BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard TLPS is one of the best when it comes to Facial Contouring, and they have this FC package of Zygoma+Jawreduction+Chinsurgery(V-line) they quoted me for $9,000 for this 3 facial contouring surgery...

I am convinced to do my FC at TLPS not because of the price but because I saw that one of their models at their site is actually one of my crush whom I followed in Instagram for more than 10months already.. and then later on found out that he did a Plastic Surgery at TLPs he looks so natural and the result looks really great his instagram account is @camjun2 he kinda look like Song Joong Ki.. his name in TLPS site is Alex his result is really impressive

Are the surgeries in that FC package can be changed depending on the patients needs or it's already set? Do you know any other PS have package??

I am not kidding, I have been gone to Korean 5 times, first 2 times was all researching. I went to almost all clinic. Heard many stories. Now I can tell you who is the Top surgeon for which surgeries. But yes the prices are not cheap at all. Infect is getting higher as every time I went. They defiantly have two pricing one for foreigners and one for Korean people. Make sure you bargain. Doctors are truly good at Korea. but do bargain.

• 1 month later...
Hello there! Can you please share which surgeons/clinics are top in your opinion now?

Depending on what you are looking for to do? Yes, I would love to share all the good doctors in different areas with you.

gng is now 7.5+mil? what the **** man. i was planning to go to them in the future and thought their prices were still gonna be around 4-5mil. wow. so disappointing.

VLine cheaper than jaw reduction?