BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

doesn't matter if you are speaking other language , of course you will get high price .... this is reality....View consultant try to ask me which chatting site I was go . I didn't tell her. if I tell her, I am sure hospital the agent will be here to lurk someone to their hospital. and View consultant gave 15,000,000 Won for Motiva breast . that price complete out my budget way over. I have crossed out view hospital.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I've just started my research and have gathered online quotes from 3 clinics so far. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on the prices I've received. Seems very high to me..

View
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 7,000,000
Chin implant: 4,000,000
Paranasal implant: 3,000,000

Namu
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 3,500,000
Chin implant: 2,000,000
Full face fat graph (no top up): 2,000,000

Dream
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 5,400,000
Chin implant: 4,200,000
Smile line filler: 500,000

Hi
So far what I've been quoted are from 12mil KRW
Im looking into facial contour and the clinics are NANA View Cookie
But im kinda leaning to NANA since View is a way feels like a factory now (just my opinion no hard feeling against them) what do everyone think?

Havn't done any official surgeries but I have done some online consultations as I'm researching whta clinic I would like:

JK Plastic surgery:
Rhinoplasty [nasal bridge + tip+ osteotomy+alar reduction] - 9,000,000 KRW
Buccal Fat Pad Removal - 2,700,000 KRW
Double chin + Jawline liposuction - 4,000,000 KRW
Note:They also do pickup 100,000 KRW for one way and 200,000 KRW for both way

Uvom Plastic Surgery:
Basic Rhinoplasty - 4,000,000 KRW
+ hump removal and osteotomy - 2,000,000 KRW extra
+ alar reduction - 1,500,000 KRW
Facial fat repositioning "for one part" - 2,500,000 KRW
+ every extra area - 2,000,000 KRW
Jawline Botox - 500,000 KRW
Forhead Botox - 300,000 KRW
Calf Botox - 1,000,000 KRW
Note: They mentioned that rhinoplasty can be negotiated with in person consultation.

Namu Plastic surgery:
Rhinoplasty [Focusing on bulbous tip] - 4,500,000 KRW
Accusculpt for whole jawline + double chin - 2,000,000 KRW

Quotes I have from Docfinder korea:

[Note: I'm not going to visit korea through them, but I was considering when I first was considering visitng Korea for PS. Someone might find them useful]
Banobagi:
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 12.5~13.5 mil krw (price depends on which doctor)
Reduction Rhinoplasty : 6.05 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.32 mil krw)
Breast augmentation : 18 mil krw (polyurethane), 16.3 mil krw (motiva), 12.1 mil krw (tear drop), 9.9~10.5 mil krw (round), 9.9~15.4 mil krw (fat graft or bone marrow stemcell fat graft)

ID Hospital:
V-line : 10 mil krw
Breast augmentation : 15 mil krw (motiva), 11 mil krw (tear drop), 10.5 mil krw (round), 11~19 mil krw (fat graft or stem cell fat graft)

Cinderella Clinic
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 13.5 mil krw
Tiplasty + Osteotomy : 6.75 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.5 mil krw)
Breast augmentation : 18~21 mil krw (motiva), 13.5~16.5 mil krw (tear drop), 10.5~13.5 mil krw (round), 18 mil krw (TGI stem cell fat graft)

View:
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 13 mil krw
Tiplasty + Osteotomy : 4.3~6.3 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.8 mil krw)
Breast augmentation : 13~15 mil krw (motiva), 11~15 mil krw (tear drop), 8.5~12 mil krw (round), 15~25 mil krw (fat graft or stem cell fat graft) (price depends on which doctor)

I was also quoted the same for view plus the price is before discount and tax rebate. I think motive generally is expensive. And I understand that all hospitals quoted high to include agents commission as in case if you come with an agent. Once F2F, they will be able to lower down the price.

Do you have any other recommendation for motive in Korea? I am also looking to do movtia!

I don't like silicon , I only want to do fat grafting for breast.... I have two hospital in my head to go.

