BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

$5000 for tip and bridge rhinoplasty at Nana but I got a discount (for doing vline together) to $4500 tax included.
$3000 for just the bridge rhinoplasty (Goretex or septal cartilage)
$10000 for vline (jawline and chin), also got a discount to $5000 (May promo)

$7500 for tip and bridge rhinoplasty at View
$12000 for vline at View.
Got 20% discount offer if I do them together at View.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to do primary DES in Korea in Sep.
My research so far has been based mainly on reviews found on PF, online blogs and the app Gangnam Unnie.

Sharing my list of online consultation prices and research on whether the doctors are PS board certified (I searched using their korean names on the korean site which is more updated both for clinics and doctors' names).

I have also included those that are currently on my shortlist.
Appreciate if anyone could share with me any experience with the shortlisted clinics too.

Thank you!

[[CURRENT SHORTLIST]]

1)
Grida
Dr. Lee Seonghyun (PS Board certified)
On VAT refund list
1.2 mil – incisional eyelid + VAT 10% (for cash)

2)
Topface Plastic Surgery
Dr. Shon Yoo Seok (PS Board Certified)
On VAT refund list
Waiting for reply

3)
Hyundai Mihak / Hyundai Aesthetics
Dr. Ho Hwang (PS Board Certified)
On VAT refund list
2.5 mil – incisional eyelid + ptosis

[[OTHER QUOTATIONS]]

1)
IQ Clinic
Dr. Choi Min Seok (PS Board Certified)
NOT on VAT refund list
Waiting for reply
Reason for dropping: B/A photos not to my liking

2)
Ilumi
Dr. Hur Wu Jin (Plastic Surgery Board certified)
On VAT refund list
3 mil – incisional eyelid + ptosis / 900,000 – epi
Reason for dropping: High price

3)
Ruby
Dr. Hu Jung Woo (PS Board Certified)
On VAT refund list
2.6 mil – incisional eyelid + ptosis (to add 10% VAT)

4)
UVOM
Dr Kang Min Jo (PS Board certified)
On VAT refund list
2.5 mil – incisional eyelid / 2 mil – epi / 2.5 mil – lateral canto / 2.5 mil – lower canto
Reason for dropping: Insanely high quotes

5)
Eve
Dr Chung Yoon Jae (PS Board Certified)
NOT on VAT refund list
3.85 mil – incisional eyelid + epi
Reason for dropping: No reviews on local app Gangnam Unnie. Also not on VAT refund list.

6)
Eight
Dr. Kim Han Jo (PS Board certified)
Dr. Ham Gi Won (PS Board certified)
NOT on VAT refund list
Waiting for reply

7)
Opera
Dr. Kwon Soon Beom (PS Board certified)
On VAT refund list
1.3 mil – incisional eyelid / 600,000 – medial (inner corner) / 600,000 – lateral (outer corner) / 600,000 – upper epi / 600,000 – lower epi

8)
Shin Seung
Dr. Young Shik Shin (NON PS Board certified)
Not on VAT refund list
2.5 mil – incisional eyelid / 1 mil – ptosis
Reason for dropping: Not PS Board certified.

9)
Teuim
Dr. Kwon Bong Sik (PS Board certified)
On VAT refund list
3 mil – incisional eyelid + ptosis / 1.4 mil – epi
Reason for dropping: Read that doctor is insistent on epi and does not do a fantastic job with epi.

10)
Ive
Dr. Jang Sung Soo (PS Board certified)
On VAT refund list
1.8 mil – incisional eyelid / 800,000 – ptosis
Reason for dropping: No reviews on local app Gangnam Unnie.

11)
Namu
Dr Kook Dong Bi (PS Board Certified)
On VAT refund list
2 mil – incisional eyelid / 1 mil – epi / 1 mil – ptosis
Reason for dropping: Not much reviews on local app Gangnam Unnie. Price is on the high side.

