BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

if she is your good friend she should've tel you which hospital did she go? it is super confusing in between so many of hospitals

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Are you planning to get face contour in 2019 ? :0 me too !! Can we keep contact on kakao ? My ID is ahri97yaya

• 2 weeks later...
Hey! Which month will you guys be going to Korea in 2019? I am planning to go in 2019 too for revision rhinoplasty.

I just found this post and it's really helpful! I haven't decided when to do the surgery so right now I'm just researching and researching. I started with Wannabe ps and they quoted me pretty cheap too, I guess.
Double eyelid surgery non incision: 1,300,000 KRW
nose surgery (bridge and tip): 2,500,000 KRW
I used to have interest in double jaw surgery as well so I've consulted with TFD and EU.
TFD quoted me 14,000,000 KRW
EU quoted me 11,000,000-15,000,000 KRW
But after reading some articles about this type of surgery, I think I need much more time to think. and to save up haha

I got an online consult via Kakao with View. They said to me that for my DES I had to pay 5 mill Krw and the around 9 mill KrW for endotine lift (forehead lift) I'm quite young and my eyebrows are hanging very low. Which give the impression as if I'm always angry.

Is that a reasonable price or are they over charging..... To me especially after reading some prices here 5 mill KrW seemed pretty high for DES. Has anyone got experience with endotine forehead lift ? And if so isn't that pretty high charged as well?

I suggest you to consult other clinics as 5mil is way too high for DES. I’m sure there are clinics that charges half that price.

And you may want to check out the thread below as she did a forehead lift due to no eyelid muscle.
https://beautyhacker.com/threads/my-double-eyelid-surgery-journey-feb-2018.979106/

The best is to have a face to face consultation as the doctor will poke your eyelids and ask you open & close your eyes to determine the surgeries you require. I initially thought I needed forehead lift too but it turns out ptosis was able to fix my weak eyelid muscle..

Wow.. 5 mill krw for DES is totally outrages! Aside from the fact that their before & after on their websites are really good, I think the price has increased over time :sad:

Anyone having trouble getting responses from online consultation inquiries? I messaged some clinics days ago. One responded with recommended procedures but didn't give me a quote. One took information, but after did not tell me the recommended surgeries. And two haven't responded at all!! :sad: is this normal?

From what I read, sometimes they do take weeks to reply! But no harm emailing them again to follow up :smile:

Hey guys, how soon before your planned trip to Korea do you guys email the clinics for quotations? I’ll be going there in March 2019 and was wondering if it’s too early for me to ask now? Or should I wait for maybe 2 of 1 month before the trip?

Maybe the translator is busy. They need to assist patients who come to their clinic so they might not see the message or forget to reply.

Yes I see! One got back to me. I guess I over worry that maybe because I am not in Korea they don't take my inquiry seriously, but I found it has not been the case now. I have had some good consults

You were right I just needed a little patience :smile:

I am having tip+bridge rhino, ptosis, chin reduction and facial fat graft. These are a lot of procedures so I have been asking clinics if and when they need notification. Most said about 1-1.5 months, which I find reasonable based on my experience in PS America, we only booked cases quickly during low season or if we had a cancelation and usually for a small procedure.

Also, I want the best surgeon and for him to be happy and prepared since it will take half his day. Opera is has about convinced me to go there and they asked for the advanced notice to be about a month (I would have Dr Kwon). It'difficult because I want my surgery scheduled in advance but I will only be able to go to Korea once since it's difficult for me to take off work! Therefore I wouldn't be able to do the in person surgical consultation ahead of time, I will have to make the decision before I even see these clinics!!