BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hye ... i’m going for lipo too , my head also about to burst out from doing research but bow i’m going to evita clinic because their price is great, foreigners can get same price with locals... my friend from kakao group chat also went there , now 1 week post lipo, so far he is doing well and everything was great... kindly visit their website ‘evita clinic’

PM'd you back! I'm thinking of getting everything done around mid-May. I haven't looked at Evita yet, let me check them out! Are they known for liposuction?

I went to the website and the prices are much cheaper than 365mc and others! Sounds really good to me!

Yes they know for liposuction too but not popular clinic since they never sponsored any surgery. Their price is same with local people . That’s great checked their website.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys! I'm brand new here but have been going back and forth with a few clinics online and this is what I've gathered so far.

UVOM
primary (they called it basic rhinoplasty): 4k
nose hump reduction: an extra 1k
non incision eye surgery: 2k
incision: 3k
They also offered me a 30% discount, but I've heard after researching on here those are usually pointless in the end? I'm waiting to hear back from them about it and will keep you guys updated.

Cinderella
rhinoplasty+hump removal: 6.3k
eyes: 4k
I'm most likely not going to go with them just after an online consultation mixed with different reviews I have seen. They also tried to upsell me on different procedures. Don't know, just don't get a good vibe with them.

April31
nose (everything, including hump removal): 4.4k
non incision eyes: 1.5k
incision: 3k
April31 is very nice so far. I've been chatting with Christy and she's very kind but direct and stayed on topic with what I wanted done.

The Face Dental
I was only planning on going with The Face Dental if I decided to get any jaw work done. You speak directly with Dr. Lee during consultation and he even responded to me over the weekend very quickly and promptly. I will say about him is that he's very honest, he actually said he thinks my face shape is good and would not suggest anything to it except genioplasty purely if i myself really wanted it. was quoted 4k.

• 3 weeks later...
-How would you do online consult under "alias"?
-how do you haggle during online consult?
-Also, should you book the f2f appt before or after arriving in korea? & during f2f do you know of any translators that are good at haggling bc idk how to haggle in Korean..

• 2 weeks later...
Hey! I got my v-line with zygoma reduction at regen last year. When they told me the price during consultation, It was a big high and I did read a couple of bad reviews online but the consultation with the surgeon gave me a bit more confidence than some of the other clinics. Don’t remember the original price, as got pretty fat discount :smile: They offer discounts if you set your surgery day and deposit 20% before coming for the surgery or if you give them a permission to post your pics on their sns. I think it was really good deal for me since I also got consultations from other places like Cinderella. They quoted me much more than at Regen… Not sure if I could get better results, as my lower face now looks just as I wanted.

Did you have to decide the same day to get the discount?...or could you wait like a week to decide?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Facelift prices
I went face to face counceling and got quotes.

Clinics I went by myself. No agency.
Dream facelift 12mil krw (High SMAS)
VIP facelift 12mil krw (High SMAS). Free guesthouse stay up to 2 weeks.
JK facelift 7.5mil krw, face+neck lift 15krw (deep plane?)
JW face+neck lift 14.5krw (Extended SMAS). Free airport pickup and sending service. Discount seems possible.

Clinic I went with agency.
Semin facelift 14krw, face+neck lift 24krw.

Hi everyone
I am coming to Korea for Brow bone reduction and thinking of going to k-art http://www.k-artps.com/en/ , does anyone know any other doctor for this procedure.
I am also looking for a good doctor for facial contouring for a friend who is planning to join me to Korea to do facial contouring(v-line) I did mine with Cinderella 3 years ago, the result is good but I wanted a more dramatic v-line look. anyone would recommend any good doctor that is not too expensive.

Does anyone know whether 2 doctors from 2 different clinics would agree to do surgery at the same time because my friend is super busy and have kids she would like to do Brow bone reduction and jaw reduction all together at the same time.

Hi may I know how much they quote for thigh lipo