BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

Hi Jacaranda, I am not sure about the method too. They just told me that Zygoma was the most important part for improve my face. About jaw they said I could do v-line or just mandible, up to me. Which clinic are you searching ?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of bad reviews from ID, im also planning to do zygoma and mandible.. but im still saving ...

Hi guys. It's me again :smile: Just wanna share, because I got replies from Wonjin and The Line clinics and they seem very professional and relatively cheap.

WONJIN:

Cheek bone + Square jaw: 9,000,000 KRW ~ 11,000,000 KRW
V-line lifting: 3,500,000 KRW ~ 4,000,000 KRW

THE LINE:

-Specific price
+ 3D zygomaplasty 6,750,000 KRW (6,460 USD)
+ mandible angle oxtectome 5,250,000 KRW (5,020 USD)
+ mandibular long curved ostectome 6,750,000 KRW (6,460 USD)

But I'm still thinking... Do anyone have any experience with those clinics? I would appriciate some good tips :smile:

OMG those are the exact PS that i needed as well.. but i cant afford those prices! crazy high! i heard that EverM is a bit low compare to other clinic...does anyone got a quote from them? thanks :sad:

EverM is just a clinic not hospital but they are specialized in jaw cline things however they don't have any translator. You have to get one for yourself. Or inform them in advance so they can find you outsource translator and u have to pay for it.

I'm thinking about getting v line after all of my other surgeries but as I am a bit underweight, if I get v-line, would it matter if I were to gain weight before or after? Like would the surgery be a waste or can I just go ahead and get it? I want to gain like 10+ pounds to get to a healthy weight.

Hi Fashionplastic, can you send me the link about the pictures before and after of Everm? I could not find any one, I just see some information about the doctor, that's it. Thanks!

Hi blackwidow,

Glad to see that you sound so calm 3 days after a major surgery. Things must have gone real well which is wonderful!

May I ask which doctor in TLPS operated on you? Is the clinic real busy? Did you have their so called 3D jaw reduction which involves muscle and fat?

Happy healing and hope to hear more from you

Hi adriana,
I think The line has good price because I saw some clinic quote 7-9m won if I'm not wrong. I just happen to check the line n tlps yesterday too and their work is nice.. Most of good outcome from a forum, they are from tlps and the line..

I heard tlps, the line, coco line and girin, they are popular among local korean. :smile:

Hi blackwidow,
I'm happy to hear you are doing okay.. :smile: anyway tlps also in my list now so please update us more often about your condition..
I want to do v-line, fat grafting and also nose revision.
Can you also let me know the price of your surgery and how you feel about the clinic?
Thank you very much and much appreciate :smile:
Take care dear

Hi everyone and Blackwindow,
You just done your surgery, and I'm sure you have lots experience about the recover also the time waiting for it goes back normal. I want to do vline on September, and then I will be pregnant after 4 months. So, does anyone give me some ideas about this decision ? I scare when I am pregnant, I will gain weight a lot. And after having baby, I will have more lose skin, and sagging happen...sigh...I know I should do after having baby, but I don't think I will have time for fly to Korea to do surgery. Thanks all my purseforum friends !