New price list for Mine Clinic , I am spamming prices because someone might find the quotes I recieved useful in comparing if they are being over/under charged.
Mine Clinic:
Alar reduction=krw 1700000 (Approx USD: 1511)
AR+Tip Plasty(basic rhinoplasty) = krw 4300000(Approx USD: 3823)
Double Chin / Cheek liposuction per part=krw 2600000 (Approx USD: 2311)
Buccal fat removal= krw 2600000 (Approx USD: 2311)
Thigh liposuction=krw 6000000 (Approx USD: 5335)
Botox=krw 500000 (Approx USD: 444). This is per cc price. During in person consultation doctor will tell you that how much cc you will need for your face.

Do you pay for the face to face consultation also?

I havn't gone to korea yet. I'm just collecting prices. But once I do f2f I will post the prices the clinics are charging because it's not unheard of for korean ps clinics to "bait and switch" with the prices .

does someone have price quotes for the Face Dental by chance? I guess they are just doing chin-jaw surgery anyway(?) but if they do other stuff, then feel free to list everything . would like to know their price quote before consulting with them myself for my chin reduction and whatever may be needed to fix face.

• 2 weeks later...
I read with some PF users that they got as high as 50% off, I believe this was the case for someone who went with Namu.

As for F2F consults I read for a kakao chat that the best means of getting a discount is that get the prices of clinics that you may want to go to online under a false alias, so you can have an idea of the higher side of prices they will charge you. Have a goal of what exactley what procedures you want and the price you want to get down to, a recommendation is 50%-20% from the online consultation price (If you are braver go lower). Then once you are in korea visit the clinics without booking an appointment or making any deposit as this will hinder your ability to negotiate. Clinics may also use to their advantage , that if they know that you are already going with them that they can hike up the prices from original estimates due to "doctor's recommendations and patient's conditions". Most, if not all, clinics will cater to you almost immediately if you show up for a F2F consultation. Communicate with any other patients in the waiting room about their quote since you could have an idea how much they charge locals. Once F2F make sure that you are vocal about any price discomforts eg. "That's too high, I know someone else who had it lower", "That is out of my budget but I'd be happy to go here if we can got to a lower price", ect.
Of course, do not only base the clinic you chose based on price but foreigners are taken advantage of in this industry.
This is not exactly what the lovely girl said on the chat,nevertheless, I hope this could help someone. Any feed back to what I wrote and that could help other users is appreciated.

Hi,

I consulted Namu and View for a similar procedure. Do you have kakao? I'll let you know in detail how much they quote me in kakao. My kakao id is xhanievx

Ok. My head hurts from all the research and back and forth but I've narrowed down my clinics to five of them. Literally went on all these Chinese and Korean versions of PF and translated/read everything. Found a couple clinics really popular in the Chinese community and reached out on WeChat for quotes. Curious to see if they get a different price than Western foreigners. Still waiting for their replies but here's what I got:

Banobagi
- lipo thigh: 6.38mil KRW
- lipo calves: 4.4mil KRW
- lipo arms: 4.18mil KRW
- lipo full body: 27.5mil KRW
- breast augmentation: depends 9-15mil KRW
- accusculpt face lift: 3.3mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 3.3mil KRW (w/ PRP 3.85mil KRW)

View
- lipo thigh: 7mil KRW
- lipo calves: 3-4.5mil KRW
- lipo arms: 4mil KRW
- lipo full body: 25mil KRW
- breast augmentation: depends 9-15mil KRW
- accusculpt face lift: 4mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 4.5mil KRW (w/ PRP 5mil KRW)

Pretty Body Clinic
- lipo thigh+knee: 5.8mil KRW
- lipo calves: depends if calves are fat or muscular
- lipo full body: 15mil KRW
- breast augmentation: depends 8-9mil KRW
- full face fat graft: 4.4mil KRW (w/ PRP 5mil KRW)

Namu
waiting to hear back

UVOM
waiting to hear back

Yujin
waiting to hear back

If any of you have experience with Pretty Body Clinic, Namu, UVOM, or Yujin, please DM me! I couldn't find much on PBC, UVOM or Yujin clinics and their English sites are a little wonky... I saw really great reviews on various Korean and Chinese sites. But I'm so scared of fake reviews. Any help would be great, thank you!