BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Posting my quotes from my online consultations :smile: I’ve already booked in persons for mid March 2019.

Namu
Zygoma reduction 6 million
Chin implant 3 million
Rhino revision with silicon 5 million
Eye fat repositioning 2.5 million
Fat graft w PRP 2.3 million

DA Plastic Surgery
Genioplasty 7.7M
Under eye fat repositioning 3M
Chin implant 4.5M

Banobagi
Full Facial Contouring 15M
Basic Rhino with implant 5M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JK: Revision rhino +alar base 7,500,000 KRW

VIP: Revision rhino US $13,000 plus revision fee US $2,000 + midface augmentation US$3,000
Fat grafting US $3,000
Stem cell fat grafting US $5,000

View quoted my Korean speaking mother USD $12,000-15,000 over the phone for a revision rhinoplasty. Is this crazy when I am seeing primaries go for 3-4million won here? Or possible since there is rib removal involved and that is more complicated than say, silicone?

Are you happy with the results? I'm considering going to View

I have a quote fro. Dr Lee at face dental clinic 8 million for v line, I noted you post was quoted 4 mill for this clinic is that correct? Thanks.

I have quoted 8 mill for v line at TFD is that what they quoted you? That's almost half of what I have been quoted.

• 4 weeks later...
NAMU
Rhinoplasty (for my case, dependent on implant bridge work) ranged from 4.5mill - 7.5mill won
Zygoma reduction 4.5mill won
V-line/mandible reduction/multisquare 5.5mill won
Accusculpt 1.2m

What kind of revisionary ? Mine is 6mill won before discount. Is she using rib?

That’s odd. They have to tell you what kind of revisionary and what does the price consist off. The girls I spoke with who consulted with them never had such issues. Who did your mom spoke with?

Maybe you can try contacting them directly yourself and see what they say.

You can speak with Henry! He’s my consultant and he reply fast. His KKT ID is Viewpsglobal.

At the same time there’s also a view plastic surgery kkt chat where there are girls who are currently at view recovering. You can speak with them to learn more!

https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

Opera - FC, zygoma, v-line(so jaw and chin)
Free buccal fat reduction or masseter muscle reduction if they are necessary
8mil korean won

I brought a friend for fat grafting and had free botox on the forehead XP
So probably extra treatment or discount for friends or multiple surgeries.

That’s the same I had with View plastic surgery. I had masseter muscle reduction for free along with hump reduction when I did revisionary for nose.

As my birthday was around the corner, they also gave me free botox!

I think one thing good about having multiple surgeries is you get good price and freebies!

Agree, once met some who took surgeries at different clinics in kakaotalk group. Taking surgeries at one clinic give us good discount and fast recovery!

Hi Daffycakes, I see you in a lot of posts lately. I’ve been researching about FC again and since I have the money to proceed I really want to get it early next year during their low season for better price haggling leverage. May I know what clinic you’ve decided on already? Also, may I know your travel dates? It’s really nice my top three clinics are exactly what you posted on here! Hoping to hear from you, and possible do surgery at the same time!

Do you mind sharing best doctors for FC, eyes, and nose?