BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Ok cool! I’ll give it a couple of days before following up. Thank you!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know after you done a surgery, you might think price is not that important. Eyelid surgery is more simple, rhino and bone reduction please don't go for cheap hospital, and those that just have one two floors, in my experiences NO. The result will be on our face, please only go for top hospital, maybe top 3 those that have own building, usually they have about 8 surgeons, every surgeon own specialty, like rhino in 2019 many hospital giving ONE YEAR WARRANTY, big building is better, at least they won't close down in a short time. My cousin got weird result, it's a smaller hospital, I told her don't go, but she went lost 5 mil with stupid result, crying.. Who can help? At least wait half year, to go for revision, another cost.

could you please DM which hospital

Sorry that your cousin got a bad result! Are you able to PM and this clinic as well?

• 3 weeks later...
i have posted a guide on how to check whether surgeons are board certified on beautyhacker. you can check it there. as far as i last checked, the doctor at shinseung isn't board certified.

• 1 month later...
Please dm which hospital ,I'm going to Korea next week.

• 1 month later...
Hi where can I check if a dr is board certified?

• 1 month later...
Can you please dm me hospital for rhino?

• 1 month later...

Thanks