clinic. I haven't noticed a correlation between people who had surgeries with discounts and botched jobs here at least... And it seems like a lot of ladies (and gents!) here bargained when they finally settle on a clinic they like.

Regardless of price of surgery,it seems like reputation is also very important to the established surgeons. As I've been on this board for years now researching and there has been incidents where the clinic will panic and reach out to posters for posting a bad review on their clinic/surgeon. I can almost picture Brian having a heart attack and going into crisis mode if Dr. Kim from April 31 had a bad review here so I don't believe that established surgeons will do anything but their best. But in life nothing is guaranteed. That's why personally I would always go and see the clinic and meet with the surgeon myself before I decide.

But this thread is only supposed to be for clinic prices so let's stay on topic, if you want to chat you can always PM me :smile: