BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi~~

Anybody know the price for fat graft for boobs?
(autologous*fat transfer)

Anyway opera quote me:
Pm them through this chinese web soyoung.com since I don't get any response from their kakao.

Zyogma reduction: 5mil won
Mandible: 9mil won

Ripped off...right?
I believe I'm able to get a double eyelid surgery and Alarplasty plus arms Lipo with this amount ._.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autologous fat graft to boobs should be about 2 - 2.5 million won with Harvest Jet, based on what I've seen

anyone can recommend where to do a stem cell autologous fat transfer to boobs in korea? they seem to have different pricing for korean and non korean… is that true?

Hi all, I'm new here but tried my best to research and read alot, thanks so much for all the helpful information here in this forum!
Sorry if this is already answered but I am now interested in V-line ( natural) and nose implant. I have narrowed down my list and now I have:
1. Girin
2. Banobagi
3. The Line
4. EverM
5. and View, to work on.
Anyone please could tell me which of those is/are best for v-line and nose?
And I am worrying if any of those clinics I'm interested in is belong to the 77% clinics that dont have enough medical equipments according to this Article : http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/628097.html
"According to data that Democratic Party lawmaker Choi Dong-ik provided during last year’s parliamentary audit, 77% of the 1,091 medical clinics offering plastic surgery have neither a defibrillator nor an artificial respiration kit, devices needed when the heart stops. “A clinic that carries out a lot of jaw operations and other surgeries needs to have at least some emergency equipment,” said Lee Han-bon, a lawyer with MINBYUN-Lawyers for a Democratic Society. “This is an area that demands regulation.”
Just someone who went to any of these clinics I have mentioned, if you have any knowledge of this please tell me whether they are all clear of those terrible faults.
(sorry for my bad English)

• 2 weeks later...
Im so sorry for your expérience.
It is horrible to have ps abroad and come back with botched job and having to fight against the clinic.
Let me know if I could help you by anyway means.

2 girls and guys in my group went to vip and have very good job with their nose job but I will share this info with my kakao group so they are aware of bad expérience also.

Can you do anything with your jaw and nose ?

QUOTE=KLA88;28851592]Do Not go to VIP Clinic. That woman named Johann will quote you a price in Korean Won and then charge your card in US Dollar, meaning if she tells you 100,000 won, and charges your card in US Dollars, you end up getting charged more like 120,000. I should have taken heed when I saw the blog one woman posted about her horrible experience with VIP clinic. But I didn't and now I am left with a crooked, bulbous nose and an immobilized jaw. I've reported them to the Korean Consumers Advocate Center. And I will go to the fullest extent of the law in getting all of my money back. They will mess you up and simply wait for you to leave Korea. That is how they operate. That's why they have almost no local patients and all foreigners.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Thanks for everyone's selfless devotion to the web community here. I started researching on prices of Korean plastic surgery by following this post. There are the replies from Teium and Wonjin, I will just post whatever they wrote me.

Wonjin
1. Eyes: Incision with ptosis correction, Epicanthoplasty, Lateral canthoplasty + Hotzcanthoplasty

By the photo, you would need slight ptosis correction surgery to enhance your tired looking eyes. Usually, ptosis correction needs to be done with incision method (to adjust the eyelid lines). Additionally, epicanthoplasty (for the inner corner) to relase the inner corner of your eyes to be downwards, and lateral canthoplasty and hotzcanthoplasty (for the outer corner) to increase the length of your eyes giving a clear and smooth eye shape and softer facial expression.

The average price for incision with ptosis correction: 2,400,000 KRW ~ 2,900,000 KRW

The average price for epicanthoplasty: 800,000 KRW ~ 1,000,000 KRW

The average price for lateral canthoplasty and hotzcanthoplasty: 1,300,000 KRW ~ 1,600,000 KRW

*For the above procedures, it is recommended to stay in Korea for about 7-8 days for consultation, surgery, check-ups, and stitch out to be done at our clinic. However, if you are unable to stay for that long, stitch out can be done at your local clinic with our medical opinion letter provided from our doctor*

Please consider the fact that these recommendations are just possible options and might not be suitable to your condition. When our surgeon sees you in person for consultation, the treatmetns and the price may change, depending on your condition. Therefore, you might require single procedure or multiple procedures among those, after the accurate diagnosis from our surgeon. Also, price may be negotiated during the consultation.

Teium
Yesterday I made a call to Korea, answered by the Teium staff, I questioned about the prices of epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty and ptosis correction. She gave me the prices of epi and lateral only. They are $1.4M respectively. She didn't gave me the price for ptosis, but I assume it would be around 3M.

Thank you for your interest and inquiries of Teuim Aesthetic Plastic Surgical Clinic.

We have checked your pictures.

Lateral canthoplasty (lowering outer corner): 1.4m KRW

It's difficult to provide confirmed prices without seeing you in real and above prices are just approximate estimate.
We suggest you to visit Teuim clinic to receive precise information regarding surgical methods and the cost.
We recommend you to stay in Korea at least for 7days after the surgery, so that you can get post-operative treatments including stitch removal and wound cleansing.

* You'd better book the schedule for consultation & surgery at least 2 weeks before.

