BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi Lpl,
I will be heading yo Seoul right after you in March for rhinoand fat grating. One of the clinics I'll be visiting is also JW. I don't have much advise to give, but would you mind sharing your's?
Hope all is going well if you're in Korea now!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of good advice here. I also have a preference for smaller clinics with just one or a few doctors rather than the big establishments with dozens of doctors.

Does anyone have a price quote for a procedure called "under ear jaw reduction" (a.k.a. minimal incision jaw reduction)? Also, can anyone tell me about some doctors/clinics that can speak some English, or have an English interpreter? Thanks! :smile:

Unique has an English speaking consultant and their doctor speaks English too.

Dream: quoted 3.1mil for rhino (reduction of hump nose and to fix the tip) over Kakaotalk

This seems really reasonable to me since osteotomy usually costs more but I hope they don't up it when I consult in person...:hrmm:I also didn't request a surgeon at this point (plan on requesting Dr. Park)...

Daprs prices

Nose:3300 usd (4 mil won)

Fat graft whole face: 2500 (3 mil won)

Just cheeks : 1250 (1.5 m)refill: 663 (800k)
Eyes outer corner: 830 (1m)

Aegyo: 660 (800k)

Lienjang:

Fat graft full: 830 (1m

Fat graft cheeks: 830 (1m)includes refill
Eyes outer corner : 414 (600k)

banobagi
foreign price ~.~ 3000 Korean price 2000 full face wouldn't let us talk in Korean to the Korean line after they found out it's for a foreigner they make you call the other number the lady on that line speaks bad English and Korean I think she said she was Vietnamese .. I don't know but after this situation I won't bother to consult with them even though they were originally my first choice

Thanks for the prices!

Do you plan on visiting Lienjang? Have you seen any reviews on them or know someone who got surgeries there?

Huh, so we're going for the same exact thing. I had to push my trip back to March as Dr. Suh (specializes in rhino at JW ) wasn't available in Feb. and it seemed to be a little too close to plan for other clinics too. I only just started contacting them 2 weeks ago.

From the online consultations I really like JW. Would you mind sharing what they quoted you?Also, would you mind sharing other clinics that are on your list? I've also messaged Regen, Cinderella, Banobagi, DARPS (no reply), and the Line.

Thanks!

A quote I got via email from JW. Quite disappointed in the prices when I convert to KRW. Pretty sure DES costs approx the same here in Canada.

"double eyelid incision method will cost roughly $2,000~$2,200
Epicanthoplasty will cost roughly $1,100~$1,200
Lateral canthoplasty will cost roughly $1,300~$1,500
-Rhinoplasty (I mentioned I was particularly interested in tip plasty + bridge)
Rhinoplasty will cost roughly $4,700~$6,000 USD
if you use by rib cartilage it will cost roughly $8,000~$10,000 USD
-acculift for cheek fat
It will cost roughly $2,000~$2,200 USD per parts"

Same as me. I was quoted for cheekbone reduction 6800-7800 USD by JW Clinic's consultant. But for the previous consultation, the consultant was quoted Rhinoplasty for 5,500,000 KRW. I think it's better to paid in KRW rather USD.

There is some clinics who are give me estimated prices for example
11.000.000 KRW (11.000 USD) for Breast augmentation at ID Hospital. You gonna be kidding me. How could be that high ? It's started point, so could be higher. -_-")> What's the poin ?

That price is absolutely hilarious! And their service/reputation is not even that good to begin with.

Also, please WATCH OUT for SUPER PUSHY English/Chinese language coordinators.

You don't need to place a deposit to "book the surgeon" in advance. That seems quite aggressive marketing sales tactics.

My US$400 deposit was confiscated because i decided not to go ahead with my surgery at this "somewhat of a brand-name" hospital. I finally decided to go to a smaller clinic that didn't market to foreigners on recommendation from a Korean friend who works as a producer in the media industry here in Seoul. I changed my mind as I felt i was being forced to have surgery too quickly immediately after consultation.

Ridiculous and embarrassing that a seemingly successful hospital has to resort to such uncouth tactics to make a couple of dollars in sales at the end of a day.

@turnerdhr

I disagree. I think it is standard for any medical procedure, regardless of whether it is plastic surgery, to have deposits. My dad had to pay a deposit for his torn tendon surgery in a hospital. I had to pay a deposit for my braces.

Since it's not out of necessity, people going through elective plastic surgery are probably even more likely to experience second thoughts and change their mind at the last moment. It would be a huge waste of money for the clinic to have the operating room, nurses and doctors all set up there and for a patient to change their mind and not go.

That is the whole point of a deposit. You pay the deposit and they know that since you've already partly paid for the procedure, there is a greater chance of you coming.

Also what do you mean your 400USD deposit was confiscated because you decided not to go ahead? That is the whole point of deposits!! Don't put down a deposit with a clinic if you weren't 100% sure you were going to go with them! You gave them your money, and they kept it since THAT IS THEIR JOB.

Deposits are NOT 'marketing sales tactics'. They're the logistics of getting surgery.