BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.5mil for zygoma would be quick zygoma where they only fix the side zygoma rather than a 3d zygoma reduction. and 2.5mil for mandible is not 3d where they cut a long piece of mandible until near the chin, they only cut a scalene-like triangle portion behind the ear.

Ahh, I see, that's pretty educational. The good news is that's probably what I want to do for the mandible, my jaw isn't really square. I really just want what you mentioned, a triangle portion cut out. So that's a good thing to know for negotiation so I don't get tricked into paying the price for a full square jaw surgery. :smile:

The zygoma is something I will need to consider though, whether quick zygoma or 3D zygoma will be necessary. People have told me that my zygoma don't protrude that much so quick zygoma could probably work but I feel slightly otherwise. That's something I have to consider then... ~o~

EDIT: Do you know what's a reasonable/advertised price for 3D zygoma then?

From what I've heard, foreigners will never get the exact listed price on the ads but you can certainly use them as a bargaining chip. Show the ad and show them that you know the price and how low they can actually go. You will probably get a lower price than someone who doesn't have the ad though you won't get what locals get.

Definitely say you saw their ad if you are going to that particular clinic.

If you're going to a different clinic for a similar procedure say "I know that XX Clinic is offering X procedure for 1 million won. Here's their ad. Can you match that price? What's your best price?"

Largely agree.

Although I'm definitely not Korean and neither is my BF and we managed to get local price. It helps to speak and read a bit of Korean though

I recommend quick zygoma rather than 3D zygoma unless your front zygoma is sticking out way too much. Having some volume on the front zygoma rather than the sides is considered pretty, and if you do 3D it will become flat at the front and usually girls with flat front zygoma use fillers and fat graft to fill it in.

The photo on the left represents what you would look like if you got 3d zygoma and flatten the front zygoma, and the photo on the right represents what you could look like if you only flatten the sides and keep the front volume.

[​IMG]

Well, first of all I should probably clarify that I'm male. XD
But from that picture alone, I agree with you that the photo on the right does look much better. I'll probably get the doctors/consultants to do a photoshop projection of what I'll look like for each kind of zygoma and decide from there.

EDIT: Where did you get that image from though? It seems like it could come from somewhere with more educational details.

From my experience, I've seen a lot of males go for quick zygoma rather than 3D and they also like the look of the image on the right because it's more youthful.

Also, I got the image from a before and after of frontal cheek implants, so I don't think it could help much.

Hey guys, it seems even the notoriously expensive Banobagi has event prices as well!

Right now they are offering event prices for face surgery: front chin (I.e osteotomy etc) for 3.15 mill won, zygoma for 3.5 mill won and "all for one" square jaw for 4.55 mill won.

I've attached the ad for any who might need it:smile:

wow that's great.... i think i'm going to check out banobagi... definitely way cheaper than jw...

It's a special event price so it's not their daily rate, but obviously it means they do lower their prices significantly at times, especially compared to what they usually quote foreigners:smile:

If you have your heart set on JW though maybe just show them the Banobagi ad and see if they are willing to match those prices for your jaw surgery?