Hello
Could you please tell me the surgeon name at Regen that gave you a good V-line with zygoma reduction last year? I plan to do it this summer 2019
Thanks

Hi, I am also looking to do DES in Sept this year. Which clinics are you confirmed to do f2f consultations?

Hey everyone! I’m not sure if someone already asked… but I couldn’t find so far… Can someone tell approximate prices for ba in Seoul? I’m considering Motiva, but wouldn’t mind to get Bellagel if the price range is too big. Thanks in advance!

I got my boobs job done last summer with doc Kim from apgujeong regen and paid $15k ish… but I got Sebbin teardrop, not Motiva :smile:

Was that the original price you paid or were you able to negotiate a discount?

Wow thats really high for after a discount. I was only quoted 10 million Korean Won for motiva implants.

NANA
- Quick Implant facial contouring - Quick forehead surgery : 4.5 mil. KRW
- Ptosis correction : 2.5 ~ 3.9 mil. KRW
- Lower eyelid fat repositioning : +200,000 KRW (done with ptosis) / done alone : 2. mil KRW
(depending on how hard the surgery is)
- Aquiline nose rhinoplasty : 3 mil. KRW / if you want to enhance your bridge, 3.5 mil. KRW
- UV jaw surgery : 5 mil. KRW
- Genioplasty- T-osteotomy : 7 mil. KRW
- NANA-PRP fat grafting - Smile line : 2.5 mil KRW

When I emailed them, they said that they were having a big discount event, so if I combined UV jaw surgery, T-osteotomy, and NANA-PRP fat grafting - Smile line, it would only be 7mil. KRW.

NAMU
- Ptosis Correction - 1mil. KRW
- Rhinoplasty (hump removal, deviated nose correction, osteotomy (wide nose correction), tip plasty, and alar base reduction) - 5.5mil. KRW
- Front Chin Correction - 3.5mil. KRW
- Square Jaw Reduction - 5.5mil. KRW
- Full Face Fat Graft - 2mil. KRW

They said that they also offer 10-30% discount depending on the number of procedures you get, photos, etc. This seems super cheap, only 17.5mil. KRW (Around $15,000 total) so I’m slightly skeptical.

For NANA, I think that the results are amazing, so they are my first pick, even if they are a bit expensive. The other two clinics on my list are BONGBONG and THE. I was able to find that BONGBONG offered full-face fat grafting for around $3,500, so that gives you an idea as to how expensive the other procedures might be. Regarding THE, I haven’t been able to get in contact with them through email yet, but as soon as I do manage, I will update here.

*I prefer consultation through email because I don’t have a lot of time to sit down and chat on KAKAOTALK or WHATSAPP.

I am going to try to get another price quote through MISOODA for all the above clinics. MISOODA generally quotes pretty low prices, so I can use that to negotiate.

Hi do you have any B&A photos of real patients from Nana?

Do you mean off-site reviews? If so, I can't find any. Their site has a pretty good selection though. You can find some B&A pics here: https://en.nanahospital.com/myboard/sub04_02
I also found one person's review on MISOODA, here it is: https://misooda.com/review/nana-plastic-surgery/facial-contour-rhinoplasty-double-eyelid
You can also find the same review on NANA's blog, here: https://nanapsglobal.blogspot.com/2018/11/eyelid-surgery-nose-surgery-jawline.html (Part 1), https://nanapsglobal.blogspot.com/2018/11/eyelid-surgery-nose-surgery-jawline_23.html (Part 2)
You can browse through their blog to get an idea of what sort of results they give.

If you want to see more pictures on NANA's site, you have to make an account on the Korean version (https://www.nanaprs.com/) I have an account and it unlocked a lot more before and after pictures, so I would recommend just getting an account. If you don't speak Korean it's fine, you can always use google translate or any other translation software.

Do you think your implants look as natural as Motiva? I just don’t want too fake shape and read that Motiva implants repeat all your body movements (?) and I also want my breasts to be maximum natural on touch after the surgery