BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi @phoebebuffey , may I ask how you ask for the discounted price from Opera? Is the discounted price only if we get multiple procedures together, or if we pay cash?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, that was literally how they responded to my messages!

I messaged them on Kakao asking for more information on the surgeries I wanted, and they responded by saying the procedure, a little about it, and then the price: "arm liposuction 3,000,000 KRW discounted to 1,500,000 KRW." I thought that was a little strange, but nice. I mean, CHEAP AS HELL for all those procedures! (I'm still trying to find more experiences from Opera online to vet before I meet them in person.)

Maybe it was because I inquired about multiple procedures? I haven't asked them about cash vs credit.

Got an update from them:

- Rhinoplasty starts around 5,000,000 KRW
- Breast highest being 12,000,000KRW
- Arm lipo starts around 4,000,000KRW

Ooh thx for explaining! I got confused because I asked opera for quotes but the consultant didn't mention any discount ...

I got quotes from Namu and was really surprised - overall they're more inexpensive than Opera's "discounted" prices.

Forehead reduction: 4m
Rhinoplasty: ~4.5m (bridge/implant, alar reduction, tip plasty)
Philtrum: 1.5-2m
Facial lipo: 1-3m
Arm lipo: 2.5m
Breast: 7m (teardrop silicone gel)

I've been talking to Helen (Sonya714) about Namu but if anyone has additional info on them please PM me on here or Kakao (ID: 91377)!

• 2 weeks later...
I think there is always a reason behind a price :sad: sometimes I do get tempted by price but yet afraid because it’s a life time thing

But Babitalk comes with the condition of sharing before and after photos...also I think their cost is reasonable and not cheap. The big plastic surgery hospitals are unreasonably expensive and I don't know what is wrong with the low cost...anyway I'm saving up for Opera breasts implants.

You won’t get those prices, those are prices for local Koreans. It’ll probably be x3 of that

I have been thinking about facial countour and here is what I been quoted. These are just pictures I sent not in person yet.

The face dental:
two jaw surgery : 9,500,000 krw..
v-line surgery: 4,400,000 krw
Although I do like their work and the dr was so nice replying directly to me through kakaotalk. I feel their work is really subtle. As I’m looking to make my face more slimmer and smaller. However I’m still going to this place as an option for consultation in person.

View plastic surgery:
V line includes side jaw reduction : 7 ml krw
and front chin Genioplasty. 7 ml krw
With acculift and thread lifting 3.5 krw ml
Total of 17.5 ml krw
This is actually one of my first choices. I really liked their results and I saw a video of a girl who did jaw surgery and came out great after and it was a video, so I know there was no photoshop involved.

GNG: CLINIC
<FACIAL CONTOURING>
-Zygoma reduction/Genioplasty/Mandible surgery cost : 5,500,000KRW.
-Two of any above surgeries : 9,100,000KRW.
-All of above surgeries : 12,800,000KRW.
-Revision case : additional costs about 1,500,000KRW.
(For revision case, there is consultation and examination fee of 100,000KRW. But it will be deducted from the total surgery price)

Double jaw surgery costs 16,000,000KRW.
For double jaw surgery, we need to make your wafer which costs additional 1,500,000KRW.
You might need to get orthodontic treatment before or after the surgery.

After having a face to face consultation with our doctor, you will go to our affiliated dental office to make a wafer impression of your bite calibration. After seven days, you will be ready for surgery. The doctor may or may not ask you to come in earlier to check the wafer, or he may check it directly in the surgery room on the day of surgery. During the first week post op, you will be asked to return for check ups every few days. By the second week, you are free to travel far since we will only ask you to come back once a week until the 4th week post op.
*Wafer is used for bimaxillary correction after double jaw surgery for 1 month.
*All prices are subject to 10% VAT
(And I just pasted what they sent me lol but yeah. ) but that two jaw price is crazy expensive.. still unsure if I need two jaw surgery.. as most of them say in person consultation is much more accurate.

EU dental
Double Jaw +V-line + Zygoma Reduction : 21,000,000
The consultant was nice on kakaotalk. But she told me to come in person as prices will probably be lowered to my budget.

Im still debating. But I’m definitely going to Korea in 2019. So I’m going to work full time like crazy. . And when I feel I’m ready I’m going to go Korea and get consultations in person. Anyone know when is the best time to go where it isn’t as busy. As I don’t want to consult and have to wait too long to get scheduled. As my work I’m not even sure how long I can ask for off. Also I’m thinking of hiring a translator to someone I can trust who knows the prices really well and can help me bargain. But not sure if this is a good ideal or where to find one. Thanks

yes agree but I don't want to share my before/after photos either so... I'm okay with 6mil and they said it doesn't come with any condition I need to follow!