* If you want to get surgery on same day after consultation, we would make an effort to do surgery at same or next day.(if possible for foreign convenience)

< Clinic Address>

6F, Changlim building, 416, gangnamdaero, Gangam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(subway line 2, Gangnam Station, exit 11)
&#49436;&#50872;&#53945;&#48324;&#49884; &#44053;&#45224;&#44396; &#44053;&#45224;&#45824;&#47196; 416 &#52285;&#47548;&#48716;&#46377; 6&#52789;
&#53944;&#51076;&#49457;&#54805;&#50808;&#44284;
Teuim Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Clinic (Dr. Kwon’s clinic)

Tel
Abroad : +82-2-511-5345
In Seoul : 02-511-5345(on cellphone)

Thank you.

Hope it helps.

For Wonjin,

Eyes,

Double eyelids + ptosis: 2,200,000KRW~2,600,000KRW
Inner corner fold removal: 800,000KRW~1,000,000KRW

Nose,

Open-rhino: 4,500,000KRW~5,500,000KRW(&#8786;$4,500~$5,500)

For Izien,

1. Eyelid Surgery Incisional : 2,000,000 korea won
2. Epicanthoplasty : 1,100,000 korea won
3. Lateral Canthoplasty : 1,100,000 korea won
4. Rhinoplasty : 3,600,000 korea won
5. Alar Reduction : 1,000,000 korea won
6. Paranasal Augmentation : 2,500,000 korea won
7. Advance Genioplasty : 4,500,000 korea won
8. Square Jaw Reduction : 5,000,000 korea won
9. Buccal Removal : 2,000,000 korea won
10. Jaw Line Liposuction : 1,500,000 korea won

For Dream,

Double eyelid; two ways of choice which are incision around 3.14 mil and non-incision around 1.88mil won.
Ptosis Correction; .If added Ptosis on top of Double eye lid (in order to strengthen the inner muscle of your eye to reduce sleepy looking) : 3.46mil-4.71mil ( Double eyelid+ ptosis together ).

Normal Rhinoplasty: Tip and bridge: 3.93mil for close rhino plasty. (we use ultra soft silicone for bridge augmentation and septal cartilage and ear cartilage for tip plasty). To correct your bulbous tip then a procedure called lower lateral cartilage and defatting de-bulking will need to be perform. The price is extra. Price is around 500,000 won for each added procedure. We do give discount for multiple surgeries.

To make slimmer face from fat , we also recommend acculift laser which melt your fat and give the lifting results at the same time. Price per area (cheek, jowl, under chin) is 2.1 mil won.

Hi Yukiko.

Thanks for updating pricing here . The paranasal augmentation that you mentioned, what type of implant do they use? Ultra soft silicone as well ? And do they come in sizes? I feel that my underbite issues can not be corrected despite dental bracing . I would like my upper lip area to protrude a bit more to give a more harmonious over all look .

Do you have Kakao talk? I just sent you a PM .
Thanks !

Hi! Does anyone know about the average price for zygoma reduction at Namu, Girin, or EverM? I'm considering doing zygoma along with acculift, if anyone has any advice or experience with those clinics I'll be happy to hear about it!! & I'll be heading to Seoul around October-November from NY, if anyone's interested in going together please let me know :smile:))

Here are the prices and surgery recommendations I received.

Wonjin Beauty Medical Group
Double eyelid incisional + Ptosis correction: 2,400,000 - 2,900,000 won
Square Jaw surgery: 5,500,000 - 7,000,0000 won

Grand Plastic Surgery
Double eyelid incisional 1,800,000 - 2,070,000 Won
Ptosis 700,000 - 9,000,000
Magic Epicabthoplasty 1,100,000 - 1,270,000
Lateral Epicanthoplasty 1,100,000 - 1,270,000
Zygoma reduction 5,000,000 - 5,500,000

Are these in line with the usual prices for these procedures?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, i recently did online consultation with Namu, Regen, JW, Eve, Cinderella, and Girin

I wanted to do double eyelid and medial canthoplasty. I also asked for rhinoplasty but not considering doing it.

1. Double eyelid + canthoplasty
Namu ( 2.0-2.3 million won) they told me there is event going on so I might get student dc.
Regen (2.3 million won)
JW (2.5 million won) might give dc
Eve (1.8 million won) because of the event
Cinderella (2.3 million won) might give student dc
Girin (2.0 million won) might give student dc too.

2. Rhinoplasty
Namu (3.8 million won)
Regen (4.2 million won)
JW ( 3.5 million won)
Eve (3.3 million won)
Cinderella (4.2 million won)
Girin (3.3 million won)
They all told me if I did multiple procedures at once they will give me discount.

3. Nose fillers
Namu (100-150 dollars)
Girin (200-300 dollars)
Eve ( 80-80-130 dollars)

As you all know they charge more if you are foreigner. I am chinese but I can talk and speak in korean fluently so I just use that advantage to get local prices. Just because a clinic is popular to local doesn't mean that it's a good clinic. They might treat foreigners differently since they can't sue them if anything goes wrong.
Don't look at the prices and how popular clinics are. It's all media play. Don't trust other people reviews too. You have to experience it by yourself. I will encourage everyone to go for consultation even though they are expensive and have negative reviews.
Don't bring translator because then they will definitely charge more. Double eyelid and rhinoplasty are common in korea but not facial contouring because it is intensive surgery and lots of risk. But there are some successful surgeries too. My last advice for everyone is to look for good surgeon with experience not how popular their clinic are. Thank you.