BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

So I went on BabiTalk and saw the most amazing BA results ever... I asked the girl who underwent surgery where she did it, and she said Eight Plastic Surgery Clinic (에이트성형외과). I'm not sure whether she's some kind of promoter, but the results were just... Perfect honestly, haha. And she mentioned the price. 2,9M won... I was in shock lol. How can someone pay 2,9 M won for BA and get that kind of results?!
I'm really considering Eight PS for BA now, but I'm not sure whether she's some kind of promoter. But even if she's a promoter, the results were absolutely amazing and I have to visit Eight clinic now lol. And do more research.
But the price seemed suspiciously cheap? :/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about promoters on Babi but some of them are definitely 모델 모집 I think.

2.9 is a great deal though!

Most of the deal prices I have seen for breast are about 3.5 - 4.5 million won.

I've never had BA but I was thinking about it for years and there's a price difference depending on what implant material you get. Saline is the cheapest and then you pay more for cohesive gel ("gummy bear implants") etc

Do you know what material she got??

In fact I stand corrected!

I just had a quick look then and there are heaps of clinics that do it for under 3 million.

If you go into the Breast Specials page on Babi you can find their ads.

Ruby PS, Ri Yeong Clinic, Korea PS, Cinderella PS are all doing it for about 2.89 million won.

Song Yeong Ju is doing it for 2.5 million won.

Dual Clinic is even doing it for 1.69 million won(!)

The more well known clinics seem to be a bit more exy - Regen is 4.5 million won, Item is 4.3 million won, ID is 3.5 million won, TL and Opera are 4 million.

Wow that's really good deal of BA!
I also can not find Babi ads at all. Can you give me their webpage?
Dual Clinic??? I never heard it before, Are they good?

BabiTalk is a Korean plastic surgery app. You can download it on your iPhone or iPad etc. But it is all in Korean.

Dual Clinic is really popular for lipo and breast. The reviews I have seen for them look awesome (for Lipo) and their breasts look very natural and soft.

Sorry on closer look the price must be so cheap because they do fat harvest to breast (not implant). But some of the results look as big as implants.

This is their website: http://m.dualclinic.co.kr

That's amazing. I did not even know they do have app for that.
However, how did you read it? I can not read it because I only know English..

It's seriously awesome.

They have thousands of people who have done reviews with photos, plus the clinics can advertise their specials there etc. It is a really great resource to use for research.

I can read Korean:smile: that's why I post some of the ads here from time to time so other people who can't read korean can get an idea of the actual prices the clinics advertise to use as a basis for their bargaining.

Hi guys

I've finally booked flights/accom and my surgery at JW Plastic Surgery Clinic. I'm from Australia and I've done so much research on Asian Rhinoplasty! I was tempted to go to Thailand (so much cheaper) but finally just went to Seoul because of the reputation. Anway here are some prices I got from all the clinics before finally choosing JW...

Girin Plastic Surgery
1) Eyeplasty - KRW 3,000,000 won (Revision case)
2) Rhinoplasty - KRW 3,000,000 ~4,500,000 won depending on procedures.

ID Plastic Surgery
Nose surgery at id hospital starts at 5 million KRW
Price is inclusive of pre and post operation examination fee (X-ray and CT scan), post-op treatments fee, anesthesia fee etc.

If you send us deposit before you come to make sure you get the best doctor for your surgery on your preferred day, we will also provide an airport pick-up, hotel booking assistance (fee is not included) car services between hotel and hospital

JK Plastic Surgery

1) Incisional Double Eyelid (+ Ptosis Correction if necessary): 3,000,000 KRW

-This procedure makes full incisions to make double eyelid creases that suit your condition. The incisional scar may remain for a few months, but they will eventually disappear over time. During the surgery, some excess fat or skin can be removed for a better result. -You have weak eye opening muscles, which make your eyes look sleepy and unbalanced. In this case, it is important to strengthen these muscles while making double eyelid creases, so you can open your eyes more easily and widely.

2) Rhinoplasty: 5,250,000 KRW

-This procedure uses your own septal cartilage to build a new framework for the nasal tip. In case the septal cartilage is too weak or small, your own ear cartilage may be used together or instead. To raise the nasal bridge, a silicon implant will be inserted, and this will make a natural smooth curve from the start of the nose to the tip.

Pitangui Medical & Beauty
Reductive rhinoplasty + Nose bridge augmentation + Nose tiplasty projection with ear cartilage + Bulbous nose tip correction + Alar base reduction
5,500,000 KRW

Upper blepharoplasty
1,500,000 KRW
- Epicanthoplasty (Eye inner corners lengthening)
500,000 KRW

Chin implant
2,500,000 KRW

JW Beauty
Rhinoplasty 5,500,000 KRW with Dr Suh (He is amazing!!)

Hope this helps!
The decision is not on price, during the online consultation I spent long nights researching
I also based it on after care, the instant replies (JW's Kaokao chat app service was incredibly quick) and also the results/existing blogs about their clinic.

Any questions, inbox me.

wow. It sounds great. If I understand Korean then It definitely helps me to find out the clinic faster :smile:

Tsk tsk ID - "nose surgery at ID hospital starts at 5 million won".

Well apparently that price is only for their foreign customers!

Just saw this advertised for ID Hospital today. It says nose bridge to tip surgery 1.5 million won...

Apparently that airport pickup and hotel booking assistance doesn't come cheap (!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Really? I don't think it's that cheap o.o From my research, it's kinda standard pricing for foreigners? I heard that locals pay 300k for double eyelid [not incl. epi or anything else]. I've read heaps of good things about Teuim in the few years I've been researching on and off. I'm quite positive I'll get it done by them. It helps reassure me that Dr Kwon has done a lot of published research in the double eyelid and epicanthoplasty procedures and he created his own magic epi method; so he's got a lot of experience in the field! Just read around on Teuim reviews. I want a natural result, so I think Teuim will be good. If you want a more dramatic dolly look, I don't think Teuim would be the right place to go.

Edit: Just got a quote from Dream Medical Group; which was a secondary choice. Kinda miffed that they suggest I get ptosis because I definitely don't need it =.= And they ignored what I wrote about wanting epi and didn't give me a price quote on that at all :/ Kinda puts me off them more.. heh.

Anyway, for Dream Plastic Surgery,
Incisional: 3.14m
Non-incisional: 1.88m
DES+ptosis: 3.46-4.71m

Wow! is that really true?
I was quoted 5.5 million won for Osteotomy Rhinoplasty and 1.5 million won for Alar reduction by ID.