BeautyHacker

Anybody got V-line surgery done or planning to do so??

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone I've been trying to get ahold of Dream and JK to inquire about the vline procedure via the online consultation tool. Is there another way to get ahold of them? They're taking a long time to respond. Thanks.

my best friend just done her zygoma reduction & v Line surgery 2 months ago in quite fantastic !!
now she look like doll face ,looking younger 8-10 years SOO amazing .
and she said she quoted full vline =usd 8000 & zygoma reduction USD 4000

can msg [email protected] to ask them

I have 2 friends done them bone surgery under [email protected]
them got show me them recovery pics ,and alway meet up to see her result.
during 1st & 2nd day are most suffrering but after then is worth for the result .
my face bone structrul wasn't big but i also thiking to have it lol.

Mrai89, I'm going! When I will set the exact date, I will let you know when exactly I will be there. It would be so much better to have someone to hang out with there lol. I'm a little scared since I'm going alone.

Can anyone tell me if JW is known for jaw surgeries? Anyone have any experience with them? Their pictures look pretty decent and they have over 50k 'likes' on facebook - while not an absolute indicator, at least a marginal one that I think emphasizes it's popularity among the public

hey ariadna93 and jacaranda,
Im will be in Seoul from 28th of July for 2 weeks!when are you guys planning on going?Yes to meet up if you're both going at the same time. maybe we could share accommodation too?would be nice recovering together and work out cheaper too maybe? :smile: xxx

Thank you so much my friend, hope you will like your result.

Hi I have been having some serious last minute doubts : sagging !!! Has anyone experienced it ? I guess I don't mind if its a bid loose but I read in some forums that people got a double chin !!! I am only 24 and really cannot live with that ... So worried now :sad: would be grateful for any advice. In particular, is there any way to predict how much sagging there will be ? Are some doctors better at preventing it ? Thanks!!!