BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01_수술전2.jpg 13_1개월차2.jpg 15_2개월차1.jpg

I think they look quite natural :smile: and feels very natural as well :smile: well, I like the way they came out

They look really-really nice! I think Sebbin would work for me as well… which volume did you chose? I’m currently 32A and want full C and think that 400CC would give me the volume I want

thank you! :smile: I was 34A and got 305cc each, I’m 5’5 and 54 kg I think if I’d choose bigger cc my breasts wouldn’t look natural enough :smile:

Wow, 305cc and they look big enough… But I’m a bit shorter than you and my weight is 134.5lbs lol. But I like how your breast looks now, I think I’ll consider your surgeon. Thanks for sharing!

Hi,I'd like to have Motiva also.View quoted me 13 mil,Hyundai quoted me 9 mil.I also read some reviews that Migo is good at breast augmentation also

Thank you for the links.Do you have any list that you can share?

So sorry to say but Sebbin has lower price than Motiva I'm actually surprised that you paid that for Sebbin teardrop...I paid that for Motiva.... :sad:

Yeah, I was quoted only 8 million as a starting price for sebbin. That seems like a super high price.

Hi Kimba,did you get Vline and rhinoplasty at Nana,if you don't mind,can you please share your photos?thanks