BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi K!
I sort of see what you mean now... haven't dug in that deep yet. Was wondering what you think I can negotiate full rhinoplasty for at Dream?
Thanks so much for any help you can provide in advance :smile:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if there's any similar post to this, but for anyone who is interested in Cinderella and Unique, I managed to get their estimated prices. Both of them think double eyelid surgery & Epi can help me achieve good looking eyes thou I personally feel I have droopy eyelid.. Anyway, here are the prices:

Cinderella
Double eyelid: ~2.2m krw
Epi: 1.5m krw
Ptosis correction: 3.5m krw

Unique
Double eyelid: 1.2m krw (non-incision) - 2.5m krw (incision)
Epi: 800k krw
Ptosis correction: 2.5m krw
Cash payment entitled to 30% discount
Discounted price for all 3 procedures: 3.8m krw

Can someone explain to me why is Ptosis correction same price/more expensive as double eyelid surgery? Have seen previous posts of forumers who went for eyelid surgeries and usually Ptosis correction is around the Epi price..

And if there is anyone out there who has Opera's contact please let me know. Sent them emails & Kakao but no replies. I would like to know their prices for the procedures I listed above. Thanks a lot! :smile:

Because its not more expensive lol. ptosis correction should definitely be under 2 million won........more like low-mids 1 million depending on method used. If its non incisional, I've seen prices go as low as 800 000 won before

Yeah usually if there is one procedure in your quoted package that is way "out", it's because that's the upsell procedure and how they are trying to claw their money back from you.

This is really common with fat grafting.

They'll often quote you a reasonable price for your main surgery (say vline or zygoma) and then do a FG quote for 3.5 million won. In reality, full face fat graft with top up should be no more than 1.5 million - about 800,000 won without the top up. I've seen it for as low as 500 000 won though.

Okay I'm very confused on the ptosis thing.
For OZ clinic, when I asked about the price of ptosis + double eyelid, the doctor replied to me saying that for their method of ptosis correction, double eyelid is always created so there's no need to pay for both ptosis and double eyelid, just pay for ptosis. And their ptosis price is 2.5mil so this is really confusing.

I was quoted incisional double eyelid surgery for 2,800,000won, and epicanthoplasty for 1,500,000won from daprs in the email.

Does anyone know the difference between Cinderella's "Circle Eye Surgery" and the regular "Double eyelid Surgery"? I asked for the prices on the CES and was quoted as following, which is a lot more than the DES prices.

"Estimated price - (First time Surgery)
Circle double eyelid - 2,500,000kw~
Circle Madial Epicanthoplasty, Lateral Canthoplasty- each 2,200,000 kw~
Ptosis Correction (If you need) - 5,000,000 kw~"

Hi

I have gotten the price quote from the line plastic surgery.

Barbie nose surgery: 3750000+10% tax. ( additional of KRW 1500000+10% tax for alarplasty) which is 5250000w. kinda expensive right?

zygoma surgery cost: KRW 6750000+10% tax.

I guess the price for nose surgery in JW is lower than the line ps?
is it advisable to go different area to do for different area of face? as i planning to do zygoma surgery and nose surgery, budget of 7mil krw? not sure if is possible. if not will just do nose surgery.

The Line was offering it's Barbie Nose surgery for 1.5 million won on it's Korean ads two weeks ago.., I think you are being taken for a ride!!

Does anyone know a reasonably priced/reputable clinic that caters to English only speakers for V line (jaw and chin) surgery/reduction? Though I would not mind paying extra for the best..

Also is summer the most expensive time to go due to peak time? I might go in September instead :smile:

I got mine done at TLPS. They have two English consiltants I think.

I paid 5.5 million won for chin implant removal, V line with T osteotomy and jaw reduction.

I could have done it for 5 million won but I wanted to have it done by the head director so I paid a little more so that only he would do my surgery.

Summer is busy so there's less reason for the clinics to bargain and haggle with you. But I'm not sure whether they'd jack up the prices. Probably some clinics would.

I would avoid periods where the kids are on holiday lol. When its peak period the surgical slots are fully booked so clinics don't feel the need to drop prices to maximise their efficiency. Plus if u go when its quiet u get more attention from the surgeon because they are less rushed. Tho i'm not exactly sure when peak period is for seoul besides Dec being the obvious one.