BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I got rhinoplasty at GNG in october 2017 and paid 6.5 krw, that included hump removal, deviated septum and tip plasty.
TFD quoted me 4.4-6.6 krw for genioplasty with shaving. If I wanted to add liposuction that would be 1.0 krw more.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i have not done my des. I am still in the process of shortlisting but I would highly suggest you join the kakaotalk groups (please only join the regulated ones and not the ones that seem legit on the outset but actually filled with promoters)

Hi Cleanderella,do you have the link to the Kakao group,I’m going to Seoul on Oct and still doing research for eyelids surgery,thanks

it's on beautyhacker.com. you have to pm the admin for code as it always changes. thanks

I’m still shopping round doing online consultations: so far I have contacted; NANA, GNG, UVOM, April31 and DocfinderKorea (I honestly have no idea why but I’m not going with DocfinderKorea lol)

So far I’ve had a reply from all with most asking for photos and more info before quoting a price which I fine very professional.

GNG quoted me:
(I initially contacted them on WhatsApp but realized I could probably get quicker replies from clinics if I used KakaoTalk duhh)

On WhatsApp and KakaoTalk they quoted me:
Rhinoplasty (non-implant): 5,500,000 KRW + 10% V.A.T.
Alar reduction: 1,000,000 KRW + 10% V.A.T.
Fat graft: 900,000 KRW + 10% V.A.T. for each desired areas
Non-incision eyelid surgery: 1,400,000 KRW + 10% V.A.T.

On WhatsApp they didn’t ask for any further info or pictures so it was worrying but on KakaoTalk they asked for more info and pictures.
These prices are pre-negotiation but so far I think regarding you can get a tax refund it’s quite affordable no? But it’s my first time having surgery so I don’t know what is considered cheap or expensive haha.

NANA: they wanted me to provide images with more information but they said:
If I have alar reduction with rhinoplasty it’s 1,000,000 KRW extra

Please feel free to educate me if you think these prices are good or not, I plan to get an idea on prices they offer save up that much as a goal then book Korea and f2f with clinics and negotiate a lower price using the online quotes as a baseline.

Will update you guys when I hear back from the others.

VIEW:
Quoted me;
5,000,000 KRW
plus alar reduction
2,000,000 KRW

However only quoted these because they recommended I should only get rhinoplasty, which I appreciated the transparency of not trying to up sell me. They reluctantly gave me pricing for alar reduction but said I didn’t need it.

UPDATE:

for GnG
After looking at my pictures and my dream pictures
They suggested a Osteotomy on top of everything
Quoted for 1,000,000 KRW + 10% VAT
(I gotta say when i first read the message I thought, ohhh geez an they trying to scam me for unnecessary procedures however NANA also suggested an Osteotomy after so it’s fine)

NANA:
Rhinoplasty nose bridge and tip plasty using dermis
5,000,000 KRW
Alar reduction
1,000,000 KRW
Osteotomy
500,000 KRW
My online consultant Kylie was also nice enough to tell me that they offer big sales promotion period once every month so I should look at for that nearer to my preferred time of surgery.

I had online consultation with Nana and Kylie was really nice

Right, she told me that she uploads all the promotions happening on ig.

April31:
Nose (bulbous nose and dynamic nose tip plasty)
Rhinoplasty with Dr. Kim
6,600,000 KRW
Rhinoplasty by Dr.Park
4,400,000 KRW

UVOM:
They said my nose is slightly bulbous and has a slight hump and for my dream nose they would need to remove unnecessary cartilage and extend my columella.

they quoted:
5,000,000 KRW for rhinoplasty with bulbous correction
1,000,000 KRW extra to remove the hump
1,000,000 KRW to extend the columella

2,000,000 KRW for non-incision eyelid surgery

face graft for one session:
they quoted:
2,000,000 KRW for the whole face
I asked them how much price difference it is since I'm only interested in getting my nasolabial lines and under-eye area the consultant quoted:
1,500,000 KRW
However after talking and at the end of the overall consulting they quoted:
2,500,000 KRW sooooo....

TOTAL: 10,000,000 KRW - 11,500,000 KRW

They also stated that I can negotiate the price if there are no changes to the surgery plan. Then they even informed me that if I decided to go ahead and choose them for the surgery they are doing a promotion and could take 30% off of the quoted price so theoretically that would reduce it to 7,000,000 KRW - 8,050,000 KRW :smile:

Overall they were extremely informative and frank about how I could achieve the nose I wanted that I felt at ease! I am definitely adding UVOM to my finalised list of who I would be booking f2f consultation with nearer to my preferred surgery date.

So so far on my finalised list would probably be GnG, NANA and UVOM

Hihi im quite new here.. sorry for interrupt:
omhg.. how you guys manage to get so cheap price. i was quoted so much more expensive than that for rhinoplasty.
1) Namu : Tip plasty only 3.5mil krw + 2mil for acculift
2) Pitangui : 4mil for Rhino + 3 Mil for acculift
3) Me clinic : 5-7mil
4) Wonjin : 5-6mil krw
5) JK : 6mil for nasal + tip plasty
6) April31 : Dr. Kim from 6.6mil krw, Dr. Park 4.4mil
7) Regen : 6.6mil for Elongate my nose + 2.5mil for acculift
8) View : 6-7mil rhino + 3mil for acculiftView : 6-7mil rhino + 3mil for acculift
9) Grand 3-7mil for rhino
These two below is day light robber!!
9) HERSHE (PLUS PS) : 10K USD for rhino (insane!!)
10) 9.1-10mil krw.

after all this im dying of desperation and confused!!!

wow hershe is insanee, i think i left them a message for them to contact me back. who is no. 10?