BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quotes pretty much the same as well. Actually decided on GNG and am officially 8 days post op with FC. I'm really pleased with my results right now and am actually set on going back in the fall for rhino! I consulted with Dr. Seong initially just to get a feel and I like how his rhinoplasties look.

• 2 weeks later...
How do you guys find out about their specials? I couldn't see anything on their website. I am going to MVP next week for a consultation, but I wanted to see what price range I should be expecting. If it's 3mil, that's a really good deal for rhinoplasty!

Approximate price quotes I received:

Clinic 1
1) Rhinoplasty (Bridge implant + Alar reduction): starting from 6,000,000 KRW ~ 8,000,000 KRW

2) V3 lifting : starts from 4,500,000 (if needed)

Clinic 2
1) Bridge implant : 5,000,000 KRW ~ 6,000,000 KRW

2) Alar reduction: 1,300,000 KRW ~ 1,980,000 KRW
2) Double eyelid correction: 1,800,000 KRW ~ 2,090,000 KRW

Clinic 3
1) Bridge implant : 7,000,000 KRW ~ 9,000,000 KRW

2) Alar reduction: 2,000,000 KRW
2) Double eyelid correction: 2,000,000 KRW

It depends on what look you're going for. I heard DA is good for super dolly like rhino's but if you want a natural look even if there's a dramatic change I would say GNG

Hi~
I am going to Korea in mid-Aug (13-20). If you are planning to go around the same time, let me know!!

April 31 ridiculous price for PRIMARY:
Initially they will keep saying their price starts at 6M krw.
But after talking to them a few months and confirming the dates of appointment when I asked how much money should I bring.. they replied:
[19/06, 4:27 p.m.] April31: 6 mil. for general primary rhinoplasty + 2 mil. KRW for lateral osteotomy for narrower nasal bone + 1.5~2 for alar base reduction. No extra fee for tip reduction since it is included. :smile:
[19/06, 4:28 p.m.] April31: so you can expect about 9.5~10 mil. KRW! :smile:

Hi :smile: Winter is the worst time to us because they have winter break and many Koreans do surgery in winter, most are busy, it is most difficult to deals. April & May and September are not busy season, it has best deals I think :smile:so I am going to SK in Sep.

Hi! I was looking to have a tummy tuck too in SK, some clinics do it and 8~10 millio krw.

Hey all!
I've been asking around a lot for prices - I'm planning to do zygoma Reduction, v line chin (or "mini v-line) and rhinoplasty.

Item PS :
Zygoma Reduction (by itself) - 6.2M KRW
( this price is only if you're having surgery first time? )

Mine PS :
T-Shaped Genioplasty - 5.6M KRW
Rhinoplasty (bridge + tip) - 3.5M KRW

JW PS:
Zygoma Reduction - 5.6 - 6M KRW

Apgujeong YK:
Zygoma Reduction - 5000 USD
V-Line Genioplasty - 5000 USD
Rhinoplasty - 3000 USD (silicone and cartilage) or 8000 USD (rib cartilage)

Pitangui:
Zygoma Reduction - 5M KRW
Ultra V Lifting - 1.5M KRW
Chin shaving - 3M KRW
Rhinoplasty ( bridge + tip + alar Reduction ) - 4M KRW

Wannabe PS:
Zygoma Reduction - 5M KRW (excluding 10% VAT)
Ultra V Lifting - 3M KRW (excluding 10% VAT)

Lavian Clinic:
Zygoma Reduction - 5000 USD
V Line Contouring (angle, body, symphyseal contouring of lower jaw) - 7000 USD
Rhinoplasty - 2000 to 4000 USD

The Face Dental:
Zygoma Reduction - 4.4M KRW
V Line Genioplasty - 4.4M KRW

Girin PS:
Facial contouring - 5M KRW each part
Rhinoplasty (bridge+tip+alar base) - 4-4.5M KRW

Faceline:
Facial contouring - 6.5 - 7.5M KRW each part
Rhinoplasty - 3.5 - 6.5M KRW

Able PS:
Zygoma Reduction - 5.5M KRW
V Line Chin Reduction - 5.5M KRW
Rhinoplasty - 3 - 3.5M KRW

Hope this helps! ^^ if anyone knows any great clinics for rhinoplasty and facial contouring please feel free to message!

• 2 weeks later...
I agree 110% with this. Be smart about pricing, but never ever base your surgery on price alone. If you are swayed purely by pricing, you are almost certainly going to get into trouble. I know it's easy to fantasize about getting a fantastic deal and walking out of the clinic looking beautiful, but that's not how it ends up being a lot of the time. If your surgery goes wrong, you'll most likely end up paying a lot more for revision. Not to mention some aspects of surgery are irreversible, so even if you have the money the damage cannot be fixed. Think very hard about getting into this plastic surgery business because it can quickly spiral out of control.

This was a lesson I had to learn the really hard way. Trust your instincts, always! If you get a bad feeling about the clinic or doctor, don't do it! Look at the other patients in the clinic. How do their surgeries look? If you feel uncomfortable, get the hell out and don't look back. To this day, I wished I had followed my instincts and canceled my surgery, even though I had flown all that way. Even if you lose a few $1000s from flights and hotels, it means nothing in comparison to living with a horrible result.

And one last point, stay the hell away from Southeast Asia for surgery. Just don't do it.