BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

My main concerns with my nose were its lack of definition and its bulbous tip. I consulted with seven places and ended up at GNG Hospital in large part because of its before-and-after pictures. You'll see the name mentioned a lot in recent posts because word spreads like wildfire on this forum. Since we as foreigners get exposed to only a teeny percentage of SK's offerings, once someone recommends a place either on here or the group chats, others--including those who have not actually gotten their surgeries yet--will parrot that suggestion, for better or worse, so you'll have more and more people go to the clinic or hospital and report their experiences back here, creating a positive feedback loop haha (which is why it's good for everyone to do their own research! We all have our own personal tastes too). The clinic/hospital experiences a sudden surge in popularity that usually dies down after a time, when a new name takes its place. GNG is the current flavor of the month, a "safe" choice because people have yet to post substantiated negative reviews of it on this site, though if you dig for Korean reviews elsewhere, you can find some. I think GNG is worth a consult at least even if you don't ultimately go with them :smile: I can't speak much to the other clinics on your list because I didn't personally visit them. I do recall though that when I was doing research here, I came across a lot of both good and bad reviews for VIP, and I have spoken to a few of its former patients who need revision. But even then, most places that have been around long enough have had unhappy outcomes so I don't want to dissuade you haha

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone ( sorry about how long this is ‍♀️) , I was planning on going to South Korea for Surgery with a friend in 3 years or so and after reading all these reviews I’m still conflicted and confused about clinics prices and what clinics are the safest . I want to get rhinoplasty & facial contouring .My top choices are gng and Regen. I picked them because i couldn’t really find any bad news or reviews. I was hoping to spend no more then 20k ( 5,000-6,000 USD for rhinoplasty 4,000 would be great ) and ( 5,000-9,000USD ) for facial contouring. I like that regen promises no sagging witch that what I’m most afraid of . I have also seen that facial contouring surgery’s cause early aging ( has anyone experienced early again or sagging or anything bad years later ?) . Some people have said that regen was pricey and some have said that they were decent/affordable and same with gng ( so I’m confused about that) so what do you all think is the best place ?
Also want to know what you all suggested for facial contouring surgery and what type I should get. ( hopefully someone knows how this will generally cost )
1. I have a nose hump
2. Fat and Droopy tip
3 .i want it to be a bit taller at the top of my bridge where it connects to my forehead
4 . I have a round dimpled chin that is kinda short
5. I have a lot of face fat
6. I have a round face shape
7. I have eye bags and simile lines ( witch sucks because I’m young )
8. I have high cheekbones but I’m sure if they are really the problem tho.
I been leaning towards general malar reduction since seems to be the best or mandible/ vline - surgery , not sure what to do for my chin because I don’t want a implant nor do I wanna move my bones( btw do the cut or shave your bones ?? ) but in all, what do you guys suggest and how much do you think it will cost and has anyone got regen’s one-piece v-live ?? ( again sorry for this being so long )

Hello, i have follow up your posts and i think i am looking forward to you helping me. I want to have facial surgery on the face, can it include upper and lower jaw ...? Can you give me good doctor advice and a good center for this type of surgery? Thank you very much.

This remark is probably not very helpful, but imo, three years is so far in the future that by then, more negative reviews will have surfaced for the clinics you're currently considering and other up-and-coming clinics will be trending (they always come and go) so you'll likely be looking at a whole new list of places.

Anyway, I didn't do facial contouring, but for rhino, a big factor in pricing is the type you're looking to get (at GNG, silicone implant with tipplasty is 4.5 mil KRW, or roughly $4,200 USD, which isn't super high, but some members were looking to get like a fourth revision with rib, the complexity of which will obviously be reflected in the price). Aside from that, pricing is also influenced by your ability to bargain. I remember my friend and I were confused prior to our consultation in March because some members had reported that GNG was flexible in this regard, while others had said that they don't budge. Since then, I've been hearing contrasting experiences, too, so I think it comes down a lot to luck (who your sales consultant is, etc.), but also variables such as when you go and whether you're getting multiple procedures. Almost every person who has recently told me that she's been able to get a discount has been young (roughly 18-20 ish?), which makes me believe that the hospital is more likely to bend if you believably have a lower budget (this is just speculation though), whereas many others have shared that they had no luck at all and were quite turned off by the sales consultants' attitudes.

lmao I don't care about augmenting my tip, I just want a nose reduction but I get you

Ooh, but I think the added material provides definition that makes it more defined and less bulbous looking if that makes sense? Like altering the angle of the tip helps make it look less flat and squishy hahaha. But I do wonder if there is anyone here who has managed to do this without implant or cartilage graft

Yeah i know but my nose is tall enough for me its straight but i dont want to add something inside to make it curvy. its just fat af on the front

Ooh I see! Maybe this won't apply to you and maybe you won't need bridge work, but I remember reading this when I was Googling about bulbous nose reduction, if this is of any help. Pulled from Dr. Donald Yoo's site:

Q: I have a bulbous nose and want to reduce the size of my nose tip and maybe change its shape. I don’t wanna change anything of the nose bridge or the height of my nose tip though. What kind of operation would you recommend? Do I just need to cut some fat off the tip, or do I need to put anything inside my nose?

A: It will be possible to achieve significant refinement to the tip of your nose using grafts fashioned from cartilage inside your nose (septum) and possibly one of your ears. Simply “cutting fat” from the tip of the nose will not provide the structure and support your nose needs to show definition through your skin. Sometimes removing tip cartilage alone in an attempt to refine the nose will cause the nose to appear more bulbous, due to the lack of support.

Oh damn Ugh this is rly hard i thought cartilage or silicome wouldnt be needed and i rly didnt want it cuz i like to move my nose but i guess for the aesthetic i should get over it lol thank u for the info though

opera quoted me ridiculously cheap prices. i’m a guy don’t know if that makes a difference

Double Eyelid with Incision : usd 1.200
Double Eyelid without Incision : usd 700
+ Ptosis Correction : usd 700
+ Medial Epicanthoplasty : usd 500

2. Under Eyes (transconjunctival )
- usd 1.200

3. Basic Rhinopplasty(silicone nose bridge)
USD 1.800
+ Hump Removal : usd 440
+ Nose tip plasty : usd 440

very tempting since I would have a lot left to do facial contouring, but i think i’ll do either eye/nose or fc and the other one in the future. will keep shopping around since i don’t know the surgeons at opera at all. i’m currently most interested in dream for dr jeung rhinoplasty, and eye stuff from dr yoo

I find their USD prices are cheaper. Not sure about opera’s doctors as well. They recommended me Dr Kwak for eyes and nose. Who did they recommend you?

Opera's prices are always rather low. Their work seems to be consistently good. I'm consulting with them for my eyes.

I'm considering eye for Opera or TL. I was recommended to dr.kwak, Opera for the eyes thru online consultation but do you know good eye surgeon at TL or is Dr.Yoo real good for the eyes?