BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Thank you so much for all these details!

May i ask you something? The consultationnto check your faces and wht surgeries are needed is free in every clinic?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not local Korean prices... Especially for nose.

Locals can easily get nose done for 1.5 - 2 million won for standard silicon implant.

During my consultation last month for Epi and Non incisional DES

Regen 1.6 M
JW 2 M
JK 2 M
Dream 2 M
Braun 2 M
Teuim 2.2 M

These clinics suggested Incisonal

The line 2.8 M
Apgujeong 2.5 M
Oscar 2.3 M
MVP 2.5 M
Duhans 4.8 M

i read that we still bargain down the price by about 30-50%, is this true?? If 50% it's quite a lot.

Do anyone know how much JW, JK, April31, Dream, Item and Regen takes for non-incisional eyelid surgery? I want to get my eyes done first, before i go ahead and decided to do facial contouring surgery.

I have a budget on 5 million won, do you think it is enough? Is it possible to bargin the price down to 2-3 million won?

Thanks in advance!

2 of my friends got non-incisional DES done and it seems like it only lasts for a year or so. No matter what they (clinics) say about their "special" Incision method, the knots would loosen eventually. Both of my friends ended up getting incisional. I'd opt for incisional if i were to get DES done. It was done at TL & Eight PS the first time and revisions was done both at JW.

Yes you are right but the clinics I went for consultation are mainly for foreigners and they are quite expensive too. If a foreigner goes for consultation to any of the clinics I mentioned then they will be charged 5-7 million won for rhinoplasty. FYI I am doing cartilage not implant.

My online quotes from Dream =)

Ptosis correction only ~ 1.5 mil
Ptosis with double eyelid ~ 3.46-4.7 mil
Double eyelid ~ incision ~ 3.14 mil and non-incision ~ 1.88 mil
Tiplasty without bridge ~3.1 mil
Tiplasty with bridge augmentation ~3.9 mil
Botox for Masseter ~ 1 mil
Full face fat graft ~ 4.5 mil
The person who I spoke to online from Dream told me that Daphane doesn't work as in-house no more?

Online quotes for JW =)
Epi ~ 1.2 mil
Full face fat graft ~ 4.35 mil
Rhinoplasty (implant and tip) ~ 5 mil
Jaw Botox ~ 0.4 mil
Ptosis correction ~ 3.7 mil

You recommend me to do the incision method because it is permanent? I want to get my eyes done because i want to have attractive and beautiful eyes. I am not Asian.

I know that Korean doctors are best at eyelid surgery in the world that is why i want to do it there. Is the price for Incision the same as Non-incision? I have a budget on 5 million, will it be enough for eyelid surgery in Korea?

The prices Dream quoted you for Botox and Fat Graft are daylight robbery.

Honestly that is 3 times what locals would pay.

Plenty of clinics do full face fat graft for 1.5 million.

I got mine for 1.75 million with a top up.

Locals have local prices whereas foreigners have foreigner prices. Definitely as a local, you get more discounts otherwise what's the point of doing it in your own country?

Unless you're a Korean/half-korean/semi-korean or have a Korean friend, you have no choice but to pay the high price if you want to have the procedures done at the clinic. Majority of the clinics set prices this way. You can't expect for local prices when you're a foreigner. But of course, don't get ripped off like what Docfinderkorea did to another forumer, Pika.

There are clinics in Daejeon that can offer a much lower price than those clinics in Gangnam but how much risk is one willing to take given the 1/2 reviews?

Imo, the success of the surgery is more impt than anything else. If price is an issue, save enough money then go. Money can be earned. Who wants to go for a cheap alternative only to be left with a disfigured face and have to spend more on revisions. Just saying.

And what is your definition of reasonable price? The same price as the locals? May I suggest you do surgery at your own country cause you will definitely get a better deal than the foreigners who come to your country for surgery.

Foreigners will pay more than locals. You just have to know when to not get ripped off.

Ps: If you ever come across a clinic (in Gangnam) who quotes the same prices for locals & foreigners, please let me know what clinic it is and what procedures they do as I am very much keen to check it out. Thanks. :smile:

check this link www.medicalkorea.or.kr/filedata/HTM/CM9166/20150804152040.jpg