BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Does anyone know prices for non surgical rhinoplasty (using fillers to make your bridge higher). I've been researching GNG but it seems almost everyone gets the regular rhinoplasty surgery. Other places I'm looking at are Dream Plastic Surgery and CBK.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking to get surgery in a little over a year. I would like to get a v-line surgery with buccal fat removal because my face is plump although I am very thin. Will that help with the possible sagging from the jaw reduction? I was also thinking about a surgery for my hooded eyes but the doctor I messaged for an approximate price didn't give me one and answered about other surgeries instead. Has anyone gotten buccal fat removal and/or surgery for hooded eyes? I do not have a monolid, just very hooded.

All consultations are online consultations. Actual consultations will most probably be the same price or cheaper.

Opera PS
1. Double Eyelid with Incision
krw 1.300.000 ~ krw 2.000.000
2. Ptosis Correction
krw 600.000
3. Basic Full Rhinoplasty
krw 2.000.000 ~ 3.000.000
4. Osteotomy
krw 500.000
5. Tip Plasty
krw 500.000

TLPS
incisional ptosis correction is USD 2500, canthoplasty (epi 1200, lateral 1200). osteotomy + alar reduction + tip with septal cartilage is USD 4500. This is daylight robbery.

Namu Plastic Surgery
Rhinoplasty we have to check first then the price would be fixed and the price starts from $3500~.
And incision double eyelid - $2000 Ptosis -$1500
Epicanthoplasty $1500~. Another case of daylight robbery here. I told them they were too expensive, then she offered 30% off these quoted prices. I told her about the Namu Misooda offer for inicisional DES+epi+ptosis for USD$2750, and she said they can match it. Still too expensive.

View Plastic Surgery
Nose:
1) Tip plasty alone (that is using septal/ ear cartilage) 2.5 million. (2328 USD)
2) Silicon bridge + Tip 3.5 million KRW (3258 USD)
3) Osteotomy + tip 5.5 million KRW ( 5119USD)
Eyes:
1) Double eyelid surgery is between 2.5 million KRW to 3.4 million KRW including ptosis, depending if its non incision or incision. ( 2326 - 3165 USD)
2) Epicanthoplasty 1.5 million KRW (1400 USD)
3) Lateral cantho is 1.3 million KRW (1210 USD)
Way overpriced, I’m not consulting in person.

Thank you for the list, admire your work!

Last I heard from members who went in April, GNG's starting point is 4.5 mil for rhino with silicone and tipplasty + 1 mil for alar if done with the rest of the nose (roughly $5,100 USD). 7.5 mil KRW sounds like the price for primary rhino with a different material (donor perhaps?) + alar (correct me if I'm wrong). You can bargain and get the price down a tad without having to share pictures (a girl in the group chat did this recently), but if you get a discount that makes a difference (though they don't give huge discounts unless maybe you're a Youtuber with a large following or something) you will likely have to allow them to use your photos for marketing purposes.

For Namu, I was able to bargain my price down to 4.5 mil KRW (4,200 USD) for primary rhino + osteotomy + forehead fat grafting after I offered to pay in cash.

Hi everyone! I've been a silent reader (on and off) on pf for some time now. I've just joined this forum cos I will be going to Seoul next week for double eyelid surgery, and hope to find opinions from you guys about some clinics. I already have 2 consultations scheduled with 2 clinics i am keen on but hoping to squeeze in 1 or 2 more.

Does anyone know what are the prices like for partial/full incisional des with ptosis correction and epi at Braun? And what is your opinion on them?

Where would you recommend? For revision incisional double eyelids w ptosis correction. I’m looking for a doctor who is skilled because my main concern is scarring. Thanks

Hmm i was just looking for a bulbous nose reduction but i guess the price would be the same.

If prices haven't in fact changed, you should be looking at 4.5 mil for bridge w/ silicone implant + tip (I don't think many surgeons who operate on Asian noses recommend augmenting the tip without also operating on the bridge, even if they add only a slight implant) since the price of bulbous tip reduction is included in the price of tipplasty (I had this procedure done).

Hello everyone! I'll be going to S.K next month and I'd like to have my nose done by the end of june. I've sent enquiry about rhinoplasty prices to JK, VIP, REGEN, BK and another one I can't recall...anyway it'd be a reducing rhino (wide, bumpy AND long nose with bulby tip).
What clinic would you recommend for that kind of rhino? Of course I don"t want to be botchered or go to a shabby clinic...And what price do you think it should not be over? I can't put more than 5000-6000us dollars (4-5000eur) but I could pay in cash. How would you bargain with the chir? Would bringing a korean person be an advantage?

Judging by the quotes I got at my consultations, $6,000 should definitely be enough at most clinics (I recall that JK and VIP are expensive though, so maybe not for them but you'd have to double check). To be honest, I had a hard time getting clinics to give me a discount for paying in cash, though some clinics do provide a sizable discount for doing so (I'm pretty sure Regen discounts for paying in cash!). I have heard of some people having luck with pricing when they brought Korean friends but also that many clinics won't really budge in that regard unless you can pass as a local. These are other tips for bargaining that I have gathered from this forum/used in my own consultations:
  1. If you're comfortable, offer to let the clinics use your before/after photos. Of the seven places I visited, only MVP would accept this for a discount upfront , though this becomes a condition at many clinics if you get them to lower their prices enough
  2. Familiarize yourself with prices and be ready to state a budget lower than your actual so you can meet them halfway (this may be difficult to do once you're actually on the spot though haha)
  3. Go during low season
  4. Cite the prices of other clinics
  5. Go with someone else who is looking to get work done to increase your bargaining power
You may also want to have practice consultations at the clinics you're least interested in because at least for me personally, bargaining felt really odd at first, as you have to be the one to initiate. I definitely got a lot better from the time of my first consultation to my last :smile:

Hi Ashely, thank you so much for your detailed reply! Really helps! Have you had a rhino in S.K? If yes which clinic did you chose in the end?
Also has anyone heard about ME clinic?