BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell yes, that was a crazy amount of money! I went through the service of Docfinderkorea. people who are interested can check out my posts on PF, I shared my experience with Banobagi and Docfinder

And, now I need to spend another amount for revision ):

Hi guys ! I've been following and reading this forum for a few years now :smile: it has helped inform me about many different options for ps and I am forever grateful :smile:

Last March I went to Wonjin for laser incision double eyelid with epi all together was 3000000krw. I had a really good experience with them. Their aftercare was top notch ! They did a laser treatment for my skin ( because they said I was too dark ) haha and a mask with I believe was infrared light to help reduce swelling.

I still believe I paid way more than I should have .. 3000000krw was with a discount =.= but over all experience was good.
I want to go back again this spring because I want to do a revision the crease is too natural and isn't as high as I would like. I am also looking to do a revision rhino. Had previous work done on my tip in North America and it came out too natural and this time around I would like to add a bridge.

Does anyone know if The Line has any promotions going on at the moment for revision rhino?

Greatly appreciated :smile:

Look on the Event Page on BabiTalk. I see them on there frequently.

If you need it to be translated, you have to wait a second as you scroll.

Thank you so much !!! But is this for surgeries as well? All I see is botox, fraxel, aqua peel etc..

Careful with sites like this and Babitalk. I realized theres a lot of promoters, brokers and people who got sponsored surgeries for advertising on there. :sad:

There are some real reviews but a lot of them are not. I think Gangnam Sister has more advertisers than Babitalk.

Also Babitalk and Gangnam Unnie doesn't have any negative reviews of clinics... because negative reviews are considered defamation and clinics can sue people for posting negative reviews about them, even if it is true. If anyone were to post a negative review, the site will automatically delete it.

There's a few Naver cafes out there where people share their clinic blacklist / bad reviews and experiences with clinics, but you have to message them personally for the names of the clinics.

Don't trust Babitalk and Gangnam Unnie too much. It's hard to find real information these days, a lot of real people who got plastic surgery in Korea don't share their pictures of their successful results, and it's even more difficult to find negative reviews.

Babitalk and Gangnam Unnie is good for finding event pricing, but I take most of the reviews with a grain of salt.

Oooh I see..Could you please pm me these cafes? I need them for my research:smile:

Search up 안티성형 카페 on Naver, there's a few of them.

I don't think you can see anything or get any information unless you have a Naver account and can speak/understand Korean.